ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue (2-5, 1-3) at Nebraska (4-3, 2-2) Game Center

Travis Miller

Publisher
Staff
May 30, 2001
Indianapolis, IN
www.boilerupload.com
After a week off Purdue is headed to Lincoln for a critical conference game. A win keeps bowl hopes alive, so it is a big week. Here is all of our coverage for the week.

Last edited:
I bring up bowl eligibility because Nebraska, Minnesota, Northwestern, and Indiana have all looked pretyt bad at times and not much better than Purdue.
I hope you’re right but I just don’t see it. Maybe if they could eliminate the turnovers, the blown defense against a running QB, make tackles, cut down on the dumb penalties, make xps and fgs you could be correct. If the coaching staff could adjust to the players they have and scheme for the lack of depth and the injuries sustained you may be onto something, but we have yet to see that. The staff has been as inconsistent as the team on the field.

Obviously it depends on how we look tomorrow, but I would think we're no more than a 3 pt dog against Minnesota and Northwestern. Might even be favored in either one. Again, it depends, but we should be decent favorites against Indinia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT