ADVERTISEMENT

Nevada - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

I freking don’t believe it!!.,!!! How n the heck could wegive that game away??.

Can’t wait for Brohm to leverage an open job for more money again right? Top 11 paid coach for this against Nevada.

What bonehead play on punt returns. Purdue sure knows how to lose a game! I'm glad that I was unable to watch it on TV. it was bad enough following it.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Its why SIndilar as a starter scares me. Throws way to many picks. 3 interceptions, 5 over all turnovers to none and you are going to lose 99% of the time.

Reactions: bananabucket
There was never a doubt. This is Purdue. As soon as we called a timeout that kick was going in. It’s the same as making a team shoot free throws instead of letting them put up a three. If it can happen, it will happen. That’s how it goes here. It happens every tine and people just don’t get it.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
I love Brohm as a offensive mind and recruiter.. and I’ll probably regret saying this in the light of day. But he has a ways to go with game management. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

I am starting to think Brohm is overrated
This team was sloppy most of the first and pissed away opportunities to bury them.

Turnovers
Head scratching play calls
How do they pull off that game against Ohio State then just get beat by a team they should have whipped by 3 or 4 TDs.

Tired of this shit

Overthinking everything. Overthinking rushing 3. Overthinking not having a 2nd running option. Overthinking special teams. Overthinking calling TO and giving kicker opportunities to tie games instead of kickoffs and getting great field position. Loss is squarely on Brohm.

Unfortunately, this is on Brohm. Offensive calls got soft in the 2nd half. I bet Moore is thinking this is why you throw me the ball. Reminds me when Zeke dogged Urban after a loss a few years back. I like Brohm but he still has a ton of growth to win games he should.

Unfortunately, this is on Brohm. Offensive calls got soft in the 2nd half. I bet Moore is thinking this is why you throw me the ball. Reminds me when Zeke dogged Urban after a loss a few years back. I like Brohm but he still has a ton of growth to win games he should.
same as last year, Moore has a big 1st half and then gets ignored in the 2nd.

same as last year, Moore has a big 1st half and then gets ignored in the 2nd.
Yeah Moore was really big in the second half. Why the hell does an All American and Hornung award winner decide to try to pick up a rolling punt deep in his own territory?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT