ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska football fans .. wow

Yes they probably would. But my belief is that there is more to our conference than just football! The majority of schools in this conference actually have a reputation for academic excellence and achievements as well.
Ahh but is there more to ND in their own minds than FB?

All you can do is try to attack with snark. No substance from you at all. You said Brohm was regressing. How is starting the season 2-0 regressing?

He won 7 games, then 6 games, then 4 games.. He's off to a better start this year, but looks like regression to me.

He won 7 games, then 6 games, then 4 games.. He's off to a better start this year, but looks like regression to me.
When Frostie has a winning season and makes a bowl game, let us know.

If you knew anything, you’d realize that we had our top 2 QBs out all/most of the season with injuries, All-America WR Rondale Moore out with injury, All-BIG caliber DT Lorenzo Neal out with injury, All-BIG LB caliber Markus Bailey out with injury, as well as 2 OL who would likely have played big minutes. Very few teams could absorb that kind of injury-related attrition and not have it impact their season.

And BTW, our injury-wracked, 4 win team still managed to beat Frostie and your beloved Huskers last season. What does that say about your program?

Reactions: Matt Tiger
Yeah, Nebraska never did show much promise as a school that educates their alumni, if you even are one. Most likely you work at the local Dollar General and get cornholed by your cousin every weekend...

If you knew anything, you’d realize that we had our top 2 QBs out all/most of the season with injuries, All-America WR Rondale Moore out with injury, All-BIG caliber DT Lorenzo Neal out with injury, All-BIG LB caliber Markus Bailey out with injury, as well as 2 OL who would likely have played big minutes. Very few teams could absorb that kind of injury-related attrition and not have it impact their season.

And BTW, our injury-wracked, 4 win team still managed to beat Frostie and your beloved Huskers last season. What does that say about your program?

You’re shattering his brain man.. all he knows is their board where a team that hasn’t done jack is supposed to react with “meh” when they beat Purdue northwestern and Iowa this year

You are what your record says you are...

Yeah, Nebraska never did show much promise as a school that educates their alumni, if you even are one. Most likely you work at the local Dollar General and get cornholed by your cousin every weekend...

That was the best you have.... Disappointing. I was hoping Purdue grads could be a little more creative.

Mark my words.. two QBs we will face.. Martinez and penix .. we need to have Marvin ready. Playing with serious fire having Thienemann out there. If we can stop Martinez from running on us he’s pretty self checked in he passing game. IU will be a dog fight. Any of you guys who don’t think so are too prone to jingoism.
Have you heard if Grant is getting more comfortable making defensive calls? That was Diaco's biggest gripe coming into the season I believe. I know on the broadcast they had quoted Brohm as saying Marvin is close, but wasn't sure how much truth there was to any of it. I look forward to seeing what Kane can do in the future too - not sure how in depth his coverage skills are, but the kid seems to have a great football IQ and is a heavy hitter.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Have you heard if Grant is getting more comfortable making defensive calls? That was Diaco's biggest gripe coming into the season I believe. I know on the broadcast they had quoted Brohm as saying Marvin is close, but wasn't sure how much truth there was to any of it. I look forward to seeing what Kane can do in the future too - not sure how in depth his coverage skills are, but the kid seems to have a great football IQ and is a heavy hitter.

Maybe this is me being ignorant but can’t they have cam Allen make the calls? That kid is a football natural. You can tell how hard he’s worked to go out there and make plays.. was sad he barely missed the defensive TD

I love the dollar general. The benes are great and everything is a dollar.

I don’t look down on people who do honest work. I’m a blue collar guy and I’d rather see someone cashiering at DG than trying to rob me

That said, I think if one spends too much time in dollar general they may be led to believe that they (you) are right and that we are the ass holes

There is one guy on their forum saying something like that the big ten had Sandusky and nassar but the real scandal is that we are hosing Nebraska and not letting them play..

Nebraska's approach to the 2020 season makes them look like a program from Hickory, IN. They just keep embarrassing themselves.

Whatever you say message board superstar.

tenor.gif

Lol you snowflakes banned me??

How's this for creative? Your team is 0-2. Funny as hell!

Someone on their board posted earlier today that they are in the bottom half of "an irrelevant conference."

Of course I couldn't reply because the cowards banned me.. but I thought that was hilarious.

Also I didn't see one mention of Northwestern being any good or being disciplined or anything.. it was all because Nebraska and frost messed up...

Reactions: purduepat1969
Reactions: purduepat1969

Check out post 1... amazing insights into Nebraska

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT