ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State over Michigan 77-70

And unfortunately it makes our path to a B1G title exceptionally difficult. Minny is going to be a very tough game and MSU has a pretty easy road ahead.

Regardless, still a great season considering we lost four seniors and have essentially had to re-invent ourselves.

And unfortunately it makes our path to a B1G title exceptionally difficult. Minny is going to be a very tough game and MSU has a pretty easy road ahead.

Regardless, still a great season considering we lost four seniors and have essentially had to re-invent ourselves.
Will Minny be playing with a new coach by then?

Reactions: 70boiler

I disagree. MSU still has to go to Bloomington, who somehow managed to beat us at home (and nearly clipped Purdue last week). Then we return home for the final 2 games...against Nebraska and then a second meeting with Michigan in 13 days to close out the regular season. Considering Ward and Langford are both out in addition to Kyle Ahrens being limited with back issues, depth is a major concern. I will be shocked if MSU runs the table. I think things set up nicely for Purdue.

I disagree. MSU still has to go to Bloomington, who somehow managed to beat us at home (and nearly clipped Purdue last week). Then we return home for the final 2 games...against Nebraska and then a second meeting with Michigan in 13 days to close out the regular season. Considering Ward and Langford are both out in addition to Kyle Ahrens being limited with back issues, depth is a major concern. I will be shocked if MSU runs the table. I think things set up nicely for Purdue.
IU is in shambles and you won AT UM and with those other games being at MSU, I stand by what I said.

I reread this post at least a dozen times before I figured out that you are a MSU fan.

Reactions: mille736
IU is in shambles and you won AT UM and with those other games being at MSU, I stand by what I said.

Agreed you guys put the dagger in IUs season. MSU will play motivated and fucused against IU and the perfect storm that led to IU upsetting us won’t happen again.

If IU would have beaten you and have something to still play for it would be a tougher game.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but Matthews pulled a Carsen Edwards, Heard a commentator claim Winston locked up POY.

I'd say Winston did. The one thing people wanted to see was him have success against Simpson. I'd say 27 points and a road win qualifies. Case closed.

Minny isn't an easy game, but the bottom line is that Minny can't finish. Boilers have been finishing and have the better coach, IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT