ADVERTISEMENT

News out of Michigan

boilerzz

All-American
Jul 5, 2002
West Chester, OH
www.marchfirstbrewing.com
From a couple Michigan guys on the national board.

Evidently Jace Howard missed rehab for his injury and the strength coach yelled at him. When Juwan heard about it, he punched the strength coach.

Sounds like he might be getting fired. Given the Gard incident, I'm sure he will at least be suspended for a while if not fired.

From a couple Michigan guys on the national board.

Evidently Jace Howard missed rehab for his injury and the strength coach yelled at him. When Juwan heard about it, he punched the strength coach.

Sounds like he might be getting fired. Given the Gard incident, I'm sure he will at least be suspended for a while if not fired.

Well that sucks. Michigan will be solid if Martelli is the HC

Didn’t hear that story but heard there was some smoke that he was out. I assumed it was because of the heart issues - this is wild if true.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Seems to be a split decision on whether this was real or not. The Rothstein fake account is one that put it out.

Did the IU guys post the Ball-Rack rumor yet? As in "I heard Howard hit the strength coach with a ball rack".

They were dead-on about there only being 22 Purdue fans at Maui. LOL!

:cool:
Court tried to say there was a poor showing for Canada and then I asked him about the 50% in attendance for Atlanta and all he hit me with was “lol”. Saw a user post on Reddit that indiana fans were surprised there were so many Auburn fans there 🤦‍♂️

What’s even better is there is a thread on their board titled “quit scheduling big games against good teams”… 😂 😂

Martelli will be a decent fill in as he is a legit coach.

Curious to see how this plays out as Howard has shown temper issues and inability to control himself regardless if he threw a punch or not. He was already on thin ice with the AD because of on court issues

What’s even better is there is a thread on their board titled “quit scheduling big games against good teams”… 😂 😂
While I'm normally staunchly against bringing material from other boards (especially that one) here, that is very funny.

He keeps hitting people, he is eventually going to hit the wrong one and pay the ultimate price. Dude has some serious anger issues.
While I have heard there were no punches thrown, Sanderson is a big dude from what I hear! Also, his son is a 4 star PG for class of 2026 who I thought for sure would be a lock to Michigan, but this may change things a bit. Although, I can’t see Howard lasting that long so maybe he will still go to Michigan.

While I have heard there were no punches thrown, Sanderson is a big dude from what I hear! Also, his son is a 4 star PG for class of 2026 who I thought for sure would be a lock to Michigan, but this may change things a bit. Although, I can’t see Howard lasting that long so maybe he will still go to Michigan.
Do we need a strength coach?

Trilly has the latest on Michigan as well as Lousiville. TLDR - not good for Howard as the strength coach filed an official HR complaint. Since Howard is on “probation”, UM has to investigate which isn’t good for Howard.

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT