ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Mar Madns Mens Bracket Preview Show...

So far, so good. Overall #1. Really hope this sparks Purdue to keep it come actual selection. I think Purdue could drop the IL game and still keep it. Not saying it will be easy, but Purdue can do it.

I don't care about the Big Ten tourny and would be fine with Painter using it to play bench, and Edey only going in on offense for several possessions where he's only allowed to stroke it from deep and then come back out😉

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
So far, so good. Overall #1. Really hope this sparks Purdue to keep it come actual selection. I think Purdue could drop the IL game and still keep it. Not saying it will be easy, but Purdue can do it.

I don't care about the Big Ten tourny and would be fine with Painter using it to play bench, and Edey only going in on offense for several possessions where he's only allowed to stroke it from deep and then come back out😉
If we had B1G wrapped up by the time we go to Champaign, how mad do you think Illinois fans would be if we rested our starters? 😂 I think it’d piss them off by us disrespecting them and not playing our full team.

We will play to win every game.

If we had B1G wrapped up by the time we go to Champaign, how mad do you think Illinois fans would be if we rested our starters? 😂 I think it’d piss them off by us disrespecting them and not playing our full team.
Oh man, and the media frenzy. That's a thought experiment though. Has me wondering if it's ever been done in D1?

So in this scenario we have no chance at the conference championship? I think we’d take an easier shot at the Quad 1 win and swallow our pride. 🤣

So in this scenario we have no chance at the conference championship? I think we’d take an easier shot at the Quad 1 win and swallow our pride. 🤣
Yes. It seems Illinois fans are very obsessed with Purdue…I’m not sure why?? So I was channeling my inner Troll-man Hawkins and trolled a lil bit. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT