ADVERTISEMENT

Most impressive thing today was holding them to 3 points.

Agree. I figured we would put up points but I thought it would be something like 42-35 either way. For us to hold them to 3 points is mind boggling to me

Agree. I figured we would put up points but I thought it would be something like 42-35 either way. For us to hold them to 3 points is mind boggling to me

It could have and should have been a shutout. The interception before half when we were up by a bunch was a by greedy and cost them the shutout. Not that it matters. Holding an SEC team to 3 points when they have game changers at WR, QB, and RB is extremely impressive. I called the under and figured we would win the TOP war, but I didn't expect the all out butt kicking Purdue gave them. I am so jacked right now, I need a dang drink to clam my nerves! Bring on Michigan!!!!

Great win, great effort! I got to thinking about our defense and the more I think about how we played in our first game, I am not completely surprised we shut down Lock and Crockett. I say this because we made arguably the best player in the nation Lamar Jackson look sort of ordinary when we played Louisville. Really excited for our team!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT