ADVERTISEMENT

McCarthy removed from Speaker of the House

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
Is this doesn’t prove what I’ve been saying all along that Chump and the MAGA cult jacked up the Republican Party they I don’t know what else to say. In 4 years he managed to lose the House, Senate, and WH for the republicans. Thanks to Chump, there is nothing but total chaos in the party. Chump himself is facing over 90 state and federal charges. In court as I write this for lying about his property values. Now he managed to get the speaker of the house removed led by his cult minions. I can see removal if McCarthy was involved in a serious scandal. But there is nothing even close to that. Instead of creating bills to fix the border and inflation, the republicans are now wasting time removing the speaker of house and now have to spend, which most likely another marathon, time to pick another one. This is ridiculous and the republicans out to be shamed of themselves. I would be embarrassed about this if I was a Republican. It’s embarrassing enough as an American.

Is this doesn’t prove what I’ve been saying all along that Chump and the MAGA cult jacked up the Republican Party they I don’t know what else to say. In 4 years he managed to lose the House, Senate, and WH for the republicans. Thanks to Chump, there is nothing but total chaos in the party. Chump himself is facing over 90 state and federal charges. In court as I write this for lying about his property values. Now he managed to get the speaker of the house removed led by his cult minions. I can see removal if McCarthy was involved in a serious scandal. But there is nothing even close to that. Instead of creating bills to fix the border and inflation, the republicans are now wasting time removing the speaker of house and now have to spend, which most likely another marathon, time to pick another one. This is ridiculous and the republicans out to be shamed of themselves. I would be embarrassed about this if I was a Republican. It’s embarrassing enough as an American.

McCarthy is a RINO establishment apparatchik. Scram.

Every Dem voted against M. Republicans are supposed to be embarrassed about that? If I was an R, and every D voted against me, not embarrassing, I would take that as a badge if honor.

Sounds like you just heard some left wing talking points and rushed to the board, to post it. So much in a hurry that a couple of your sentences do not even make sense due to errors?

Do you have documentation, where T SAID he wanted M removed? I just haven't seen it. More likely, your left wing sources just infered & implied it, as per several articles out there.... so you gobbled it up.

Heck, there is one article out there saying someone is going to nominate T as speaker. Therefore in a wacko leftist, T obsessed mind, he must be behind all of this? LOL

Every Dem voted against M. Republicans are supposed to be embarrassed about that? If I was an R, and every D voted against me, not embarrassing, I would take that as a badge if honor.

Sounds like you just heard some left wing talking points and rushed to the board, to post it. So much in a hurry that a couple of your sentences do not even make sense due to errors?

Do you have documentation, where T SAID he wanted M removed? I just haven't seen it. More likely, your left wing sources just infered & implied it, as per several articles out there.... so you gobbled it up.

Heck, there is one article out there saying someone is going to nominate T as speaker. Therefore in a wacko leftist, T obsessed mind, he must be behind all of this? LOL
You know what I’m talking about. Chump set the stage when he walked down that escalator that he wanted to drain the swamp. His cult members have been trying to do his bidding all along. This ain't no liberal talking point. I'm going by the actions of the republicans. It took one Republican, Matt Gaetz call for a vote and get the ball rolling. Then the vote ensued and 8 republicans voted to remove McCarthy. Yesterday was a sad day for the republicans. If they lose seats in 2024, this will be one of the main reasons why. To have a rule that one person can ouster the speaker I believe ironically was one of the deals McCarthy made during the last republican fiasco. This makes the party look bad. The republicans allowed cult members to ruin them. Now the crazy chick, Marjorie Taylor Greene is proposing that, yes Chump should be speaker of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
You know what I’m talking about. Chump set the stage when he walked down that escalator that he wanted to drain the swamp. His cult members have been trying to do his bidding all along. This ain't no liberal talking point. I'm going by the actions of the republicans. It took one Republican, Matt Gaetz call for a vote and get the ball rolling. Then the vote ensued and 8 republicans voted to remove McCarthy. Yesterday was a sad day for the republicans. If they lose seats in 2024, this will be one of the main reasons why. To have a rule that one person can ouster the speaker I believe ironically was one of the deals McCarthy made during the last republican fiasco. This makes the party look bad. The republicans allowed cult members to ruin them. Now the crazy chick, Marjorie Taylor Greene is proposing that, yes Chump should be speaker of the house.

I will say the Rs going on vacation is just rediculous. That is a BAD look for them. And will agree the one person rule, you are referring to was primed for the CHAOS it made. That was the problem here. I am no Gaetz fan. He is an unguided missile with no direction.

But to link this to Trump is a bad look for you. There is simply no documentation of that.

Just what happens, with a few R idiots & a small R vote margin.....mixed with this one person can rule you mentioned.

As far as T, the next speaker - lol. I saw a couple of articles on that. Don't find them to credible with T's court schedule.

But to link this to Trump is a bad look for you. There is simply no documentation of that.
Chump’s documentation is his mouth. He’s been saying, “Drain the Swamp” from the get go. I was a kid in 1977 or so when the Jim Jones massacre went down. I have watched countless movies and documentaries about it ever since. This MAGA BS is very similar. These people were mesmerized by this man and will do anything for him. Think about it. How many people are either in jail, fixin to go to jail, or died because if this charismatic person.

Reactions: Klaus 7196
Chump’s documentation is his mouth. He’s been saying, “Drain the Swamp” from the get go. I was a kid in 1977 or so when the Jim Jones massacre went down. I have watched countless movies and documentaries about it ever since. This MAGA BS is very similar. These people were mesmerized by this man and will do anything for him. Think about it. How many people are either in jail, fixin to go to jail, or died because if this charismatic person.
The footage of Jones on the microphone, telling everyone to come down and drink the koolaid… just chilling…

But there are useful idiots on both sides, look how many communists were voting for Sanders in the primaries…

People were dazzled by Obama. Quote Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke. Articles saying.... "Obama mesmerized Dem Convention crowd". Pictures of crazy enthralled followers at his speeches. Crazed loonies in emotional tears at events. Devoted followers in tears at his farewell speech. You were even taken in by his BS and you get touchy when anyone tells the truth about him because you are a believer & devout follower.

Fact, GREAT politicians do that to people. Somehow you think that devout followers of a politician is UNIQUE to Trump. LOL. You don't know how hypocritical it makes you look when you call out the Trump devotees when you yourself are such a follower of your Pres. O.

But this speakership is because of the jacked up rule you mentioned and 1 Republican idiot who used it. Nothing to do with T.....sorry, this does not fit your narrative. LOL

Wow 6 ''chumps'' in this thread already. Who is this person you are always talking about? Ask the soldiers in Afghanistan about how many died because of the potato you voted for? Hoe many people have died as a direct result of being involved with the Clinton crime family? Did Hillary have you at the White House helping her steal stuff when they moved out?

The swamp does need to be drained. The fact that you and others like you cannot see it is a sad state of affairs for our Republic.

People were dazzled by Obama. Quote Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke. Articles saying.... "Obama mesmerized Dem Convention crowd". Pictures of crazy enthralled followers at his speeches. Crazed loonies in emotional tears at events. Devoted followers in tears at his farewell speech. You were even taken in by his BS and you get touchy when anyone tells the truth about him because you are a believer & devout follower.

Fact, GREAT politicians do that to people. Somehow you think that devout followers of a politician is UNIQUE to Trump. LOL. You don't know how hypocritical it makes you look when you call out the Trump devotees when you yourself are such a follower of your Pres. O.

But this speakership is because of the jacked up rule you mentioned and 1 Republican idiot who used it. Nothing to do with T.....sorry, this does not fit your narrative. LOL
People were in tears because they never thought in our lifetime we would see a black person get elected president. People supported Obama normally like any other president prior to Chump. There was no cult following. Obama during the candidacy had a rally just 10 minutes from my house. I did not attend that rally. I may vote for you, but I'm not going follow behind you and go to rallies. Also, I never donated money to Obama or any other candidate ever in the near 40 years that I have been voting.

People were in tears because they never thought in our lifetime we would see a black person get elected president. People supported Obama normally like any other president prior to Chump. There was no cult following. Obama during the candidacy had a rally just 10 minutes from my house. I did not attend that rally. I may vote for you, but I'm not going follow behind you and go to rallies. Also, I never donated money to Obama or any other candidate ever in the near 40 years that I have been voting.
The problem was that was the only thing Obama brought to the table. He was horrible president no matter what the color of his skin was . I hope you cried crocodile tears

Glad to hear you feel you are not an Obama cultist.

But the behavior of many that followed Pres O mirrored those that now follow Trump. Look at the pics and video of both their crowds....similar enthusiastic devoted followers. The thrill down your leg, from O is not normal. Crying over a politician is not normal. J6 was not normal. A few of these T followers are not normal.

If the similarity makes you uncomfortable, then perhaps we would have to re-visit wether you yourself are an O cultist?

The problem was that was the only thing Obama brought to the table. He was horrible president no matter what the color of his skin was . I hope you cried crocodile tears
Your turn. So how was Obama a horrible president?

Your turn. So how was Obama a horrible president?
That is incredibly easy, he won because of one reason in a field of bad candidates and you know exactly what it is. Rammed a healthcare plan through that couldn't be read until voted one which screwed up health insurance so bad it will never have a chance to be fixed. He was relentlessly bombing other countries. Just the sheer numbers of Al Sharpton being a guest at the White House who doesn't pay his taxes and sues everyone that dare cross him. Is Al's daughter still suing NYC over a sidewalk? Best analogy to what Obama was is an evangelical preacher on late night TV bilking people out of their money because he had a sing song voice that people fall for and knew how to use it. I knew he was a sham from day one.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
That is incredibly easy, he won because of one reason in a field of bad candidates and you know exactly what it is. Rammed a healthcare plan through that couldn't be read until voted one which screwed up health insurance so bad it will never have a chance to be fixed. He was relentlessly bombing other countries. Just the sheer numbers of Al Sharpton being a guest at the White House who doesn't pay his taxes and sues everyone that dare cross him. Is Al's daughter still suing NYC over a sidewalk? Best analogy to what Obama was is an evangelical preacher on late night TV bilking people out of their money because he had a sing song voice that people fall for and knew how to use it. I knew he was a sham from day one.
You gotta do better than that.

You gotta do better than that.
He was an absolute prick/a$$hole. Does that help for you? I see you had nothing to say about what I said? He was horrible, a nobody that got in the election and everyone got excited about one thing. I have no problem with whatever race a President is if he wins on substance. Most of the current problems in this country can be traced back to Obama . He was a smug POS and really did nothing positive. he absolutely screwed the center of America over on healthcare and his policies. Care to try again?

He was an absolute prick/a$$hole. Does that help for you? I see you had nothing to say about what I said? He was horrible, a nobody that got in the election and everyone got excited about one thing. I have no problem with whatever race a President is if he wins on substance. Most of the current problems in this country can be traced back to Obama . He was a smug POS and really did nothing positive. he absolutely screwed the center of America over on healthcare and his policies. Care to try again?
And yet, the Democrats somehow found someone worse to follow him…

Wow 6 ''chumps'' in this thread already. Who is this person you are always talking about? Ask the soldiers in Afghanistan about how many died because of the potato you voted for? Hoe many people have died as a direct result of being involved with the Clinton crime family? Did Hillary have you at the White House helping her steal stuff when they moved out?
Two MAGAts, Rep. Greg Steube (R) Fla and Rep. Andy Ogles (R) Tenn can tell you who that is.

Wow, you guys are weird. So how is Obama still calling the shots?
You are such a monumental racist and don't even try and hide it. obama is way more involved that former presidents who have served out 2 terms are. I notice you didn't respond when I answered you before. If Obama weren't black you wouldn't give a damn about him . Interesting question is Obama even black? or is he white?

Interesting I had a friend that I knew through work who had a mixed kid and she had a friend that did too. Never had a political thought in her head but suddenly they became political activist for Obama . Did they suddenly like politics? Doubtful. I never brought anything up but once awoken had no use for me. So basically I see you as someone that would vote for Obama no matter if you agreed on one thing politically or not just like them.

You are such a monumental racist and don't even try and hide it. obama is way more involved that former presidents who have served out 2 terms are. I notice you didn't respond when I answered you before. If Obama weren't black you wouldn't give a damn about him . Interesting question is Obama even black? or is he white?

Interesting I had a friend that I knew through work who had a mixed kid and she had a friend that did too. Never had a political thought in her head but suddenly they became political activist for Obama . Did they suddenly like politics? Doubtful. I never brought anything up but once awoken had no use for me. So basically I see you as someone that would vote for Obama no matter if you agreed on one thing politically or not just like them.
Good gracious. Seriously? Now I'm a racist. You are clearly the worse debater in this forum and the worse that I ever known. You are just as bad as one of those crazy flat earthers I debated one time at work. Pure waste of time.

Good gracious. Seriously? Now I'm a racist. You are clearly the worse debater in this forum and the worse that I ever known. You are just as bad as one of those crazy flat eathers I debated one time at work. Pure waste of time.

What is a flat eather?😎

Good gracious. Seriously? Now I'm a racist. You are clearly the worse debater in this forum and the worse that I ever known. You are just as bad as one of those crazy flat earthers I debated one time at work. Pure waste of time.
So reply to everything I said which you won't do.

You are 100% racist.

Tell me what is the #1 reason you love Obama and don't lie just to get you started.

How many people are either in jail, fixin to go to jail, or died because if this charismatic person.
Ok, tell us. How many have died because of the charismatic Trump?

You are no doubt going to say the unarmed female shot by an incompetent Capitol police officer, but who else?

As far as I know, Trump is responsible for killing 200-300 Wagner mercenaries in Syria, terrorists al-Bagdadi and Soleimani, and untold numbers of ISIS thugs as he kept his campaign promise to bomb the hell out of them. I wouldn't attribute the deaths of these terrorists to Trump's charisma, but they did add to his charismatic reputation for killing scumbags that hate America.

Go ahead, back up your claim with a list of those who have died because of Trump. After you do, I will respond with a list of deaths caused by your hero Joe Crow.

Ok, tell us. How many have died because of the charismatic Trump?

You are no doubt going to say the unarmed female shot by an incompetent Capitol police officer, but who else?

As far as I know, Trump is responsible for killing 200-300 Wagner mercenaries in Syria, terrorists al-Bagdadi and Soleimani, and untold numbers of ISIS thugs as he kept his campaign promise to bomb the hell out of them. I wouldn't attribute the deaths of these terrorists to Trump's charisma, but they did add to his charismatic reputation for killing scumbags that hate America.

Go ahead, back up your claim with a list of those who have died because of Trump. After you do, I will respond with a list of deaths caused by your hero Joe Crow.
Yes, Babbitt was killed on Jan 6 following a fool. However, 3 more Chump followers died on Jan 6 of medical issues that day.

• Haha
Yes, Babbitt was killed on Jan 6 following a fool. However, 3 more Chump followers died on Jan 6 of medical issues that day.
Won't answer my questions will you? Chump Chump Chump. Try and move on past the 6the grade and educate yourself about the world

Nothing better than an actual Maggot that hasn't a clue about anything.
Maggots have utility. MAGAts like you, on the other hand, serve only as objects of derision and are festering wounds on the body politic suitable for cleansing by . . .you know what.

What do you expect when y'all keep voting them in. Then put up jacked up MAGA candidates like that fool Herschel Walker in GA and Dr. Oz and wonder why the so called swamp doesn't get drained.
So your take here is that WE are the only ones that have swamp creatures in DC?

Must be. Y’all are the ones that complain about them all the time. I’m happy with the folks the Dems have in congress and senate.
I can’t even believe what you just posted. Did you play football in high school? If so maybe you are suffering from CTE.

Reactions: tjreese
Must be. Y’all are the ones that complain about them all the time. I’m happy with the folks the Dems have in congress and senate.
That's a scary statement, as the Dems on Congress and Senate are ****ing horrible people almost to the man.

However, the swamp more accurately refers to those in non elected government positions that have power over us in some way shape or form and are not looking out for our interests, but their own.

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT