ADVERTISEMENT

Love this headline at Hoosier.com

Will you beback in January when the three heads of Fluffy start biting each other when reality sets in?
"Three heads of fluffy" -- lol. But sure I might as well come back, why not! If Woody crushes it I may pay a visit too. FWIW, I thought IU football would be successful this year but I still find it an interesting story as a washout.

I love B1G sports, and I love my Hoosiers even more. Sports is entertainment and the IU story is worth following whether it's a comedy, a tragedy, or an inspirational epic. Life is more enjoyable when I can find interest and enjoyment no matter how it turns out..

"Three heads of fluffy" -- lol. But sure I might as well come back, why not! If Woody crushes it I may pay a visit too. FWIW, I thought IU football would be successful this year but I still find it an interesting story as a washout.

I love B1G sports, and I love my Hoosiers even more. Sports is entertainment and the IU story is worth following whether it's a comedy, a tragedy, or an inspirational epic. Life is more enjoyable when I can find interest and enjoyment no matter how it turns out..

To put this into perspective. You had to visit a Purdue basketball forum to feel like a winner.

Reactions: Schnelk
To put this into perspective. You had to visit a Purdue basketball forum to feel like a winner.

ade442ce-149d-4314-ae0c-6c7b3887a3ee_text.gif

You created an account just to say that??
I created an account about a month ago here to say something, but decided not to.

It's not like IU posters have been flooding your boards all offseason and suddenly stopped. Hardly any IU fans have posted here this offseason.

I created an account about a month ago here to say something, but decided not to.

It's not like IU posters have been flooding your boards all offseason and suddenly stopped. Hardly any IU fans have posted here this offseason.

Right around the time your other account was banned, right? I was wondering when we would once again be graced with your postings.

Reactions: BBG and Purdue85
Right around the time your other account was banned, right? I was wondering when we would once again be graced with your postings.
Exactly what account was that? I haven’t posted here since last Spring. You have been posting on our board quite a bit though.

Im NC_Trojan10/Trojanfan004. Have you figured it out yet? How long did it take?
I would have guessed that instead of Geez. He starts off a doofus and remains that way. CondomBoy starts out polite and to the point but escalates to incessant know-it-all arguing with the passing of time.

Exactly, what would you guys have to post? Which bottom dwelling program would you pump your chest about?

New football shirts "We are back" in the bottom of the B1G.

I would have guessed that instead of Geez. He starts off a doofus and remains that way. CondomBoy starts out polite and to the point but escalates to incessant know-it-all arguing with the passing of time.
And yet all I’ve said is that hardly anyone has posted here this off season (including me). Now we can leave it at that, or make it something bigger if you would like. There is a lot of great tales in the thread alone I could give my opinions on.

• Haha
Reactions: Purdue85
If we ever need a New Pal insider we will know right where to look.
Unlike you, I don’t pretend to have inside info. If you’re referring to Spegal, I know nothing more than you or anyone else on here and never claimed to.

To wit: there is a new pal kid getting recruited by both IU and Purdue right now and I have NO IDEA where he’s going.

Unlike you, I don’t pretend to have inside info. If you’re referring to Spegal, I know nothing more than you or anyone else on here and never claimed to.
I wasn’t referring to anyone…. Let alone our walk on 6th string RB. However if there is ever a basketball player from New Pal of relevance, we will all look to you for guidance.

Don't act like you less-than-fine folks at TheHoosier aren't.... I know otherwise.
Lol it took 2 years to finally get your Purdue troll banned, and you think they are quick with the ban there?

The funny thing is that I was very good to you last week when you and IU HillBilly were going at it.

Lol it took 2 years to finally get your Purdue troll banned, and you think they are quick with the ban there?

The funny thing is that I was very good to you last week when you and IU HillBilly were going at it.
If you think that was last week- you have a very weird perception of time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT