ADVERTISEMENT

My how times have changed....

StateStreet123

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 9, 2010
and it sure if fun!!! Win or lose today, we are DEFINITELY headed in the right direction. With that said, LET'S KICK SOME WOLVERINE A$$ TODAY!
Remember over the summer when we were all predicting the 'next commit'? I am very happy with the commits that are on board. Now if we were to continue the guessing game, just look at who we may be listing...

Rondale Moore
Karliftas (spelling? my apologies)
Kiser
Jarius Brents

Boys, these are the big time. Would you have been listing names like this last summer prior to knowing exactly what we had in coaches? Thanks coaches, administration, and also fans for coming back in droves! Speaking of which...I gotta go....headed to the game and want to get there early.

and it sure if fun!!! Win or lose today, we are DEFINITELY headed in the right direction. With that said, LET'S KICK SOME WOLVERINE A$$ TODAY!
Remember over the summer when we were all predicting the 'next commit'? I am very happy with the commits that are on board. Now if we were to continue the guessing game, just look at who we may be listing...

Rondale Moore
Karliftas (spelling? my apologies)
Kiser
Jarius Brents

Boys, these are the big time. Would you have been listing names like this last summer prior to knowing exactly what we had in coaches? Thanks coaches, administration, and also fans for coming back in droves! Speaking of which...I gotta go....headed to the game and want to get there early.
How did it feel to get your ass kicked?

You sir are an ass.

Kinda how it feels when you guys play OSU recently.

Lol well played! Michigan fan here and I was excited to see Purdue back on the schedule. Always nice to play original Big Ten teams and not Rutgers or Maryland :(. Thought you guys have looked so much better this year and program is certainly trending up at a great pace. Good luck the rest of the year looking forward to following the rest of the games!

Lol well played! Michigan fan here and I was excited to see Purdue back on the schedule. Always nice to play original Big Ten teams and not Rutgers or Maryland :(. Thought you guys have looked so much better this year and program is certainly trending up at a great pace. Good luck the rest of the year looking forward to following the rest of the games!
Wow! A respectful MI fan. Thank you. There is hope going forward toward a sportsmanlike competition. Thanks again. Just for that, we'll throw in a few bucks toward AC in the visitors locker room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT