ADVERTISEMENT

McCarthy removed from Speaker of the House

Must be. Y’all are the ones that complain about them all the time. I’m happy with the folks the Dems have in congress and senate.

Uniparty.....Rs & Ds....they are all trash, save a few.

Perhaps you won't be so "happy" when the uniparty spending and inflation eventually tanks our dollar rendering your retirement savings down to 3/4th, perhaps even half or less in purchasing value retirement.

Or they decide.....you have a meager savings, you don't need the SS, or you need less SS, than you were promised via statements all these years.

No I am not happy with any of them. But their spending signals trouble down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Uniparty.....Rs & Ds....they are all trash, save a few.

Perhaps you won't be so "happy" when the uniparty spending and inflation eventually tanks our dollar rendering your retirement savings down to 3/4th, perhaps even half or less in purchasing value retirement.

Or they decide.....you have a meager savings, you don't need the SS, or you need less SS, than you were promised via statements all these years.

No I am not happy with any of them. But their spending signals trouble down the road.
Since Chump was the biggest proponent of “Draining the swamp”, electing MAGA cult fools like Herschel Walker to the Senate was going to do that?

Since Chump was the biggest proponent of “Draining the swamp”, electing MAGA cult fools like Herschel Walker to the Senate was going to do that?

Not sure how you can link the blatant overspending of the Uniparty solely to Trump???

But I will agree with anyone that says he sure did not try to stop their spending. But NONE of the Presidents since Reagan have stopped Uniparty spending.....and most if not all encouraged it. Some more than others. Presidents O & T being the worst.

Last edited:
Not sure how you can link the blatant overspending of the Uniparty solely to Trump???

But I will agree with anyone that says he sure did not try to stop their spending. But NONE of the Presidents since Reagan have stopped Uniparty spending.....and most if not all encouraged it. Some more than others. Presidents O & T being the worst.
I'm not talking about overspending per se. I'm responding to the right wingers and this "Drain the swamp" thing that their cult hero kept touting. So, when McCarthy was ousted, someone brought up that this was "draining the swamp".

I'm not talking about overspending per se. I'm responding to the right wingers and this "Drain the swamp" thing that their cult hero kept touting. So, when McCarthy was ousted, someone brought up that this was "draining the swamp".

Well don't know about that.

I do know a President needs to take office and first thing, tell the Uniparty......
Not signing ANY bills until you put..
1 Term limits
2 Balanced Budget
On my desk.

As far as draining the swamp.....
to me, that is sizing down all agencies...and even closing a few agencies. With Unions, you might have to fire all and then hire back limited staff.

Because McCarthy kept doing what he wasn't supposed to do. Going along with what big government wanted, vs what he's supposed to stand for. So yes, this is part of the swamp.

Must be. Y’all are the ones that complain about them all the time. I’m happy with the folks the Dems have in congress and senate.
Are you happy with the racist, senile fool the dems have in the White House?

The one who would call you 'boy'?

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli
Hard to understand why anyone in their right mind would be happy with this democratic administration that allows open borders, sex trafficking on kids, drug pipelines, inflation, and criminals having their way almost everywhere.

Hard to understand why anyone in their right mind would be happy with this democratic administration that allows open borders, sex trafficking on kids, drug pipelines, inflation, and criminals having their way almost everywhere.
You need to take your beef up with Congress. Oh, I forgot, they are more concerned about removing and picking a speaker of the house than governing.

Naw. That’s the job of the GOP.
Right. Your job is to continue mindlessly supporting an ignorant racist who would call you 'boy', just like you have been trained to do.

If he could, Joe Crow would pat you on the head and say, Good Boy.

Naw. That’s the job of the GOP.

You fail to grasp.....

The GOP is now the Dems of your youth. They are arguing over a Motto: I guess, a tie......
1. Reagan was the Greatest, but we just want to be the Clinton's.
2. Will the media just like us, please, pretty please.

And the new Dems have now moved to serve the elitist. Their new Motto: Green is greater than a healthy middle class.

You forget the combined IQ of BNI, Bob and HoosJM is still only a double digit number. You have to look at what you are arguing with

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT