ADVERTISEMENT

More entertaining whining in the IU Star

You are so predictable, so desperate, and desperately in need of validation.

Oh spare me. We live in your heads rent free. Even during your OWN fball games your fan base comes over here and chirps when we aren’t even playing each other. Now that’s just pathetic.

Reactions: BBG
It's widely known and accepted that IU has one of the most delusional fan bases around. However, some of them are taking it to off-the-hook levels of delusion. Check out this post from HoosierAlum07:

"Like I have said before, IU should just leave this pathetic conference since they will blatantly get screwed over every year on purpose! IU can have a better opportunity to make more $ and contend in another P5 conference, hell maybe even as an Independent! Would be nice to maybe create another conference without the higher-ups calling all the shots! IUs brand name is strong enough to keep making $$$! We do NOT need the B10!"

LOL!

Oh spare me. We live in your heads rent free. Even during your OWN fball games your fan base comes over here and chirps when we aren’t even playing each other. Now that’s just pathetic.
Talking about being in your head during games, why does Purdue chant IU sucks at every game, if we arent in your head? The last thing I am thinking about when I am at a game watching is what Purdue is doing (unless IU is playing PU).

Talking about being in your head during games, why does Purdue chant IU sucks at every game, if we arent in your head? The last thing I am thinking about when I am at a game watching is what Purdue is doing (unless IU is playing PU).
If we weren't in your head you wouldn't be here whining about the chant which is factually based.

c0d5ccd03c5b22e38f8d9353535c9d1c.gif

But thinking about us enough to come over here to see what the cool kids are talking about lol. Gotcha.

Allen has still never beaten a team with a winning record.
The only thing that matters regarding Tom's record is the fact he is 11-3 over his last 14 Big Ten matchups. Tom can't control who we play or how good those teams are or what they become once beaten by Indiana.

11-3....Strong juice!!! What's Brohm's record in that time frame?? 6-8? 5-9? Lousy...

The only thing that matters regarding Tom's record is the fact he is 11-3 over his last 14 Big Ten matchups. Tom can't control who we play or how good those teams are or what they become once beaten by Indiana.

11-3....Strong juice!!! What's Brohm's record in that time frame?? 6-8? 5-9? Lousy...

All of that and you get a lousy Ole Miss team for your bowl game. Lol

Reactions: Indy_Rider
And Auburn just scored again...
That Music City Bowl loss has haunted the Purdue program big time. Brohm lost his balls/was basically neutered, he's never been the same coach. If you'll remember, Auburn could've hung 95 points on Purdue but the Auburn boss chose to not do that. It would've been like taking candy from a baby....

That Music City Bowl loss has haunted the Purdue program big time. Brohm lost his balls, he's never been the same coach. If you'll remember, Auburn could've hung 95 points on Purdue but the Auburn boss chose to not do that. It would've been like taking candy from a baby....

Yep the Auburn loss was the reason for an unprecedented number of injuries to key players last year. Why you keep harping on that game having an impact on today is beyond me.

That Music City Bowl loss has haunted the Purdue program big time. Brohm lost his balls/was basically neutered, he's never been the same coach. If you'll remember, Auburn could've hung 95 points on Purdue but the Auburn boss chose to not do that. It would've been like taking candy from a baby....

I don't think it's so much the Auburn game as it is the aberration that is the Ohio State game. Purdue lost to a back up QB the following week and ended that year 2-5 and has since gone 6-14 the last two years.

you post some of the dumbest ... crap ... I've seen on this forum.

that's quite an accomplishment.

I don't think it's so much the Auburn game as it is the aberration that is the Ohio State game. Purdue lost to a back up QB the following week and ended that year 2-5 and has since gone 6-14 the last two years.
The Ohio State game he used as the world's biggest leverage tool known to mankind. The Auburn loss was a historical, absolutely historical loss...It hurt Purdue.

It's as if that loss neutered Brohm's coaching chops. He lost his edge and it's obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
The Ohio State game he used as the world's biggest leverage tool known to mankind. The Auburn loss was a historical, absolutely historical loss...It hurt Purdue.

It's as if that loss neutered Brohm's coaching chops. He lost his edge and it's obvious.

You act like any other coach wouldn’t have done the exact same thing after a win of that magnitude. We beat the absolute shit out of them that night and it helped secure one of the best recruiting classes we’ve ever had. If the Auburn loss hurt so badly, why did we have such a solid recruiting class for the second year in a row? Equating that loss to Brohm losing his edge is laughable.

Reactions: Inspector100
IU football is leading the nation in two things.
1. Longest Bowl victory drought - 30 years.
2. longest losing streak to a conference foe OSU

Shoot half the dudes on this board weren’t even alive last time they won either 😂
3. Number of posts by Loosier IU fans on a Purdue forum.

My god, I can’t believe these guys spend this much time on a rivals forum. It really is pathetic and sad. Get a life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT