ADVERTISEMENT

Next Football Coach

You are an ostrich on a beach.

You:

iu

Why would he do that. Really think he is going. To hang out past his required 3 years. Dude is a better Percy Harvin. Gone after 3rd year.

I’m with you. Why would a guy who just got added to the Heisman watch list (per the letter he received) sit out a year? He’s likely a front-runner in the Heisman race next year. Brohm will want to help him achieve that success...at Purdue...next year...

U of L football hasn't even stepped up to power 5 mediocrity. I assume you don't remember that you've been in a power 5 conference for a grand total of 7 years. Prior to that you were part of the Big East and Conf USA, which are the definition of less than mediocre. When you win an ACC or power 5 conference championship, come back and see us. Until then, I'll continue to chuckle at how delusional Louisville fans think they have some sort of power football program. BTW, what's the name of your record setting NFL quarterback again? Oh, that's right, you don't have one...
You’re right - there are a lot of P5 programs that UofL has no business feeling superior to. Purdue is not one of those programs.

BTW - Drew Brees’ success in the nfl has as much bearing on this conversation as Lamar Jackson’s Heisman trophy. It’s amusing how you guys keep bring it up as if it’s significant.

You’re right - there are a lot of P5 programs that UofL has no business feeling superior to. Purdue is not one of those programs.

BTW - Drew Brees’ success in the nfl has as much bearing on this conversation as Lamar Jackson’s Heisman trophy. It’s amusing how you guys keep bring it up as if it’s significant.

Hey Dick. Don't be a dick and a dumb@ss. UofL has no historical significance in either academics or it's football program. You think one Orange Bowl win makes UofL superior to Purdue or even significant? Please... Again, when you win a Power 5 conf championship, which Purdue has done, come back and see us.

Reactions: BlueRattie
Hey Dick. Don't be a dick and a dumb@ss. UofL has no historical significance in either academics or it's football program. You think one Orange Bowl win makes UofL superior to Purdue or even significant? Please... Again, when you win a Power 5 conf championship, which Purdue has done, come back and see us.
You forgot about the Sugar Bowl win!

Congratulations on your outright B1G title in 1929 and you’re 2 shared titles in the last 50 years. Impressive stuff to be sure.

You forgot about the Sugar Bowl win!

Congratulations on your outright B1G title in 1929 and you’re 2 shared titles in the last 50 years. Impressive stuff to be sure.

Oh I forgot, didn't UofL win the Little East a couple of times? I think they might have played the Little Sisters of the Poor for the championship, if I remember correctly.

What's really funny is the winning % for both teams is similar, yet Purdue played in a real conference to achieve theirs. If you want to point out how bad Purdue is, you might want to look in the mirror. Because UofL is worse.

Oh I forgot, didn't UofL win the Little East a couple of times? I think they might have played the Little Sisters of the Poor for the championship, if I remember correctly.

What's really funny is the winning % for both teams is similar, yet Purdue played in a real conference to achieve theirs. If you want to point out how bad Purdue is, you might want to look in the mirror. Because UofL is worse.
I believe that you find my post included the word congratulations. As I said in another thread, I didn’t come here, nor have I in anyway except occasionally in response to Purdue fans trashing Louisville’s program, say negative things about Purdue football.

I’ve only said that I think Louisville football is a better job in general and, a better job in specific for Jeff Brohm.

I believe that you find my post included the word congratulations. As I said in another thread, I didn’t come here, nor have I in anyway except occasionally in response to Purdue fans trashing Louisville’s program, say negative things about Purdue football.

I’ve only said that I think Louisville football is a better job in general and, a better job in specific for Jeff Brohm.
You are just here to make snarky comments, and have little to nothing to add to our discussions here. The good news is that you will soon go aw of your own volition once it becomes more obvious that Jeff ain't coming.

There are a lot of moving parts regarding the next football coach. I’d keep an eye on Neal Brown of Troy, who shares the same agent as JB.

With JB moving to Louisville, Tyra may do Purdue a favor and insert Brown. I don’t have anything definitive on the Brown move yet but am starting to hear some rumblings.

Will share as I have more info.
Your arrogance makes you look bad

There are a lot of moving parts regarding the next football coach. I’d keep an eye on Neal Brown of Troy, who shares the same agent as JB.

With JB moving to Louisville, Tyra may do Purdue a favor and insert Brown. I don’t have anything definitive on the Brown move yet but am starting to hear some rumblings.

Will share as I have more info.

LMAO

That is all

Reactions: Purdue85

"I want Louisville to do what's best for them. I'm a fan. Right now, I'm the coach at Purdue. This is where I want to be and I like it here."

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...says-purdue-where-want-amid-louisville-rumors

Reactions: BlockP92
"I want Louisville to do what's best for them. I'm a fan. Right now, I'm the coach at Purdue. This is where I want to be and I like it here."

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...says-purdue-where-want-amid-louisville-rumors
Yes - right now he is the coach at Purdue - just like he was at WKU. That’s a far cry from saying - “I’m not a candidate for the Louisville job”. Your AD confirmed today that he’s not been contacted by Tyra so, no formal offer has been made. We’ll see how it plays out once that’s occurred.

https://www.wbko.com/content/sports...ith-other-schools-at-this-time-404500055.html

Yes - right now he is the coach at Purdue - just like he was at WKU. That’s a far cry from saying - “I’m not a candidate for the Louisville job”. Your AD confirmed today that he’s not been contacted by Tyra so, no formal offer has been made. We’ll see how it plays out once that’s occurred.

https://www.wbko.com/content/sports...ith-other-schools-at-this-time-404500055.html
What part of “this is where I want to be” don’t you seem to get? You’re just grasping at straws now.

Reactions: Indy_Rider

Remind me why you keep comparing leaving WKU for Purdue to leaving Purdue to Louisville? They’re not comparable at all. One job more than quadrupled his salary by making the change lol.

Actually the tone of his quotes in this story sound much different than the current situation. This doesn't seem to back your position

giphy.gif
JB will be introduced at Dec. 5th basketball game - Louisville vs. Central Arkansas Bears.
Right, wrong or indifferent, JB will be the HC at Louisville next year. If you want to play ostrich and bury your head in the sand then so be it.

Besides, my comments were in relation to Rondale. I don't post what I want to say; I post what I actually think.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Will someone please mute this g.rant troll? Why would Louisville introduce Brohm the day before his buyout drops by $1million?? They just enjoy lighting money on fire? If Brohm goes to Louisville they sign it after the buyout goes down. This guy is nothing but an idiot troll.

Will someone please mute this g.rant troll? Why would Louisville introduce Brohm the day before his buyout drops by $1million?? They just enjoy lighting money on fire? If Brohm goes to Louisville they sign it after the buyout goes down. This guy is nothing but an idiot troll.

Dec 5th is the first b-ball home game - a quick google search would tell you that.

Formal announcement will be this week.

https://amp.jconline.com/amp/2086065002?__twitter_impression=true

Brohm has concocted quite the facade if he’s leaving... (should I explain to all the lurking Kentuckians what that word means?)

HEY ! Not all Kentuckians are UL fans. But I agree Louisville is pitiful. Grew up there but moved to Southern Indiana to get away from the UL fans. One of many reasons to leave Louisville. I hope Brohm stays at Purdue just to get under the butthurt UL fan's collar. :)

Right, wrong or indifferent, JB will be the HC at Louisville next year. If you want to play ostrich and bury your head in the sand then so be it.

Besides, my comments were in relation to Rondale. I don't post what I want to say; I post what I actually think.

LOL. What the hell does this even mean ??? LOL

HEY ! Not all Kentuckians are UL fans. But I agree Louisville is pitiful. Grew up there but moved to Southern Indiana to get away from the UL fans. One of many reasons to leave Louisville. I hope Brohm stays at Purdue just to get under the butthurt UL fan's collar. :)
Lol - Southern Indiana is the dumpiest of dumps. I wouldn’t move there to get away from ISIS.

Lol - Southern Indiana is the dumpiest of dumps. I wouldn’t move there to get away from ISIS.

If I recall correctly, Southern Indiana is directly adjacent to Louisville, with some nice wide bridges between to ensure a good flow of traffic between the two. Now I understand why UL fans reflect the level of classlessness they do. Not only are they an amalgam of Kentucky muffin shooters, but they get to mix southern Indiana in that stew too.

U of L football hasn't even stepped up to power 5 mediocrity. I assume you don't remember that you've been in a power 5 conference for a grand total of 7 years. Prior to that you were part of the Big East and Conf USA, which are the definition of less than mediocre. When you win an ACC or power 5 conference championship, come back and see us. Until then, I'll continue to chuckle at how delusional Louisville fans think they have some sort of power football program. BTW, what's the name of your record setting NFL quarterback again? Oh, that's right, you don't have one...

Johnny Unitas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT