ADVERTISEMENT

Moderators are terrible.

The scum are very busy today attacking both boards! Time to come up with a system short of locking out the board and charging...time to go to a photo ID system to get a logon?

It's just been one or two people over the past week who must have nothing better to do. Just use the Ignore option.
I shouldn't have to use the goddamn ignore button to avoid reading vile nonsense for days on end. And ignore doesn't block thread titles. **** you and the mods and the ignore button.

I shouldn't have to use the [expletive deleted] ignore button to avoid reading vile nonsense for days on end. And ignore doesn't block thread titles.

Shouldn't have to go through all the rigmarole to get on a plane to take a flight.

Shouldn't have to deal with spam in email.

That's life.

Nobody is forcing you to read that vile nonsense except yourself.

And ignore certainly to work for me in regards to not even seeing the threads or their titles.

Might want to give it a try, since you seem to lack the self-control to not read what are obviously troll threads

Last edited:
Shouldn't have to go through all the rigmarole to get on a plane to take a flight.

That's life.

And ignore certainly to work for me in regards to not even seeing the threads or their titles.

Might want to give it a try, since you seem to lack the self-control to not read what are obviously troll threads

You understand that ignore only works until the id is banned then they make a new one right?

Plus it doesn't change the fact that new people and passers by see the threads. So his point remains sadly.

That's life.

I'm not reading the threads, stupid. I'm seeing the thread titles even after ignoring the user. And as McNutt said, that filth shouldn't be sitting there for days.

As for your analogies... well, they suck.

Reactions: Courthouse Carp
Thanks mods. At least you cleaned off the latest bunch. Maybe this troll will discouraged or distracted and move on.
I'm not hopeful, it hasn't happened in the last week or so that he has been here.

I don't know how the problem is fixed, but it's a pretty bad one and not just on here.

Hang on a minute folks, I'm as disgruntled as the next person but to be honest there isn't much GBI can do.

Aside from a dedicated moderator the tools they have is dictated by the infrastructure rivals has for hosting these sites . Until they upgrade the back end there is little GBI can do.

But the backend IS kinda outdated .....just sayin'

Giving access to he a mod would be very easy, donsome research on their history of posts. Youd end up with superior moderators than we have for free.

Reactions: Boiler_HD

That's life.

I must apologize. Apparently my browser wasn't refreshing properly. The threads are at least no longer visible once I ignore the user.
I still think it's terrible how long they sit there. And your analogies still stink. :)

I got banned from here for a couple of years for calling Heller “Toys in the Attic”

If it would prompt some action, I’d be willing to do it again.
There should be a support group for those of us who have been banned by that guy. He isn’t a “moderator” yet has access to deleted posts and messages.

Thankfully I had Brian’s email to unlock my account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT