ADVERTISEMENT

Now I can see why recruits

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
Now, I can see why Hazell has recruits come in to see the campus and program after the season is over. The stands looked like we had about 4,000 to 5,000 in the stands around the start of the 4th quarter on tv. Also, with our horrible play, I am shocked to see us get any recruits. We were a joke in football when I was on campus during the Colletto years, but this is just ridiculous.

I remember being excited for every Saturday for Purdue football during the early Tiller years. I never missed a game. I DVR most games anymore. That way I can forward through most parts when it gets bad. To think we got 3 Elite 11 participants in a row, and this coaching staff is just ruining them (of course one has already left). I really don't want to say about our program. I guess it is good that basketball season is almost here I guess.

Now, I can see why Hazell has recruits come in to see the campus and program after the season is over. The stands looked like we had about 4,000 to 5,000 in the stands around the start of the 4th quarter on tv. Also, with our horrible play, I am shocked to see us get any recruits. We were a joke in football when I was on campus during the Colletto years, but this is just ridiculous.

I remember being excited for every Saturday for Purdue football during the early Tiller years. I never missed a game. I DVR most games anymore. That way I can forward through most parts when it gets bad. To think we got 3 Elite 11 participants in a row, and this coaching staff is just ruining them (of course one has already left). I really don't want to say about our program. I guess it is good that basketball season is almost here I guess.

I spoke with a football recruit and his mother near the concessions stand during halftime on Saturday. They asked some great questions about the campus but did not seem very interested in the football program. As I got my water and headed back to my seat, I noticed they were leaving the stadium. I thought it was strange that they did not stay for the second half. Now I am glad they didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT