ADVERTISEMENT

New Jan 6 Footage

Looks like they should have been shot by Capitol police. If they were black they would have been shot.
I didn’t see any black people being shot last year by the police in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha, for destroying parts of these cities during the peaceful protests. Only the most dangerous person, unarmed Ashley Babbitt was killed by the black officer, as he feared for his life on January 6th.

I didn’t see any black people being shot last year by the police in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha, for destroying parts of these cities during the peaceful protests. Only the most dangerous person, unarmed Ashley Babbitt was killed by the black officer, as he feared for his life on January 6th.
You're still hero worshiping a domestic terrorist attacking the capitol. Pretty sick as a so called American.

Looks like they should have been shot by Capitol police. If they were black they would have been shot.
Yet a Black Capitol Cop shot an unarmed White female Veteran and they withheld that information as long as they could. Had it been a White Capitol Cop shooting an unarmed Black Female Veteran, that information would have been leaked immediately and the MSM would have moved Heaven and Earth to put that cop in jail for Murder. Perhaps you could call that Black privilege?

You're still hero worshiping a domestic terrorist attacking the capitol. Pretty sick as a so called American.
Only the weak minded believed the Domestic Terrorism mantra that the Dems & MSM were putting out.

There was a lot more damage done and people injured/killed in Minneapolis & Portland by Peaceful Protestors, than there was in DC by the alleged Domestic Terrorists. Let that sink in for a minute and you may realize that you're being manipulated.

Only the weak minded believed the Domestic Terrorism mantra that the Dems & MSM were putting out.

There was a lot more damage done and people injured/killed in Minneapolis & Portland by Peaceful Protestors, than there was in DC by the alleged Domestic Terrorists. Let that sink in for a minute and you may realize that you're being manipulated.
Riots and civil unrest have a long history in America, but it's the first time since the British burned the Capitol in 1814 that something like Jan 6th happened. Let that sink in for a minute.

And not one has been charged with the 'insurrection' the left likes to keep throwing around.

Anything to distract from Afghanistan. Too bad the generals are testifying now that they told Bidet about leaving troops and Bidet flat out ignored them.

I do enjoy watching the left squirm and try and distract from the utter disaster of a pResident. All the mental gymnastics are funny.

And not one has been charged with the 'insurrection' the left likes to keep throwing around.
Why are you so hung up on being charged for "insurrection"? That's not what defines what an insurrection is to most sane people. Ok, I'll do this again for you and all the other chuckle heads but it's going to be the last time.

Definition:

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down"

Violent Uprising? Check
    Against an authority or government? Check

Anything to distract from Afghanistan. Too bad the generals are testifying now that they told Bidet about leaving troops and Bidet flat out ignored them.
It wasn't a consensus opinion between all the generals. There was differing opinions within the top brass. If you make any decision it's "ignoring" some of the input because it is conflicting.
I do enjoy watching the left squirm and try and distract from the utter disaster of a pResident. All the mental gymnastics are funny.

Coming from a "Biden is bad" guy doesn't mean a whole lot.

Why are you so hung up on being charged for "insurrection"?
Um, I'm not. l It's you leftist nitwits that keep throwing that word around. So what you're telling me is you can't even keep up with your own narrative. How laughable.

Keep spinning. You're mental gymnastics are entertaining. I mean you're failing, but it's still entertaining.

Riots and civil unrest have a long history in America, but it's the first time since the British burned the Capitol in 1814 that something like Jan 6th happened. Let that sink in for a minute.
You're too ignorant to understand that the Dems are just capitalizing on an opportunity. As I said before, Rahm Emanuel stated the Dem credo, "Never let an opportunity go to waste.

Trump addressed the rally and the crowd was fired up and expressed their dissatisfaction with the election results. It was a Protest that got a bit out of hand.

The Dems realized that calling it an Insurrection and tying Trump to it was a means to finally drive a political stake through the Orange Guy's heart. He was an outsider, who didn't play by Swamp Rules. They had to get rid of him, or he could potentially ruin the great deal that our politicians currently have.

If it was really an Insurrection, don't you think the Dems would have been more forthcoming in releasing all the video to show the country how savage the Insurrection was? I believe it took a Court Order to get all the video released. Why would Pelosi refuse to release it, until she absolutely had to? Probably because the video doesn't fit the narrative that the Dems have been spinning.

You're being manipulated, just like you were, when the Dems & MSM told us that Hunter Biden's Laptop was just Russian misinformation. That was a lie, too.

Turns out the FBI had informants in the group. More evidence it wasn't a planned event. Because since the FBI was a part of it, had it been planned, they could have warned the Capitol police to beef up security.

Pelosi also had access to National Guard troops, but declined to have them on scene. It's almost like they hoped something like this might happen.

They're certainly milking it for all it's worth. It's interesting that the same Dems that say walls don't work on our Southern Border, yet they are expecting them to work in DC.

Um, I'm not. l It's you leftist nitwits that keep throwing that word around. So what you're telling me is you can't even keep up with your own narrative. How laughable.

Keep spinning. You're mental gymnastics are entertaining. I mean you're failing, but it's still entertaining.
You (and your alter ego freedom/kid) keep saying it can't be an insurrection because none of the felony charges brought on the perps is spelled out "insurrection". I'm pointing out directly that the only narrative you keep repeating over and over makes a poor argument.

If that's spinning I'd be afraid to know what standing still is. It might just be that you don't have very good skills in reading and understanding cause and effect.

You're too ignorant to understand that the Dems are just capitalizing on an opportunity. As I said before, Rahm Emanuel stated the Dem credo, "Never let an opportunity go to waste.
"Never let an opportunity go to waste"? That sounds like what every functioning person's credo should be. Are you sure you don't know the quote?
Trump addressed the rally and the crowd was fired up and expressed their dissatisfaction with the election results. It was a Protest that got a bit out of hand.
Trump sowed the discontent and rallied the crowd into a frenzy weeks before Jan 6. It's funny the contrast between "protest that got a bit out of hand" and your several comparisons of burning cities and looting you've caricatured the BLM protests from the previous summer. Again, partisan hackery isn't letting you be objective.
The Dems realized that calling it an Insurrection and tying Trump to it was a means to finally drive a political stake through the Orange Guy's heart. He was an outsider, who didn't play by Swamp Rules. They had to get rid of him, or he could potentially ruin the great deal that our politicians currently have.
Trump doesn't play by any rules. Ask his university, his company's CEO, and his Charity. It's hilarious you still support such a scumbag and his family of fellow grifters.
If it was really an Insurrection, don't you think the Dems would have been more forthcoming in releasing all the video to show the country how savage the Insurrection was? I believe it took a Court Order to get all the video released. Why would Pelosi refuse to release it, until she absolutely had to? Probably because the video doesn't fit the narrative that the Dems have been spinning.
Have you not seen the video of the insurrectionists beating cops senseless? I don't know why they didn't want to release more video. The videos already released show how savage it was. Are you refusing to watch them?

Spoiler alert: It doesn't look good.

Pelosi also had access to National Guard troops, but declined to have them on scene. It's almost like they hoped something like this might happen.

They're certainly milking it for all it's worth. It's interesting that the same Dems that say walls don't work on our Southern Border, yet they are expecting them to work in DC.
Pelosi should have known to have national guard troops there on scene? We could certainly get to the bottom of what happened with a 9/11 style commission to investigate who knew what and who had a role in what happened. I wonder why they didn't do that? I won't make you guess.

Why are the pubs hiding from the truth? Why don't they want to get to the bottom of what happened? Could it be because some of them are culpable? You see an awful lot of squealing from Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan in addition to several other sorry pubs.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Picture this scenario in your mind. And I mean picture 2,000 violent, yelling black people armed with bear spray, flag poles, and weapons taken from the Capitol police like clubs and tear gas. Mind you, both houses are in session. Are trying to tell me that those Negroes would not have gotten shot. Are you kidding me?

Picture this scenario in your mind. And I mean picture 2,000 violent, yelling black people armed with bear spray, flag poles, and weapons taken from the Capitol police like clubs and tear gas. Mind you, both houses are in session. Are trying to tell me that those Negroes would not have gotten shot. Are you kidding me?

Let's make up a scenario that didn't happen and claim something that can't be unproven as some sort of fact.

"Never let an opportunity go to waste"? That sounds like what every functioning person's credo should be. Are you sure you don't know the quote?

Trump sowed the discontent and rallied the crowd into a frenzy weeks before Jan 6. It's funny the contrast between "protest that got a bit out of hand" and your several comparisons of burning cities and looting you've caricatured the BLM protests from the previous summer. Again, partisan hackery isn't letting you be objective.

Trump doesn't play by any rules. Ask his university, his company's CEO, and his Charity. It's hilarious you still support such a scumbag and his family of fellow grifters.

Have you not seen the video of the insurrectionists beating cops senseless? I don't know why they didn't want to release more video. The videos already released show how savage it was. Are you refusing to watch them?

Spoiler alert: It doesn't look good.
Mostly peaceful. Isn’t that what MSM said about burning and rioting around the US Metropolitan cities throughout the summer 2020? Same goes for this.

Your an idiot to think if the table was turned that the same George Soros and BLM backed groups would not have been in DC had Trump been re-elected.
Don’t give us a holier than thou sermon!

Last edited:
Answer this question. Did these jackasses beat the sh*t out of the Capitol police? Yes or no.
Why are you asking me this question? All I did was bring the footage that they've been refusing to release to the forum. Doesn't look like a whole lot of anything going on other than people milling around. So much worse than 9/11.
Why are you so hung up on being charged for "insurrection"? That's not what defines what an insurrection is to most sane people. Ok, I'll do this again for you and all the other chuckle heads but it's going to be the last time.

Definition:

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down"

Violent Uprising? Check
    Against an authority or government? Check

It wasn't a consensus opinion between all the generals. There was differing opinions within the top brass. If you make any decision it's "ignoring" some of the input because it is conflicting.

