ADVERTISEMENT

New Jan 6 Footage

Why are you so hung up on being charged for "insurrection"? That's not what defines what an insurrection is to most sane people. Ok, I'll do this again for you and all the other chuckle heads but it's going to be the last time.

Definition:

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down"

Violent Uprising? Check
    Against an authority or government? Check

It wasn't a consensus opinion between all the generals. There was differing opinions within the top brass. If you make any decision it's "ignoring" some of the input because it is conflicting.

Coming from a "Biden is bad" guy doesn't mean a whole lot.
I certainly understand your point on labeling here, but according to your definition should we not then be referring to the Summer BLM riots as insurrections as well? I mean they were attempting to burn down police stations and federal court houses. That certainly seems 1) violent, and 2) against the authority of the state. I mean there were even two occasions where sections of US cities were declared autonomous zones from the government.

And I bring this "whataboutism" up not to try to establish that Jan 6th should not be considered bad, but the contrary, to establish that both instances were abhorrent and should be universally denounced by all.

I certainly understand your point on labeling here, but according to your definition should we not then be referring to the Summer BLM riots as insurrections as well? I mean they were attempting to burn down police stations and federal court houses. That certainly seems 1) violent, and 2) against the authority of the state. I mean there were even two occasions where sections of US cities were declared autonomous zones from the government.

And I bring this "whataboutism" up not to try to establish that Jan 6th should not be considered bad, but the contrary, to establish that both instances were abhorrent and should be universally denounced by all.
That will never happen. The summer BLM riots were “righteous” and “organic”. Burning down police stations, federal court houses, shootings and assaults, taking over sections of cities, harassing innocent people because they were the wrong color…….(TIC)

"Never let an opportunity go to waste"? That sounds like what every functioning person's credo should be. Are you sure you don't know the quote?

Trump sowed the discontent and rallied the crowd into a frenzy weeks before Jan 6. It's funny the contrast between "protest that got a bit out of hand" and your several comparisons of burning cities and looting you've caricatured the BLM protests from the previous summer. Again, partisan hackery isn't letting you be objective.

Trump doesn't play by any rules. Ask his university, his company's CEO, and his Charity. It's hilarious you still support such a scumbag and his family of fellow grifters.

Have you not seen the video of the insurrectionists beating cops senseless? I don't know why they didn't want to release more video. The videos already released show how savage it was. Are you refusing to watch them?

Spoiler alert: It doesn't look good.
Again, you're just doing what you always do: Throwing a large volume of crap at the wall, knowing that if you write your BS novel/posts, no one is going to waste their time to wade through all your crap and respond to the idiotic things you write.

When no one responds to your barrage of crap, you puff yourself up and delude yourself into believing that you're brilliant. In reality, you're a verbose fool, who's incapable of making a cogent argument. Your usual mindless ramblings.

It is amusing that your first video features Eric Swalwell, who has a reputation of being one of the two biggest liars in Congress, along with Adam Schiff. Perhaps you could get a video of his Chinese Spy girlfriend to add to your credibility...LOL

Interesting that you allow a highly edited version of the "insurrection" to form your opinion, just as the Dems, who provided it were hoping it would. When you put things in context, by watching the other videos, which Pelosi refused to release, until she was forced to, it paints a different picture. With the initial surge, there was a lot of pushing & shoving, as well as a lot of emotion. I saw a cop backed up to a wall and a guy punching the wall next to him trying to intimidate him. Please refer me to the portions of the video, where all the cops were beaten senseless.

The Antifa & BLM riots cost $Billions in damage and multiple people were killed. This alleged "insurrection" only had one unarmed female Veteran get killed and the damage was in the thousands of dollars, even with DC prices.

You're apparently too ignorant to realize that the Dems & MSM are manipulating you, as they were through Trump's entire Presidency.

Pelosi should have known to have national guard troops there on scene? We could certainly get to the bottom of what happened with a 9/11 style commission to investigate who knew what and who had a role in what happened. I wonder why they didn't do that? I won't make you guess.

Why are the pubs hiding from the truth? Why don't they want to get to the bottom of what happened? Could it be because some of them are culpable? You see an awful lot of squealing from Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan in addition to several other sorry pubs.

The National Guard troops had been called up and were available. If Pelosi thought there was any danger in the crowd going out of control, she should have deployed them.

Brilliant idea. Let's have Pelosi investigate Pelosi. That should reveal a lot...LOL

The Dems control both houses of Congress. Any investigation they run will be as fair and objective as the House's two impeachments of Trump. The Dems will just trot out Swalwell, Schiff, Pelosi & Schumer to lie to the cameras as they push their dishonest agenda. We saw them doing it for 4 years. Why waste the taxpayer's money?

LOL, the Jordan video is a lot of innuendo by talking heads. No more, No less, yet you're lapping it all up, because it's what you WANT to believe. Just like you wanted to believe Trump was involved in Russian collusion (LIE) or that Hunter Biden's Laptop story was Russian misinformation (LIE). When will you figure out that the Dems & MSM are colluding to LIE to the American public to keep the Leftist agenda moving forward? If you're half as smart as you think you are, at some point, you have to realize how often you're being lied to by the Dems.

Biden & Psaki told you that the pullout from Afghanistan was a success. They tell you that our Southern Border is secure. They tell you that the $3.5Trillion that they want to spend will cost ZERO dollars, and on and on. You need to step outside your echo chamber and wake up to what the Dems are doing to this country.

Picture this scenario in your mind. And I mean picture 2,000 violent, yelling black people armed with bear spray, flag poles, and weapons taken from the Capitol police like clubs and tear gas. Mind you, both houses are in session. Are trying to tell me that those Negroes would not have gotten shot. Are you kidding me?
Did they get shot in Minneapolis & Portland?

Reactions: threeeputtt
The bulk of the people at the Jan 6th riot weren't "mostly peaceful" because they followed the force overrunning the police and breaking down the doors and windows in the capitol building. They are accessories to the crimes.

The people committing crimes during the BLM protests were no better than the insurrectionists but that wasn't the majority of the people attending the events. I know the not so subtle difference will probably be lost on you.

Trump was elected the first time and that wasn't the result. We have real history on Jan 6, 2017! There was no attack on the capitol that day. Stop looking like a fool.
Yeah, if you take the time to look at the newly released videos, that Pelosi didn't want you to see, they were mostly peaceful.

Pelosi released her edited version to show how crazy & out of control the Trumpers were. It's almost like that was her agenda from the beginning and you fell for it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning what they did. It was stupid and irresponsible, but let's get real. These people were not trying to overthrow the government, despite what the Dems are trying to tell you. They were pissed and venting, but that's about the extent of it. Had Pelosi called in the National Guard, they would have never breached the building.

I don't particularly care for TYT myself either but it was an unedited clip of the exchange with Brett Biar from fox that was the important part.

Having a phone call within itself wouldn't necessarily mean he did anything wrong but if that's the case, why wouldn't he just say so instead of the BS answer he gave.

I can continue with more sources if it makes you feel better:

Who cares if he talked to Trump? Does your little conspiracy riddled brain jump to a conclusion that Trump & Jordan were going to overthrow the government? How the Hell were they going to pull it off? Idiocy...

Pelosi is an idiot, but peaceful or not , storming the Capital building is totally wrong. And damaging property is a crime

You should probably back up a bit further. She wouldn’t have been there at all if she hadn’t been brainwashed by a bunch of right wing whackos about the election, and then goaded by the former guy into going to the Capitol because he is a sore loser.

If you want to point fingers, fine. But point them at the right place. Her death can be traced back to many members of the party you wholeheartedly supported and continue to support. I take no joy in her death. The sad part is prominent members of the Republican Party continued to perpetuate the lie about the election (I mean hell, there are folks on here who eat that lie for breakfast every day), ginning up a bunch of gullible folks and it culminated in her demise. You should be way more pissed at that.
It's amusing that you're talking about others being brainwashed...LOL

How is defending the Capitol incompetence? She was told repeatedly to quit advancing and she didn’t comply. She was a former member of the armed forces, was she not? Certainly she should have complied and should have known better. She didn’t and paid the price. Again, the finger pointing goes back to the people who set her Up to be there. Blame them. She was a gullible minion who gobbled up the shit that was put on the plate in front of her. The officer did his job, riveting.
I believe that she was 5'1" and about 120 pounds. Yeah, the only way to stop someone that threatening is to shoot to kill.

I believe that she was 5'1" and about 120 pounds. Yeah, the only way to stop someone that threatening is to shoot to kill.
If she was by herself, sure. She was surrounded by other raving loons. She just happened to cross the barrier first and got capped. I thought y’all were all about law and order? Funny how you pick and choose who it applies to.

If the purpose of the BLM protests was to burn buildings and create havoc I'd see your point. I've said from the beginning, anyone who breaks the law should be held responsible for their actions. The protests themselves were to challenge the perceived injustice against people of color.

In the case of the insurrection on Jan 6, the purpose of the entire group attacking the capitol was to disrupt and overturn the results of an election they didn't agree on the outcome while terrorizing the members of congress.

The motivations and reasons for being there is why they aren't the same thing.

Did they get shot in Minneapolis & Portland?
Seems like most of the blacks in those George Floyd protests were the ones looting the stores. As far as confronting police, most people say these were BLM protestors. Maybe so in the grand scale of things. However, the people that were actually confronting the police and setting the fires of public buildings in last years protests were mostly white seemingly to me. Antifa and other similar groups out there.

How is defending the Capitol incompetence? She was told repeatedly to quit advancing and she didn’t comply. She was a former member of the armed forces, was she not? Certainly she should have complied and should have known better. She didn’t and paid the price. Again, the finger pointing goes back to the people who set her Up to be there. Blame them. She was a gullible minion who gobbled up the shit that was put on the plate in front of her. The officer did his job, riveting.
I said he was incompetent, puf, which was proven by his past actions on the Capitol police - most notably leaving a loaded service gun in a Capitol restroom.

I thought after George Floyd the argument from Bonefish and all you on the trump right was simply........do what the cops tell you to do. Don't resist, don't fight back, obey the instructions from the cops........or you get what you deserve.

And this wasn't some random traffic stop. This was people trying to break into the house chamber where there were elected officials.

I guess she got what she deserved.
Instead of guessing, why don't you use reason?

see my reply to puf.

Again, you're just doing what you always do: Throwing a large volume of crap at the wall, knowing that if you write your BS novel/posts, no one is going to waste their time to wade through all your crap and respond to the idiotic things you write.

When no one responds to your barrage of crap, you puff yourself up and delude yourself into believing that you're brilliant. In reality, you're a verbose fool, who's incapable of making a cogent argument. Your usual mindless ramblings.

It is amusing that your first video features Eric Swalwell, who has a reputation of being one of the two biggest liars in Congress, along with Adam Schiff. Perhaps you could get a video of his Chinese Spy girlfriend to add to your credibility...LOL

Interesting that you allow a highly edited version of the "insurrection" to form your opinion, just as the Dems, who provided it were hoping it would. When you put things in context, by watching the other videos, which Pelosi refused to release, until she was forced to, it paints a different picture. With the initial surge, there was a lot of pushing & shoving, as well as a lot of emotion. I saw a cop backed up to a wall and a guy punching the wall next to him trying to intimidate him. Please refer me to the portions of the video, where all the cops were beaten senseless.

The Antifa & BLM riots cost $Billions in damage and multiple people were killed. This alleged "insurrection" only had one unarmed female Veteran get killed and the damage was in the thousands of dollars, even with DC prices.

You're apparently too ignorant to realize that the Dems & MSM are manipulating you, as they were through Trump's entire Presidency.

The National Guard troops had been called up and were available. If Pelosi thought there was any danger in the crowd going out of control, she should have deployed them.

Brilliant idea. Let's have Pelosi investigate Pelosi. That should reveal a lot...LOL

The Dems control both houses of Congress. Any investigation they run will be as fair and objective as the House's two impeachments of Trump. The Dems will just trot out Swalwell, Schiff, Pelosi & Schumer to lie to the cameras as they push their dishonest agenda. We saw them doing it for 4 years. Why waste the taxpayer's money?

LOL, the Jordan video is a lot of innuendo by talking heads. No more, No less, yet you're lapping it all up, because it's what you WANT to believe. Just like you wanted to believe Trump was involved in Russian collusion (LIE) or that Hunter Biden's Laptop story was Russian misinformation (LIE). When will you figure out that the Dems & MSM are colluding to LIE to the American public to keep the Leftist agenda moving forward? If you're half as smart as you think you are, at some point, you have to realize how often you're being lied to by the Dems.

Biden & Psaki told you that the pullout from Afghanistan was a success. They tell you that our Southern Border is secure. They tell you that the $3.5Trillion that they want to spend will cost ZERO dollars, and on and on. You need to step outside your echo chamber and wake up to what the Dems are doing to this country.
I'd like to take a moment to point out how nutty and idiotic you are: You say to me:

Then write these two next posts in response to mine.

My first post - 161 words - your reply to that post - 297 words

My 2nd post - 52 words - your reply to that post - 265 words

Proof is in the pudding that you don't have good arguments and run away from my comments. I would too if I were you.

If she was by herself, sure. She was surrounded by other raving loons. She just happened to cross the barrier first and got capped. I thought y’all were all about law and order? Funny how you pick and choose who it applies to.
They are as consistent as boilermadness's bowels.

Oh FFS if you're going to post bring something that remotely addresses my point.
Remotely? Your vacuous reply to my prior post that the officer was incompetent implied you thought his incompetence was not a factor.

Why was that particular incompetent officer the only one to shoot someone on Jan 6? Why not the other officers facing the same conditions?

Last edited:
Yeah, if you take the time to look at the newly released videos, that Pelosi didn't want you to see, they were mostly peaceful.

Pelosi released her edited version to show how crazy & out of control the Trumpers were. It's almost like that was her agenda from the beginning and you fell for it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning what they did. It was stupid and irresponsible, but let's get real. These people were not trying to overthrow the government, despite what the Dems are trying to tell you. They were pissed and venting, but that's about the extent of it. Had Pelosi called in the National Guard, they would have never breached the building.
I bet if you took videos of the grounds on Jan 5th before the insurrection it would be peaceful too. It's irrelevant. Why doesn't the prosecution of a bank robber show videos of the defendant playing with his kids or smoking cigarettes in his car before he robs the bank? It doesn't matter. The crime was the violent action and offense. Let me know if you still don't get it.

I love it when your hero trump, who whips the crowd into a frenzy to attack the capitol isn't responsible but to you pelosi is for not calling in troops in ahead of time. You really are a nut.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Yeah, she looked like a real terrorist…..
The other 500 people in the halls behind her sure did. What is it you guys always say? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?

BTW, I don't relish her death, much like I don't relish anyone's death. I feel more for the family and community she leaves behind but she made her bed.

I never condoned their actions, but execution for trespassing is a bit severe, don't you think? He could have shot her in the leg to keep her from advancing.

If the purpose of the BLM protests was to burn buildings and create havoc I'd see your point. I've said from the beginning, anyone who breaks the law should be held responsible for their actions. The protests themselves were to challenge the perceived injustice against people of color.

In the case of the insurrection on Jan 6, the purpose of the entire group attacking the capitol was to disrupt and overturn the results of an election they didn't agree on the outcome while terrorizing the members of congress.

The motivations and reasons for being there is why they aren't the same thing.
That's an amazing rationalization...LOL

You do realize that BLM is run by avowed Marxists, don't you? The only black lives that matter to them are their own. Their purpose is to cause racial division and create disruptions in our country.

How, exactly, was anything that those protesters did in the House going to do to overturn the election? That's the narrative from the Dems, but it makes no sense.

I'd like to take a moment to point out how nutty and idiotic you are: You say to me:

Then write these two next posts in response to mine.

My first post - 161 words - your reply to that post - 297 words

My 2nd post - 52 words - your reply to that post - 265 words

Proof is in the pudding that you don't have good arguments and run away from my comments. I would too if I were you.
WTF are you talking about? Despite my better judgment, I ended up responding to your inane posts and instead of trying to counter my points, you count words and think you've got a gotcha moment. It's like dealing with a very SLOOOOW 5 yr old.

I believe your last two sentences relate to you, a lot more than to me.
Keep telling yourself that you're brilliant. You obviously need the self affirmation.

Last edited:
Answer this question. Did these jackasses beat the sh*t out of the Capitol police? Yes or no.
That's the real problem. The Capital Police were inept, sniveling cowards. If a mob breaches the Capital building, shoot 'em! Take your weapons from the holsters and fire away! Doesn't make any difference if it's Proud Boys or BLM or Sons of the Confederacy or Antifa. If they break into the Capital, shoot 'em! Do your job!

That's an amazing rationalization...LOL

You do realize that BLM is run by avowed Marxists, don't you? The only black lives that matter to them are their own. Their purpose is to cause racial division and create disruptions in our country.
Can you define what a marxist is? Why would a Marxist belief be incongruent to the BLM movement? Trying to understand your argument here.
How, exactly, was anything that those protesters did in the House going to do to overturn the election? That's the narrative from the Dems, but it makes no sense.
In theory, disrupting the process spelled out in the electoral count act would cause a constitutional crisis and the new election result could not be executed. It's dumb, but so is beating up cops and breaking down the doors to congress.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT