ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville fans are similar to things you throw in to waste receptacles....

When it goes from facts to obvious trolling, I cut bait. You also neglect the fact that this is a Purdue forum. I would expect the same treatment for Purdue fans if they behaved similarly on your board.
Just curious...what specifically denotes "obvious trolling" worthy of "cutting bait" (I assume that means a Blacklist or Ban) to you as a mod? TIA

Purdue fans that have never been to Louisville......just do some research on the internet. The place is a ghetto. This will help you understand why their fans come on here and act like fools. I will also admit that in general the people of KY are not very well educated, you can also check this on the internet. Although my name on this forum suggests that I am a UK fan, I quit rooting for UK. My son and I follow Purdue because we both followed WKU then and now. U of L fans in general and the university are a cesspool. You cannot object to this, just look at all the scandals that have went on there.

Now that’s predictable. A pUKe fan calling Louisville a ghetto. Racist to the core and a totally false statement.

Last edited:
People usually play the racist card when they have nothing else of value to add to the conversation.

I’m violating my pledge to not post here again, so forgive me.

Louisville is no more a “ghetto” than Indianapolis, St. Louis, Nashville, Cincinnati, etc. I know my people. The guy is a racist.

images

Reactions: Purdue85
Even before all this with Brohm; it’s always been known how trashy that fan base is. They actually take pride in it. I have friends that are UofL fans and they’ve been embarrassed from antics before and after games.
There isn’t a school in the big ten conference that even comes close then in regards to that. 80% of the fan base didn’t even go to school there, just grew up watching in them in the trailer park I guess
You have described UK fan to a T. UofL fans, not so much. The Big 10+4 is so full of themselves and continually get smacked back into reality once they play other P5 competition.

You have described UK fan to a T. UofL fans, not so much. The Big 10+4 is so full of themselves and continually get smacked back into reality once they play other P5 competition.

Guess that's why we are ranked as the weakest P5 conf, oh wait, that's the ACC that's ranked the weakest.

I’m violating my pledge to not post here again, so forgive me.

Louisville is no more a “ghetto” than Indianapolis, St. Louis, Nashville, Cincinnati, etc. I know my people. The guy is a racist.

You're welcome to post here.

"your people?" I know I'm going to regret it, but who is 'your people?'

the whole "you're racist" thing was worn out long ago. It means nothing anymore.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Or, when there’s a history of racism that has occurred. Just curious, what value to the conversation did your post add?

1. Your first part is theoretically true, but the charge "racism" has been thrown out so much it means nothing anything anymore.
2. If you're going to demand people justify posts (by some arbitrary means of "adding value"), most of the UofL fanbase has violated your demand over the past week. I haven't seen you chasing them, demanding they justify the value of their contribution to the "conversation." (That's a kind response to the 2nd part of your post. I can remove the kindness and respond more directly, if necessary.)

1. Your first part is theoretically true, but the charge "racism" has been thrown out so much it means nothing anything anymore.
2. If you're going to demand people justify posts (by some arbitrary means of "adding value"), most of the UofL fanbase has violated your demand over the past week. I haven't seen you chasing them, demanding they justify the value of their contribution to the "conversation." (That's a kind response to the 2nd part of your post. I can remove the kindness and respond more directly, if necessary.)

People usually play the racist card when they have nothing else of value to add to the conversation.
Actually, you are the one who brought up “add(ing) value to the conversation”, I was simply following the standard that you set. I just found it interesting and (unintentionally) ironic that your post added the same amount of value of the post you called him out on.

Actually, you are the one who brought up “add(ing) value to the conversation”, I was simply following the standard that you set. I just found it interesting and (unintentionally) ironic that your post added the same amount of value of the post you called him out on.

Oh, goodness. You're a special kind.

My original comment on that: People usually play the racist card when they have nothing else of value to add to the conversation. Hey, genius . . . I didn't play the race card. Context is everything.

Oh, goodness. You're a special kind.

My original comment on that: People usually play the racist card when they have nothing else of value to add to the conversation. Hey, genius . . . I didn't play the race card. Context is everything.
I know what your original comment was - the dead giveaway was when I included it in my reply. Perhaps if I had used italics as well you would have clued into it - though I suppose we’ll never know now - but I digress.

No, you didn’t play the race card. I never said that you did. You managed to add nothing to the conversation without pkaying the race card. Now, that’s special.

Context is important but, not as important as comprehension. You’ve managed to fail at both.

Again, good luck on Saturday.

I know what your original comment was - the dead giveaway was when I included it in my reply. Perhaps if I had used italics as well you would have clued into it - though I suppose we’ll never know now - but I digress.

No, you didn’t play the race card. I never said that you did. You managed to add nothing to the conversation without pkaying the race card. Now, that’s special.

Context is important but, not as important as comprehension. You’ve managed to fail at both.

Again, good luck on Saturday.

Dude, you're right about one thing: you are on big digress.

If you want to use my words against me, but don't use them in context, your follow up is meaningless. A total fail. Just like your trolling.

Dude, you're right about one thing: you are on big digress.

If you want to use my words against me, but don't use them in context, your follow up is meaningless. A total fail. Just like your trolling.
It’s not my fault that you don’t understand your own posts - I’m trying to help you!

It’s a bit like that first sentence of yours, I’d use your words against you but, they don’t make any sense.

That’s brilliant!

Beat IU!

you're ASS-uming I do. I don't.

Not sure about that last part, and what brought you here. Candidly, I'm not the least bit interested.
That bit with ASS-uming was really clever - gonna have to remember it.

Candidly, if you’re not in the least bit interested, why do you keep replying? It seems antithetical to the position you continue to tell me you have.

Personally I find the whole exchange fascinating. Hope you had a good day!

That bit with ASS-uming was really clever - gonna have to remember it.

Candidly, if you’re not in the least bit interested, why do you keep replying? It seems antithetical to the position you continue to tell me you have.

Personally I find the whole exchange fascinating. Hope you had a good day!

ASS-uming comes naturally to you.

My comment was that I wasn't the least bit interested in why selfish people like you come after me. Engrish isn't your strong suit.

Of course you find it fascinating. There probably aren't that many people want to talk to you, let alone have the patience to 'splain things to you.

"Pepperfield." I'm guessing that would that be southeast Asia.

Asians have a reputation of being intelligent.
I would tell you that is a hasty generalization but, I know that people who play the “hasty generalization card” typically add nothing of value to the conversation.

So I’ll just say - thanks!

Brohm was asked specifically if being the head coach at Louisville was his dream job and the 47-year-old former Louisville quarterback and assistant coach answered with, “No, it has not.”
LOL! Yeah you have to remember, he is from Louisville. He will be gone.

ADVERTISEMENT