Coming from a "Biden is bad" guy doesn't mean a whole lot.
I didn't see a whole lot of violence in the videos of the people inside the building.

I don't have to picture the scenario in my mind it was all over the news for the last 2 years.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Pelosi should have known to have national guard troops there on scene? We could certainly get to the bottom of what happened with a 9/11 style commission to investigate who knew what and who had a role in what happened. I wonder why they didn't do that? I won't make you guess.

Why are the pubs hiding from the truth? Why don't they want to get to the bottom of what happened? Could it be because some of them are culpable? You see an awful lot of squealing from Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan in addition to several other sorry pubs.

This video by TYT is so ****ing hilariously stupid. There's nothing there. It's massive speculation on their part. Even if he did talk to him before the riot, that doesn't mean the conversation was anything wrong. TYT is a joke.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Mostly peaceful. Isn’t that what MSM said about burning and rioting around the US Metropolitan cities throughout the summer 2020? Same goes for this.
The bulk of the people at the Jan 6th riot weren't "mostly peaceful" because they followed the force overrunning the police and breaking down the doors and windows in the capitol building. They are accessories to the crimes.

The people committing crimes during the BLM protests were no better than the insurrectionists but that wasn't the majority of the people attending the events. I know the not so subtle difference will probably be lost on you.
Your an idiot to think if the table was turned that the same George Soros and BLM backed groups would not have been in DC had Trump been re-elected.
Don’t give us a holier than thou sermon!

Trump was elected the first time and that wasn't the result. We have real history on Jan 6, 2017! There was no attack on the capitol that day. Stop looking like a fool.

Reactions: Bill4411
This video by TYT is so ****ing hilariously stupid. There's nothing there. It's massive speculation on their part. Even if he did talk to him before the riot, that doesn't mean the conversation was anything wrong. TYT is a joke.
I don't particularly care for TYT myself either but it was an unedited clip of the exchange with Brett Biar from fox that was the important part.

Having a phone call within itself wouldn't necessarily mean he did anything wrong but if that's the case, why wouldn't he just say so instead of the BS answer he gave.

I can continue with more sources if it makes you feel better:

Why are you asking me this question? All I did was bring the footage that they've been refusing to release to the forum. Doesn't look like a whole lot of anything going on other than people milling around. So much worse than 9/11.

I didn't see a whole lot of violence in the videos of the people inside the building.
Were your fingers in your ears while squinting your eyes and stomping your feet while the video was playing? What a joker you are. This is why you can't be taken seriously.

Fixed it to something more accurate for you.
You should probably back up a bit further. She wouldn’t have been there at all if she hadn’t been brainwashed by a bunch of right wing whackos about the election, and then goaded by the former guy into going to the Capitol because he is a sore loser.

If you want to point fingers, fine. But point them at the right place. Her death can be traced back to many members of the party you wholeheartedly supported and continue to support. I take no joy in her death. The sad part is prominent members of the Republican Party continued to perpetuate the lie about the election (I mean hell, there are folks on here who eat that lie for breakfast every day), ginning up a bunch of gullible folks and it culminated in her demise. You should be way more pissed at that.

You should probably back up a bit further. She wouldn’t have been there at all if she hadn’t been brainwashed by a bunch of right wing whackos about the election, and then goaded by the former guy into going to the Capitol because he is a sore loser.

If you want to point fingers, fine. But point them at the right place. Her death can be traced back to many members of the party you wholeheartedly supported and continue to support. I take no joy in her death. The sad part is prominent members of the Republican Party continued to perpetuate the lie about the election (I mean hell, there are folks on here who eat that lie for breakfast every day), ginning up a bunch of gullible folks and it culminated in her demise. You should be way more pissed at that.
Don't forget to point a finger at the incompetent Capitol officer who shot her, puf.

Don't forget to point a finger at the incompetent Capitol officer who shot her, puf.
How is defending the Capitol incompetence? She was told repeatedly to quit advancing and she didn’t comply. She was a former member of the armed forces, was she not? Certainly she should have complied and should have known better. She didn’t and paid the price. Again, the finger pointing goes back to the people who set her Up to be there. Blame them. She was a gullible minion who gobbled up the shit that was put on the plate in front of her. The officer did his job, riveting.

Reactions: Bill4411
I thought after George Floyd the argument from Bonefish and all you on the trump right was simply........do what the cops tell you to do. Don't resist, don't fight back, obey the instructions from the cops........or you get what you deserve.

And this wasn't some random traffic stop. This was people trying to break into the house chamber where there were elected officials.

I guess she got what she deserved.

I thought after George Floyd the argument from Bonefish and all you on the trump right was simply........do what the cops tell you to do. Don't resist, don't fight back, obey the instructions from the cops........or you get what you deserve.

And this wasn't some random traffic stop. This was people trying to break into the house chamber where there were elected officials.

Well, in their defense, she was white, Bob, so those statements don’t count in this case.

Exactly. Bonefish1 has a lot to say about George Floyd. However, Bonefish1 has been so quiet on this woman getting killed that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT