ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals in El Paso Start Migrant Bus Service to NYC

Is there one of you capable of not moving the goalposts? Seriously. You never ever discuss the actual topic. You just move the goalposts.

Here's a serious question, no goalposts: Didn't Biden name Harris his border czar about 18 months ago?
What actions has she taken to solve the border crisis (do Dems even believe it's a crisis?)?

Reactions: TheGunner
Ahh, yes, a video with zero context, no proof that these are illegals, and someone wearing a MAGA hat. Yep, a group of folks walking sure has me convinced. Hey couch, I've got some beachfront property in Iowa to sell you. You're the perfect buyer for it.
Are you suggesting there are very few illegal border crossing issues? Regardless of what this video proves or not, it's kind of irrelevant. It's well documented that illegals are crossing the border in larger numbers than ever. So what are you trying to refute?

Reactions: SKYDOG
Here's a serious question, no goalposts: Didn't Biden name Harris his border czar about 18 months ago?
What actions has she taken to solve the border crisis (do Dems even believe it's a crisis?)?
Didn't you listen to her interview with Chuckie Todd?
She identified the root cause. Trump left the border a mess and they are figuring out how to improve the situation. The Biden adm has increased funding to the DHS so they can stream line getting them off the border and into the US.
So if my math is correct and the DHS has vetted 3 million people ansd relased 2 million into the Country in 18 months.
That means they have taken on average 15.5 seconds to vet each person.
Vetting would verify if they are, terrorists, were prevously deported, drug or sex trafficking, international spies etc. and finally if they actually need sanctuary or asylum. Got it!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGunner
So, basically what you're saying, is that if Democrats do it (like Biden sending plane loads of people from TX to cities all across the country in the middle of the night. Or Mayor BeetleJuice in Chicago shipping them out to the suburbs), then it's acceptable. But if a Republican does it, then it's political posturing?
There were political optics in play on both sides. Desantis knew they would be bused out since for the last few years there have been different rules and expectations between "us and them". Desantis wanted the country to see again how that the talk has nothing to do with the walk and show again the brown shirts and government media would control what you were to see and hear, what was to be said to align you with the powers to be desires by playing on the emotion again. The dems knew this and couldn't let another optic show reality and so they didn't fall back on the typical projection. but had to create the optic they wanted similar to the video production on the first "insurrection" in the history of the world by unarmed people where only the "insurrectionist" were shot.

The dems tried to turn the optics of immorality held by the party in spades the last few years to that of a moral party mind you (we really don't have to list all those do we?) on Desantis with fifty (50 mind you) people at one time. 50, not thousands...50 out of what 17,000 and old Del Rio had maybe 50% of their population matched and invaded by those seeking asylum from some persecution of some country that apparently wasn't there before the Dems controlled so much government. Apparently they think the people are gullible enough that they will head back to the media to feel better about what they know...

I've been to Del Rio as well as all the border towns (Reynosa, Matamoros,Nogales, Del Rio and Tijuana that have stores as fronts for illegal activity) where crossings are taking place. Del Rio is on a lonely highway southwest of San Antonio maybe 125/150 miles where A. J. Foyt had some property along the way. There wasn't even guards at the border years ago at Del Rio (others would have them) and we just drove across. There was a gate, but not manned at the time. It also had very few that could speak English. Probably a great place to sneak and now bring people across the border.
edit...forgot ElvPaso and perhaps a few more border towns that are different than deeper in Mexico

Last edited:
Good Christ, dude, get mad about some drag queens. Or goad your wife into another abortion. The number of states she can get one is is dwindling so you can make a long road trip out of the ordeal
Goad your wife into another abortion? You truly are a Democrat. Nasty and vile, anything to try to take down the opposition. Throw decency out the window.

They didn’t, but I know it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Anyway, enjoy your evening. I’m sure @ecouch will post some more random Twitter links that your dumbasses will salivate over. Honk, honk, @ecouch!
Enjoy your evening but I’ll keep posting all Friday night! Does it ever hit you how much of a loser you are? Be honest. Abortion jokes, tagging people, rage posting for the Democrats. What a life you live!

Biden voters aren’t just setting records on inflation and crime…

Add another feather to that cap.

I suspect the costs as great as they are today will be miniscule to the real costs down the road. What's the endgame? We know it has nothing to do with humanitarian aid

Reactions: ecouch
Biden just had them dropped off on a street corner after lying about where they were going? You’re a complete moron.
Have you seen all of that information about the flights in the middle of the night? Even some leftist outlets are calling out the hypocrisy of you mindless parrots repeating the “human trafficking!” talking point. Your masters won’t let you admit that Biden is doing the exact same thing because they know you’re a complete moron that will never deviate from the party line.

Have you seen all of that information about the flights in the middle of the night? Even some leftist outlets are calling out the hypocrisy of you mindless parrots repeating the “human trafficking!” talking point. Your masters won’t let you admit that Biden is doing the exact same thing because they know you’re a complete moron that will never deviate from the party line.
You have to pardon the liberals, their hypocrisy meter has been broke for 6 years

You have to pardon the liberals, their hypocrisy meter has been broke for 6 years
We’re just smart enough to realize they aren’t the same thing. Can always count on a republican to believe the dumbest stuff imaginable.

We’re just smart enough to realize they aren’t the same thing. Can always count on a republican to believe the dumbest stuff imaginable.
Sort like Biden providing flight to migrants…humanitarian.

Desantis providing flight to migrants…human trafficking.

How many liberals believe the above.

Oh, guess this doesn’t qualify as “ dumbest stuff imaginable”. That meter is in for calibration

Prove that it’s not the same thing. You can’t but at least try. Do it for your masters. They need your water carrying work on the internet.

Sort like Biden providing flight to migrants…humanitarian.

Desantis providing flight to migrants…human trafficking.

How many liberals believe the above.

Oh, guess this doesn’t qualify as “ dumbest stuff imaginable”. That meter is in for calibration
Told you Indy would disappear. He’s about as deep as a one inch pond. Throw a talking point out there, rip Republicans and run. He’s not intelligent.

My nanny is a migrant, so is my landscaper. My son went to a migrant's sons birthday party recently. Great people. I'm inspired by all the stories of volunteers helping migrants, and I'm glad they are being sent to areas with people that want to help them.

The people on MV passed them on like a hot potato. I don't think they were there for 24 hours. So let us not consider that to be an "area with people that want to help them". They just helped them get off of the Vineyard. The state/taxpayers of MA are taking care of them, not those rich, liberal pillars of virtue out on MV.

The people on MV passed them on like a hot potato. I don't think they were there for 24 hours. So let us not consider that to be an "area with people that want to help them". They just helped them get off of the Vineyard. The state/taxpayers of MA are taking care of them, not those rich, liberal pillars of virtue out on MV.
Well from what I understand there was no coordination and they spent the night at a local church. If that's true, makes sense they wouldn't stay more than 24 hours if they can find a location better suited for them that quickly. I know here in Chicago they were dropped off at Union Station downtown then bussed to a suburb.

I assume those rich, liberal pillars of virtue out in MV are also taxpayers.

Well from what I understand there was no coordination and they spent the night at a local church. If that's true, makes sense they wouldn't stay more than 24 hours if they can find a location better suited for them that quickly. I know here in Chicago they were dropped off at Union Station downtown then bussed to a suburb.

So Chicago being a sanctuary city kicked these people out to the suburbs. Sweet home Chicago not so much.

Reactions: bonefish1
White liberals just want to feel good. As soon as their feelings are turned into reality on their doorstep, it’s a much different story. The ideology is perfect until it’s not.

Reactions: bonefish1
TX & FL could instead take physical or lethal action against illegal foreign invaders

very few would try to break in then, and the situation would be resolved quickly

• Haha
Reactions: clbndgm

I find it hard to believe that MV didn't have 25 free hotel rooms spread out across the island. Why didn't them put them up at the hotels, BnBs, etc? It was only 50 damn people. Wonder if they really wanted to stay in MV and not go to Cape Cod. Were they even given a choice?

White liberals just want to feel good. As soon as their feelings are turned into reality on their doorstep, it’s a much different story. The ideology is perfect until it’s not.
I heard some while libbys on MV dropped off a case of water for the illegals, then they got the hell out of there as fast as possible (car door slams, tires screetch)

• Haha
Reactions: tearsforfears
I heard some while libbys on MV dropped off a case of water for the illegals, then they got the hell out of there as fast as possible (car door slams, tires screetch)
MV wasn’t reimagined for too long then. I read through that thread and indy35 was telling people that they were welcomed in and democrats were better people than republicans. So much for that!

Lol but @indy35 told us that democrats took them in with open arms and that’s what makes democrats better people than republicans?
Indy35 (or maybe it was Purduefan1...) said that they would be willing to house some illegal immigrants in their home.
That's almost as big a load of horse$hit as Biden saying there was not increase in inflation in August.

Like I said earlier, typical response. If DeSantis were to dump a bunch of humans here in Indy I’d gladly take them in, bone. This of course has zero to do with what he did in Martha’s Vineyard but since all you can do is whataboutism and goal post moving because that’s the mark of a shitty human, which you are (and are proud of) but I would happily help. You on the other hand would no doubt be like that fat while couple in Missouri waving your guns at them. I mean aren’t you in charge of hiring people? Surely you’d hire some of these refugees right? Well I mean if they were white of course.
Lol no you wouldn’t take them in

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT