ADVERTISEMENT

Nojel

While he's a solid player, I find it hard to believe that Morgan is the best in the league.

Why? Other than hating IU, is there a legitimate reason why Juwan Morgan isnt in the conversation for best player in the league?

Anyways, that stat, when given enough of a sample size, basically says who has performed the best so far and Juwan Morgan has had as big an impact for Indiana as any player in the conference has for his team.

Why? Other than hating IU, is there a legitimate reason why Juwan Morgan isnt in the conversation for best player in the league?

Anyways, that stat, when given enough of a sample size, basically says who has performed the best so far and Juwan Morgan has had as big an impact for Indiana as any player in the conference has for his team.
I don't have to hate IU to know that Morgan is not the best player in the league. Does he help IU, he sure does. Is he the reason Lil' Archie still has his job? Probably not. Will he go pro...or is he good enough to go pro this year? Probably not.

Stats can be totally skewed...but then you already knew that.

Belmont's OK,but beating UCLA is not exactly a barometer for hoops greatness these days. They just lost at home to Liberty by 11 pts yesterday. Which prompted them to fire Twin's guy Alford...
Alford has been on the hot seat from day one at UCLA. Once Walton found out he won't cheat, the race to remove him was on.

Belmont is a solid team; one loss coming into Purdue game and average around 80+ a game; they will be a tourney team and probably 12 seed in that fun 12/5 game with the potential for an first weekend upset.
They are solid but Murray State is probably better with Ja Morant and favored to win the conference

I don't have to hate IU to know that Morgan is not the best player in the league. Does he help IU, he sure does. Is he the reason Lil' Archie still has his job? Probably not. Will he go pro...or is he good enough to go pro this year? Probably not.

Stats can be totally skewed...but then you already knew that.

You realize Morgan is a Senior, right? There is no "go pro" option to discuss,just whether he will be drafted or not.He's improved every season at IU,and demonstrated his toughness when he played multiple games with a separated shoulder early on in his career. And his 3 pt shooting has gone from 30% last season to over 45% this year...

I do think it's rather coincidental that he played one of his better games of the year and treed has seemingly stopped posting here. For now at least...

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
I do think it's rather coincidental that he played one of his better games of the year and treed has seemingly stopped posting here. For now at least...
She’s been away more so lately than normal, not just this game. Perhaps she has taken the advice of many here (myself included) or coaches/family and decided not to engage here so much. If so I applaud it (most endings are bad ones with players or their families on these forums).

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT