ADVERTISEMENT

More examples of the peacefulness of the BLM.

Thank you for pulling up my old posts. This proves that that I did not blame either the German air crash nor the EgyptAir crash on moslems. What you call "...my assumption..." is entirely YOUR assumption.
Similarly, it was qaz who suggested rounding up moslems and placing them in concentration camps. Go back and read what was said, and by whom.
I think you might have dementia, man. Everyone knows what you mean when you say what you said, and you didn't back away from it, even posting a link about the German pilot being a "recent convert to Islam." You're not fooling anyone, old man.

Here's your direct words about rounding up Muslims:

Lepers were quarantined into colonies to protect the public from a disease that rotted the tissues of the extremities.

Moslems should be quarantined into colonies to protect the public from jihad. Moslems have Islamic mind rot and they believe the "cure" is to kill infidels and get a reward of houri - 72 virgins in paradise. That might please Allah but it doesn't seem very nice to me.

The best argument you have is semantics. No, you didn't say the words "concentration camp". Instead, you said "colony" and "quarantine". That's so much better. To literally any rational person, if I walked up and said, "What would you call a colony where you place a group of people to live quarantined from the rest of the world based solely on a single, shared, non-physical trait?" their immediate answer would be "a concentration camp." If you want to equate it to a "leper colony", that's not much better.

Seriously, seek help.

I think you might have dementia, man. Everyone knows what you mean when you say what you said, and you didn't back away from it, even posting a link about the German pilot being a "recent convert to Islam." You're not fooling anyone, old man.

Here's your direct words about rounding up Muslims:

The best argument you have is semantics. No, you didn't say the words "concentration camp". Instead, you said "colony" and "quarantine". That's so much better. To literally any rational person, if I walked up and said, "What would you call a colony where you place a group of people to live quarantined from the rest of the world based solely on a single, shared, non-physical trait?" their immediate answer would be "a concentration camp." If you want to equate it to a "leper colony", that's not much better.

Seriously, seek help.
Gr8, you are in denial. Go back and read through the posts about the German air disaster. WHO FIRST MAKES ANY MENTION ABOUT THE PILOT BEING A MOSLEM?
Likewise, scroll up and read through the posts in this thread. WHO FIRST MENTIONS ROUNDING UP MOSLEMS AND PUTTING THEM INTO A "CAMP"?

How would I possibly know anything about you or anyone else on this board? It's freakin anonymous. LOL!

You freaks crack me up. Worried about your "rep" when know one has a clue who you are. You LIVE on and for this board. Your life is so meaningless that you check this board dozens of times per day looking for a way to win an argument. Tell your family and friends (if you have any) about how you spend all of your free time on here. I'm sure they won't look at you like you're a freakin' loon.

Have a nice life loser.
lol you know plenty about me. Pretending that you don't because you are above it all on an internet message board while repeatedly throwing around insults on an internet message board? LMAO.

Stop protesting, if you didn't care, you wouldn't respond.

Gr8, you are in denial. Go back and read through the posts about the German air disaster. WHO FIRST MAKES ANY MENTION ABOUT THE PILOT BEING A MOSLEM?
Likewise, scroll up and read through the posts in this thread. WHO FIRST MENTIONS ROUNDING UP MOSLEMS AND PUTTING THEM INTO A "CAMP"?
Um, you started both of the threads. About the Germanwings pilot, you said specifically that they weren't releasing his name. Why was that a concern of yours? You weren't trying to imply anything in that post? Nor in the "I'm sure he was a Baptist or..." post about EgyptAir? And no one forced you to talk about putting Muslims into "Leper Colonies", you're all about that on your own pal.

Um, you started both of the threads. About the Germanwings pilot, you said specifically that they weren't releasing his name. Why was that a concern of yours? You weren't trying to imply anything in that post? Nor in the "I'm sure he was a Baptist or..." post about EgyptAir? And no one forced you to talk about putting Muslims into "Leper Colonies", you're all about that on your own pal.
Your rabid rant continues but you didn't answer my questions. Let's try it again.

About the German air disaster. WHO FIRST MAKES ANY MENTION ABOUT THE PILOT BEING A MOSLEM?

Your rabid rant continues but you didn't answer my questions. Let's try it again.

About the German air disaster. WHO FIRST MAKES ANY MENTION ABOUT THE PILOT BEING A MOSLEM?

The second one was you. Just as Gr8 laid out, you are engaging in silly semantics that no one is buying.

The first one was me talking about how the immediate leap would be to Muslims, which you then immediately did leap to, and which evidence now suggests is an incorrect leap.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
Come on qaz, stop playing games. When you suggested placing moslems into "camps" you were obviously laying out bait for some Neanderthal to say "Yeah, duh, concentration camps like duh Nazis had." I knowingly took your bait and gave you a response with a leper colony analogy that didn't allow you to play the Hate card and thereafter initiate the usual name-calling: bigot, racist, xeenophobic, whatever. You were crushed.

And I admit that when I not-so-innocently asked about the German pilot's name not being released, I was laying out the bait for you and Gr8 and your ilk to immediately assume that I was implying a moslem was responsible. And you all took the bait.

Come on qaz, stop playing games. When you suggested placing moslems into "camps" you were obviously laying out bait for some Neanderthal to say "Yeah, duh, concentration camps like duh Nazis had." I knowingly took your bait and gave you a response with a leper colony analogy that didn't allow you to play the Hate card and thereafter initiate the usual name-calling: bigot, racist, xeenophobic, whatever. You were crushed.

And I admit that when I not-so-innocently asked about the German pilot's name not being released, I was laying out the bait for you and Gr8 and your ilk to immediately assume that I was implying a moslem was responsible. And you all took the bait.
LOL

You might want to look in the mirror and check your forehead ridges.

You just said you think putting Muslims into a leper colony is somehow not hateful like putting them into a concentration camp would be. You just said that. Normal people see that they're one in the same.

You just said you think putting Muslims into a leper colony is somehow not hateful like putting them into a concentration camp would be. You just said that. Normal people see that they're one in the same.
What are you doing? Seriously!? What the hell are you doing? You are arguing with someone who you have called just about every name in the book including "abnormal". Who the hell argues with a complete stranger who they think is crazy? You and a select few on here have major issues.

What are you doing? Seriously!? What the hell are you doing? You are arguing with someone who you have called just about every name in the book including "abnormal". Who the hell argues with a complete stranger who they think is crazy? You and a select few on here have major issues.
You seem very angry.

Are you drunk? My God what an embarrassment to the US armed forces. Post your real name and rank so that I can report you. Shameful goon.

You win. You're right. Congratulations on your victory. I understand your need to be right on an anonymous message board.
Haha, yes that's exactly what I need, that's what it's all about. No worries, I'm sure FoxNews will give you something to get worked up about soon enough and you come back swinging! Chin up.

We make these kinds of determinations all the time. I guess you only have an issue with it when it doesn't favor your argument?

So I guess Hillary didn't engage in any "wrong doing" either with respect to her email? I guess OJ didn't engage in "wrong doing"?

Point being, there's a pretty distinct line, in my opinion, between being a convicted criminal and engaging in something that's wrong morally, ethically, civilly. Freddie Gray died at the hands of police who refused to secure him in the back of a van, and was unable to defend himself because he was handcuffed, thus suffering fatal injuries on the van ride. There is definitely "wrong doing" there in that his death was at least negligent, if not criminal.

Not according to an African-American judge who lives in Baltimore and has adjudicated three of the four trials and in the process cast a shadow on the Prosecutor and the process used in their "Rush to judgement."

Not according to an African-American judge who lives in Baltimore and has adjudicated three of the four trials and in the process cast a shadow on the Prosecutor and the process used in their "Rush to judgement."
Again, you miss the point that criminal conviction does not equate to "wrong doing". That they did not secure the passenger, handcuffed him, and he died riding in their van was not the right thing to do. If it were your son, you'd feel the same way. Again, I point to OJ. Never convicted of a thing, but only the most naive or ignorant person believes he never did anything to Nicole.

