ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure i've see that before??

atkinsbj

True Freshman
Jan 27, 2010
Purdue opened as a 1.5 point favorite and now is a 5.5 point dog. I would still take BG -5.5.

Everyone must be putting their mortgage's on BG. Pretty sad to be almost a touchdown dog to a MAC team at home.

Purdue opened as a 1.5 point favorite and now is a 5.5 point dog. I would still take BG -5.5.

Everyone must be putting their mortgage's on BG. Pretty sad to be almost a touchdown dog to a MAC team at home.
Maybe they know our recent history with quarterback changes. I'm hopeful it ends up being a good bet. Doom can't last forever. Go Boilers!

I'll tell you another one I've never seen before. Less than 24 hours until game time and no prediction thread on here.

Purdue has twice been a home dog to a MAC team...both under Hazell coincidentally (or, not so much).
I would like for Purdue to win as much as anyone...but, being realistic, not only not hard to see BGSU winning, but potentially winning big (evidenced by your point to initiate the thread).

Purdue has twice been a home dog to a MAC team...both under Hazell coincidentally (or, not so much).
I would like for Purdue to win as much as anyone...but, being realistic, not only not hard to see BGSU winning, but potentially winning big (evidenced by your point to initiate the thread).
Hello !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT