ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Green Out for Purdue ("Purdue not Worth it")

Jan 31, 2002
CA
Post this on your lockers boys.....Hammer Down

https://www.onefootdown.com/2021/8/...ainst-purdue-yes-purdue-boilermakers-usc-news

Notre Dame Football: Irish are calling for a GREEN OUT against Purdue — yes, Purdue​

By Joshua Vowles@TheSubwayDomer. Dou@% - Ba&
Aug 28, 2021, (WRITTEN BEFORE THEY SQUEAKED OUT FIRST TWO WINS)
It took me a few minutes to process as well
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish officially called for a GREEN OUT for the first time back in 2018 when the season opener was against the Michigan Wolverines. No one was surprised when the crowd showed up in full green force, while the team wore their blue jerseys. I mean... it was a marketing scheme to sell shirts and other merchandise. Even as transparent as all of that was, at least it was against an opponent (like USC in 2019) that moved the needle.

I never would have guessed they would do this for the game against the Purdue Boilermakers — and yet here we are.

To be perfectly honest, I don’t actually mind Notre Dame trying to make money. That’s what they do. I do, however, kind of mind that this is for Purdue instead of the obvious game against the USC Trojans, or even the North Carolina Tar Heels. History dictates that Notre Dame won’t be wearing green jerseys, but at least those are night games and the GREEN OUT adds to the ambiance of the event.

Go with Keyshawn..

‘Notre Dame is overrated!’ - Keyshawn Johnson’s. (this was only after week 1 - Need to see Keyshawn after week 2)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News