You got me, dude. I'm ashamed.

lol if your son had been picked up and that happen to him, I'm SURE you'd think that acquittals must mean nothing wrong had happened.

I guess OJ was rushed to judgment too, right?

Again, you miss the point that criminal conviction does not equate to "wrong doing". That they did not secure the passenger, handcuffed him, and he died riding in their van was not the right thing to do. If it were your son, you'd feel the same way. Again, I point to OJ. Never convicted of a thing, but only the most naive or ignorant person believes he never did anything to Nicole.

Neither you or I have seen the evidence, heard the testimonies, examined the facts or done so in a dusapassionate manner as the judge did. If you believe in the rule of law and if you believe everyone starts out innocent until proven guilty then the facts do not support the charges that those officers who have been tried thus far willfully took actions that resulted in the death of Fred Gray beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Being found "not guilty" is not the same as being found "innocent." But, I didn't really need to tell you that.

Being found "not guilty" is not the same as being found "innocent." But, I didn't really need to tell you that.

It means the prosecution's case was poorly prepared and failed to support the charges they filed against the officers. Prosecutorial overreach!

It means the prosecution's case was poorly prepared and failed to support the charges they filed against the officers. Prosecutorial overreach!
lol just stop, no, it doesn't remotely mean that. It means that a jury of X number of people could not reach unanimity on guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Nothing more, nothing less.

lol just stop, no, it doesn't remotely mean that. It means that a jury of X number of people could not reach unanimity on guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Nothing more, nothing less.

No jury Mr. pompous, a bench trial. We were talking about Freddie Gray.

The dictionary definition of "acquittal" means a judgement is made that the person is not guilty of the crime for which they were charged. Innocent is defined as free from guilt of a specific crime for which a person charged.

Sorry, but these were bench trials with an African-American judge!
oh Jesus I was responding to this chain:

That's a ridiculously clueless argument that being found not guilty means anything other than what I typed whether that X is one person or 12 people or any number in between.

The dictionary definition of "acquittal" means a judgement is made that the person is not guilty of the crime for which they were charged. Innocent is defined as free from guilt of a specific crime for which a person charged.
Are you really that clueless? Really?

So OJ was innocent then yes? Free from guilt. Yes?

No jury Mr. pompous, a bench trial. We were talking about Freddie Gray.
No you made a ridiculous wrong simplistic statement that being found not guilty means that a case was poorly prepared or overreach.

No you made a ridiculous wrong simplistic statement that being found not guilty means that a case was poorly prepared or overreach.
Does anyone happen to know how low one's self esteem needs to be to have a have a trophy case for online anonymous message board argument wins? Asking for a couple of guys I know - sort of.

Does anyone happen to know how low one's self esteem needs to be to have a have a trophy case for online anonymous message board argument wins? Asking for a couple of guys I know - sort of.
Bored now... although this new schtick of yours is at least better than the racist schtick from before.

Ha, tell your friends it's hard to tell, but what is certain is that that person's self esteem is far higher than the person whose ego is so fragile it can't handle being proven wrong on an anonymous message board.

Reactions: qazplm
there will still be a civil trial and they will win. Innocent in this case just means not criminally liable for the charges brought. That's it.

Ahem:

What are you doing? Seriously!? What the hell are you doing? You are arguing with someone who you have called just about every name in the book including "loser". Who the hell argues with a complete stranger who they think is crazy? You and a select few on here have major issues.

Take your own advice.

well there ya go. guess they didn't want to be embarrassed in civil court. Pretty high price tag for some innocent guys.

I do not know if you are familiar with the case, but the Mayor of Baltimore (outgoing) proposed the payment in the immediate aftermath of charges being filed. In negotiating the deal the city accepted all civil liability and did not acknowledge any wrongdoing by police. The state of Maryland has a $400,000 cap on civil lawsuits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT