ADVERTISEMENT

Michael David Coombs

nagemj02

All-American
Mar 16, 2010
.....better known as MDC on various Boilermakers' hoops boards, passed away in early October last year. I know he was one of the most well-respected posters on the hoops boards and I'm sure he would have enjoyed last season's ride (for the most part), as well as looking forward to this season's journey. I just wanted to dedicate a thread to him before this season gets underway. His presence and insight is missed.

RIP, MDC

Boiler Up

Thanks Nag. I have missed his postings recently, and I am sorry to find out that he has passed away.

RIP MDC.

Loved his insight and passion for Purdue...in the end we are all one big family with our own opinions but bound by the love of Purdue.

RIP MDC

Reactions: nagemj02
.....better known as MDC on various Boilermakers' hoops boards, passed away in early October last year. I know he was one of the most well-respected posters on the hoops boards and I'm sure he would have enjoyed last season's ride (for the most part), as well as looking forward to this season's journey. I just wanted to dedicate a thread to him before this season gets underway. His presence and insight is missed.

RIP, MDC

Boiler Up
First remember him from the old gold fp board probably close to 30 years ago while we all posted on dialup modems.

I go back to the Indy Star forum with Mike. We didn't always agree but he was a great guy and a loyal Purdue fan. He is greatly missed.

Reactions: nagemj02

RIP, MDC

Boiler Up
Dating back to the StarNews forum and then the OGFP forum, MDC had more wisdom and showed more ability to reason than most. Always respectful. And no one was more loyal to Purdue.

Reactions: punaj and tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT