ADVERTISEMENT

My Neighbor the IU Fan

mk_peters

All-American
Aug 9, 2004
I invited him to my house last week to get a glimpse of his wife's latest plastic surgery. He took out another home equity loan to finance the reshaping of her buttocks. I tried to tell him that a gym membership was cheaper, but he admittedly doesn't want his wife routinely hanging around physically fit men, or any men for that matter. I understand because she's a real goer, but she is getting a little long in the tooth. She used to play tennis, but her "coach" took on a younger protege. Sad.

It's actually been good for the neighborhood because she has been acting as his general contractor to repair everything on his house. I've seen plumbers, painters, roof and gutter men, landscapers, bricklayers, etc., just in the last two months.

The bricklayers were particularly interesting because his house is cedar slats. She used the same guys that were working across the street. Apparently, they are very meticulous. It took three of them four days to develop a quote for the masonry job. No news on the start date.

Anyway, I digress. So, I invited this guy over, and he brought a 12 pack of White Claw. Can someone tell me what that is?

Last edited:
I invited him to my house last week to get a glimpse of his wife's latest plastic surgery. He took out another home equity loan to finance the reshaping of her buttocks. I tried to tell him that a gym membership was cheaper, but he admittedly doesn't want his wife routinely hanging around physically fit men, or any men for that matter. I understand because she's a real goer, but she is getting a little long in the tooth. She used to play tennis, but her "coach" took on a younger protege. Sad.

It's actually been good for the neighborhood because she has been acting as his general contractor to repair everything on his house. I've seen plumbers, painters, roof and gutter men, landscapers, bricklayers, etc., just in the last two months.

The bricklayers were particularly interesting because his house is cedar slats. She used the same guys that were working across the street. Apparently, they are very meticulous. It took three of them four days to develop a quote for the masonry job. No news on the start date.

Anyway, I digress. So, I invited this guy over, and he brought a 12 pack of White Claw. Can some tell me what that is?
Nicely done.

Anyway, I digress. So, I invited this guy over, and he brought a 12 pack of White Claw. Can someone tell me what that is?
White claw is what you bring to your neighbors house when their team plays like a bunch of gurls.

Reactions: bang63
Nicely done.
MK is one of various people mad at me on the GD board, so I will ask you. What is it that is 'nicely done'? The post seems off topic other than, perhaps, to point out how shallow iu fans are - and we already know that from the droppings 'Coach' Geese and others leave on this board.

Love each other - unless you are the girl friend of a sociopath on the team, in which case it means look-ee out.

Most genuine, authentic coach in the game. How could you not want to play for this guy after watching the way his team embraces him? Screw a top 10 season, this video will end up being Indiana’s single greatest recruiting tool. IU’s players would run through a wall for Allen. Brohm’s have quit.

Reactions: ESalum86
Most genuine, authentic coach in the game. How could you not want to play for this guy after watching the way his team embraces him? Screw a top 10 season, this video will end up being Indiana’s single greatest recruiting tool. IU’s players would run through a wall for Allen. Brohm’s have quit.

Not going to comment on your utter dominance statement? Lol

So, that is why a LEO LB needs to play like an animal.

Purdue vs. Indiana .... great game last year over Thanksgiving weekend. Will 20/20 be a good one?

Not going to comment on your utter dominance statement? Lol

IU’s won 5 of 7, soon to be 6 of 8. IU’s currently a top 10 team in the country and has a good chance of playing in a NY6 bowl assuming they win out. IU is full steam ahead and a national darling while Purdue is two gears in reverse with a coach the athletic department can’t buyout with a bunch of players who have already quit.

Reactions: Hatchets7times
IU’s won 5 of 7, soon to be 6 of 8. IU’s currently a top 10 team in the country and has a good chance of playing in a NY6 bowl assuming they win out. IU is full steam ahead and a national darling while Purdue is two gears in reverse with a coach the athletic department can’t buyout with a bunch of players who have already quit.

Since 2010, you’re 6-4 against us lol. Far from “utter dominance.” I’d say barely above average. You do realize the main reason you won 4 in a row was because of Hazell right? It wasn’t because you guys made a legit commitment to the football program. Even Hope beat you 3 out of 4.

If you want to brag about dominance this one year only, go ahead. But the last decade it’s not remotely accurate.

Since 2010, you’re 6-4 against us lol. Far from “utter dominance.” I’d say barely above average. You do realize the main reason you won 4 in a row was because of Hazell right? It wasn’t because you guys made a legit commitment to the football program. Even Hope beat you 3 out of 4.

If you want to brag about dominance this one year only, go ahead. But the last decade it’s not remotely accurate.
IU has a law school because math is too hard, right geese?

Bill Lynch made roughy $550k a year up until he was fired after the 2010 season. From that point on, IU under class slowly but surely made several key commitments to enhancing the football program. From competitive pay to head coaches and assistant pool to stadium renovations to state of the art workout facilities, Indiana finally decided they were no longer going to be the dormant program of the B10. It hasn’t been the smoothest of rides, but you’re finally starting to see the dividends of that financial commitment a decade ago.

Jeff Brohm and his $6million a year contract will finish last place in the B10 after next weeks defeat and that’s with being gifted one of the easiest B10 schedules and avoiding Wisconsin. Think about the direction of your program.

Bill Lynch made roughy $550k a year up until he was fired after the 2010 season. From that point on, IU under class slowly but surely made several key commitments to enhancing the football program. From competitive pay to head coaches and assistant pool to stadium renovations to state of the art workout facilities, Indiana finally decided they were no longer going to be the dormant program of the B10. It hasn’t been the smoothest of rides, but you’re finally starting to see the dividends of that financial commitment a decade ago.

Jeff Brohm and his $6million a year contract will finish last place in the B10 after next weeks defeat and that’s with being gifted one of the easiest B10 schedules and avoiding Wisconsin. Think about the direction of your program.

I’m not disagreeing with the commitment IU made to their football program. I’m disagreeing with the notion that since 2010, IU has utterly dominated Purdue. That’s not even close to being true. It took a once in a lifetime bad hire by us for you to win the decade 6-4 lol.

I’m not disagreeing with the commitment IU made to their football program. I’m disagreeing with the notion that since 2010, IU has utterly dominated Purdue. That’s not even close to being true. It took a once in a lifetime bad hire by us for you to win the decade 6-4 lol.

And you don’t see that trend continuing? Jeff Brohm is in over his head more and more with each passing week. His players have quit and he has lost the team. They’re dead last in the B10 in recruiting and has failed to develop players at just about every position on the field.

And you don’t see that trend continuing? Jeff Brohm is in over his head more and more with each passing week. His players have quit and he has lost the team. They’re dead last in the B10 in recruiting and has failed to develop players at just about every position on the field.

Who knows what will happen. Recruiting is dead last because it’s a small class. The average recruit isn’t that bad and we should finish strong with guys like Karlaftis and Mbow. Not time to hit the panic button yet. A lot of teams have struggled this year. If next year at this time, we’re in a similar boat then we’ll talk.

Wishful thinking delivered in the form of geese droppings.

Do you ever post on the clownpants forum, or did they all vote to send you over here as a prank on us? Good prank if so, but it has gotten pretty old.

he’s a good coach but he reminds me of Gary busey

Reactions: Courthouse Carp

did anything happen or?

...he reminds me of Gary busey

Now that really rings a bell . . .

tumblr_n5ojjoGAYW1s8xeaso1_500.gifv

did anything happen or?
Funny you should ask.

This IU guy lives a short city block away, but he drove his 12 White Claws to my house. I’m fairly certain he wanted me to see his new white Jeep Wrangler, the kind all the cool high schoolers in the village drive. It was no coincidence that the White Claw matched the vehicle. I know this because when he arrived, he tossed the White Claw on the hood and said, “No cap, this White Claw looks bad ass on the hood of my new Jeep.”

“No cap”? Someone help me out here.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting
Funny you should ask.

This IU guy lives a short city block away, but he drove his 12 White Claws to my house. I’m fairly certain he wanted me to see his new white Jeep Wrangler, the kind all the cool high schoolers in the village drive. It was no coincidence that the White Claw matched the vehicle. I know this because when he arrived, he tossed the White Claw on the hood and said, “No cap, this White Claw looks bad ass on the hood of my new Jeep.”

Means “For real” or something to that effect.

Reactions: mk_peters
Funny you should ask.

there is so much I could say here lol

I know iu is a super liberal school and probably very open minded, but LEO? Does he mean, like, physically?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT