ADVERTISEMENT

Oh no Joe slipping in poles

I can't help but wonder if people aren't misreading the new voter registrations. My wife (mid 40's) registered to vote for the first time in her life. She's always been of the thought that her vote doesn't count, so why bother, but she got so fed up this year with how things are going, the violence, the lockdowns and various other things that she finally registered and voted today.

It seems there is an assumption that new voters are against Trump and are registering to vote him out. Not necessarily true, she felt she needed to vote and show support for Trump. I know others who have done the same. Here in Indiana the Governors race is also prompting people to get more active, so that is also a factor. But the constant put downs from the left and those things is motivating people to get out and vote that don't normally or that never done it before.

True but did you read the bottom of the article about state turnout?

its all bullchit and speculation. They have no idea what political affiliation the voters in Michigan are. Rasmussen was the worst pollster in the 2018 elections. These polls are produced to incite donations and excitement for the republicans. There are absolutely zero momentum for Trump this time around. You would be seeing it on the district level polls like we did in 2016.

I can't help but wonder if people aren't misreading the new voter registrations. My wife (mid 40's) registered to vote for the first time in her life. She's always been of the thought that her vote doesn't count, so why bother, but she got so fed up this year with how things are going, the violence, the lockdowns and various other things that she finally registered and voted today.

It seems there is an assumption that new voters are against Trump and are registering to vote him out. Not necessarily true, she felt she needed to vote and show support for Trump. I know others who have done the same. Here in Indiana the Governors race is also prompting people to get more active, so that is also a factor. But the constant put downs from the left and those things is motivating people to get out and vote that don't normally or that never done it before.

Cool story bro. Got any facts though? I do wish sleepy joe would stop with the put downs and name calling and act more like Trump. 🤦

I did vote for Holcomb. Thank god we have an old school republican in charge here. Rainwater is wack job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Indy_Rider
Cool story bro. Got any facts though? I do wish sleepy joe would stop with the put downs and name calling and act more like Trump. 🤦

I did vote for Holcomb. Thank god we have an old school republican in charge here. Rainwater is wack job.

Nope, two votes for Rainwater, they only old school Republican running

Biden and Harris carrying Texas?I will have to see that to believe it.I think Biden may take Pennsylvania,Michigan,and Wisconsin this time.My question is,when will we know who won?I think we may be lucky to know by December 1st.
By 1-2 am, Michigan and WI will likely declare. Trump has gained momentum.

Biden won’t get anywhere near 351...you know it, I know it and tonight the whole world will know it
Monkey Pox forgot that Trump pulled the Hulk Hogan up from the mat page out of the playbook WWE style! Wasn’t Trump playing in that back in the NY days?
The rally’s worked.

Reactions: TheGunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT