ADVERTISEMENT

ISU thoughts.

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
1. Charlie Jones....he good.
2. Like those endzone kickoffs. Please bring more of them.
3. When you don't give up a field length in penalties, you tend to win games. Thanks to whoever put the 'shrooms in the refs coffee.
4. We appear to have some running backs. Fools gold? Time will tell.
5. Going out on a limb here, but right now Semisi Fakasiieiki is the best 7th year player in the country.
6. Great crowd that stayed for most of the game. Didn't expect it for a D2 team, props to fans.
7. Lotta Face-masking out there today, kids. LOTTA face-masking.
8. Field goal team performed flawlessly today, as it always should be. Kudos!
9. Did it look like on the reversal that Dylan was maybe going to throw it? Seemed he hesitated like he was thinking about it, then tucked it and got tackled.
10. Charlie Jones muffing that punt...BENCH HIM. (my good Boiler, bad Boiler routine. Gotta keep'em guessing.)

Is that the biggest home shutout since......?

We don't seem to have a clear #2 receiver. Thought it would be Shef or even Rice. Neither were even targeted against ISU. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing at this juncture.

Our pass rush is not very good, although I like the potential of Syndor and Carraway.

Last edited:
We don't seem to have a clear #2 receiver. Thought it would be Shef or even Rice. Neither were even targeted against ISU. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing at this juncture.

Our pass rush is not very good, although I like the potential of Syndor and Carraway.
Jones is good but you got to spread it around, I don't think that was Jones that muffed the punt. Crowd was very good vs ISU. I was happy to see the D pitch a shutout, no matter who you play that's impressive to me.

3. When you don't give up a field length in penalties, you tend to win games. Thanks to whoever put the 'shrooms in the refs coffee.
5. Going out on a limb here, but right now Semisi Fakasiieiki is the best 7th year player in the country.
6. Great crowd that stayed for most of the game. Didn't expect it for a D2 team, props to fans.
9. Did it look like on the reversal that Dylan was maybe going to throw it? Seemed he hesitated like he was thinking about it, then tucked it and got tackled.
10. Charlie Jones muffing that punt...BENCH HIM. (my good Boiler, bad Boiler routine. Gotta keep'em guessing.)

2011 - Southeast Missouri, 59-0.

Reactions: Tommaker

Sowinski muffed the punt...

Reactions: PaBoiler78
ADVERTISEMENT