ADVERTISEMENT

Octavius Oxendine

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
While that is as cool a name as Waynelle Gravesande (probably cooler), I propose that if the young man should find his way on campus and make the team, he go by

Double O
O squared
Die-OXIDE
8-0
Doc Ox
The Ox Eater
The Ox Ender

aaaand so on and so forth.

While that is as cool a name as Waynelle Gravesande (probably cooler), I propose that if the young man should find his way on campus and make the team, he go by

Double O
O squared
Die-OXIDE
8-0
Doc Ox
The Ox Eater
The Ox Ender

aaaand so on and so forth.
Hmmm, since Octavius means eighth in Latin, does that mean he has at least seven other siblings? Either way I love the name!

Reactions: Dakota Girl
We got Grant and Karlaftis this last year. They were 4 stars.

Faucheux was also a non-WR four star as a DT in the 2019 class. BTW, in a recent interview he said the he was 6'4.5" and about 285 lbs now. It would be awesome to have Faucheux as a 3 tech and Big Ox as the 1 tech together for 3 years . . . about a combined 600 lbs of Boilermaker in the trenches! Boiler up, Ox!

Faucheux was also a non-WR four star as a DT in the 2019 class. BTW, in a recent interview he said the he was 6'4.5" and about 285 lbs now. It would be awesome to have Faucheux as a 3 tech and Big Ox as the 1 tech together for 3 years . . . about a combined 600 lbs of Boilermaker in the trenches! Boiler up, Ox!

Yes indeed, we need those 4star interior DL. The ones that scare owners of all you can eat buffets!

Reactions: Tommaker
Call me greedy I don’t care. But I want more more more
Fryar and another 4* OL
A couple of 4*DL
Top it off with a 5* linebacker and I will be content.... for this years recruiting class.
You are not greedy or maybe we are both greedy.

We got 5 4 star last year. I want more than that this year, maybe 8-10 this year?

Reactions: SIBoiler2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT