ADVERTISEMENT

Next 4 games

I think what we are at the end of the season is really tough at this point, and with the early conf games, it could be a tough row to hoe. We may well be a better team in Feb than our record indicates due to Nov/Dec games.
I expect such...

...Ummmm, hey guys even Sainters can lose their groove, just happens that I did last week. He will never recruit a top 20 guy ever.
I think you are probably correct. As long as illicit shoe money is sticking to those top 20 players, you won't see them play for Painter. That's a fact. Get the shoe money and booster money out of college sports and then the equation changes.

I think you are probably correct. As long as illicit shoe money is sticking to those top 20 players, you won't see them play for Painter. That's a fact. Get the shoe money and booster money out of college sports and then the equation changes.

purdue can see a significant bump soon in recruiting, now that the cheating is so exposed
(coupled with our own big $ budget increases)

purdue can see a significant bump soon in recruiting, now that the cheating is so exposed
(coupled with our own big $ budget increases)
only if there are major penalties...otherwise it is but a farce...

Agreed. And that was the gist of my rant in Nnaji thread.

So far two NCAA tournament resume games against top 20 teams and Purdue is 0-2. Got to win some of these non home NCAA tourney resume builders......would sure help to win against TX and ND.

Reactions: northside100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT