ADVERTISEMENT

New home and home with Marquette

Here is an article about them...

I said the same thing as Big Cat before I saw his quote. That's pretty impressive though.

Here is an article about them...
A little old but informative nonetheless. I've seen Kolek and Ighodaro in mock drafts. Kam Jones would be a big loss considering how well he played with Kolek out.

Will be a good, tough test for our fairly young team next year. I like it.

Arizona in Vegas
A&M in Indy
Marquette in Milwaukee
2 of Arkansas, BYU, and ND in San Diego

That is a pretty good schedule for a younger team imo. Not quite as challenging as last season but not like an IU non-conference schedule either.

I'd like to see us go home-and-home with an in-state mid-major also. Maybe get them 2 games at Mackey for the return game.

Arizona in Vegas
A&M in Indy
Marquette in Milwaukee

That is a pretty good schedule for a younger team imo. Not quite as challenging as last season but not like an IU non-conference schedule either.
Agree. I'd feel pretty good about a team playing without Zach for the first time coming out of that slate 2-3 or 3-2, still ranked in the top 15 and having gained some valuable experience.

Agree. I'd feel pretty good about a team playing without Zach for the first time coming out of that slate 2-3 or 3-2, still ranked in the top 15 and having gained some valuable experience.

Top 15.===better be 3-2 .....Only 1 team in mid Dec was in top 15 with 3 losses TN....and that was because they started high and had losses to top 10 teams.

Arizona in Vegas
A&M in Indy
Marquette in Milwaukee

I'd like to see us go home-and-home with an in-state mid-major also. Maybe get them 2 games at Mackey for the return game.
IU has to have a cupcake pre BT schedule. That is the only chance of possibly making the NCAA Tournament. Even that didn't help them this year.

Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT