ADVERTISEMENT

NO Climate Emergency

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
In case you missed it, earlier this month, 1608 top scientists, including Nobel prize winners have drafted and signed a document saying their is no climate emergency.

Since libs say they "follow the science", I am sure the Biden Admin is no doubt, reversing course on its green energy, shutting down ev programs and opening up oil production as I type.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
In case you missed it, earlier this month, 1608 top scientists, including Nobel prize winners have drafted and signed a document saying their is no climate emergency.

Since libs say they "follow the science", I am sure the Biden Admin is no doubt, reversing course on its green energy, shutting down ev programs and opening up oil production as I type.

no, not at all. There is money to be made in every crisis! NEVER LET A GOOD CRISIS GO TO WASTE!!! It doesn't matter if it is gun control, climate change, covid, Russiagate, George Floyd or something we haven't yet experienced

There was another petition signed years ago with just as many people if not more that signed and it did nothing. People don't want to hear there isn't a problem apparently.

There was another petition signed years ago with just as many people if not more that signed and it did nothing. People don't want to hear there isn't a problem apparently.
I think it is more that some people don't want to tell rather than don't want to hear.

And right on cue.....more crazy stupidity from climate religion wackos.... apparently they don't read or think & missed the science, only emotionally bow to their religion....

Shocking number of Europeans say you should only be able to fly 4 times in your life due to climate change

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT