ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Purdue flag now flying proudly over my Las Vegas home. Let's return to the Mollenkopf years where Purdue's record was 10-4 against them, and during my four years at Purdue football 3-1 from 1962 through 1965. Not being from Indiana, this was always my big game there. Curb stomp them!!!!!

Purdue flag now flying proudly over my Las Vegas home. Let's return to the Mollenkopf years where Purdue's record was 10-4 against them, and during my four years at Purdue football 3-1 from 1962 through 1965. Not being from Indiana, this was always my big game there. Curb stomp them!!!!!
Geaux Boilers !!!

That was an ugly first possession. Why does Theineman play 30 yards downfield? Last year they did that and it drove me nuts.

Feels like we will never understand how to deal with a running QB.

I'd rather play a hotshot pocket passer than a mediocre QB who can run

Welp, I never expected a win today. Still don't, but surely would like to see a better effort going forward. I don't mind a competitive loss. I'm not going to feel very positive if we get blown out at home to a team that just lost how they did last week.

If each line struggles like this it's gonna be a long season.

Having good skill position players doesn't matter if they get pressure every play

Reactions: RDUBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT