ADVERTISEMENT

ND in a box with the new revenue sharing deal.

z_one

True Freshman
Dec 27, 2007
Will the domers be forced to join a conference? They have filed a lawsuit against this sharing arrangement which they are bound to lose. Lots of whining from South Bend. The handwriting appears to be on the wall.

Reactions: ChuckJr
Will the domers be forced to join a conference? They have filed a lawsuit against this sharing arrangement which they are bound to lose. Lots of whining from South Bend. The handwriting appears to be on the wall.
What, ND is not standing up for the for the E in DEI? I'm shocked!

I don’t see this anywhere. I see the whining but they also put out a statement while they don’t like it, and they want congress to pass some regulations, they are proceeding with the settlement.

I don’t see this anywhere. I see the whining but they also put out a statement while they don’t like it, and they want congress to pass some regulations, they are proceeding with the settlement.
I agree. It was on the SB news last week but now I don't see any lawsuit against it. Maybe it was speculation?

Most of the stories you read about players and schools never come from either that school or the player. It’s just some body like me who either has a podcast with time to fill or a sports media guy with a story to write to fill the box. I definitely missed my calling. I could write 20 pages about nothing and then writes 10 page summary about what I wrote. Dakash has got nothing on me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT