ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville fans are similar to things you throw in to waste receptacles....

Indeed we will. After you head home with your tail between your legs, just like UT fans did last year, we will no doubt have plenty of fans from other would-be suitors to replace you. You're all just a dime a dozen.

Sorry, just the facts, ma'am.

Please, keep telling yourself that.

Looking forward to the meltdown!

Reactions: StoopsTroops2013
It's just sports sh#t talking man....trash?? I'd invite some of you into my home for a beer, meal whatever. You cant take it so personal. This is all like a soap opera for men.

Now...let the sh$t talking continue

oh, in case you haven't noticed FAKE NEWS = calling your league the Big 10 when there are not ten teams. that's the definition of fake news and everyday, you wake up and live your life under an umbrella of fake news. now that's funny

Why the harsh words. Most Louisville fans have pulled for Purdue since Jeff took the job. Also Rondale. We support our own. Jeff and I have a mutual friend that was on the sideline for the OSU game and in the locker room after the game. He told me it was inspiring. He doesn't even know what Jb is going to do but told me he wont make any decision until Purdues season is over. He's not that kind of guy. He also told me a few weeks ago the he and Bobby were friends and as long as BP was at UL he would not talk to UL. But BP is gone now so who knows what's going on behind the scenes. Whatever happens I hope it all works out for you. I'm so tired of Mich and OSU being the meat of the big10.Good Luck in your bowl game. I will be watching. Your team is fun to watch.

Except that if he had made the decision already to stay at Purdue - you can bet that would have come out - along with news of a raise and extension. Purdue obviously wants that situation to have happen.

Like yesterday.

I thought you guys new Brohm. No he wouldn't because he hasn't and wouldn't have been offered the job until the end of the season, there for he doesn't need to make a comment about staying at Purdue as it's the only option. And I actually think he has made up his mind, if offered another job at the end of the season and will be at Purdue next year still.

And yes, Louisville fan base is trash, I've never seen so many Twitter trolls jumping on Purdue post, beating their chest and bragging about how great they are compared to us and we don't stand a chance of keeping Brohm. I'm sorry, but from a historical perspective, when it comes to football, you guys are nothing and only been in a power conference a few years. Indiana has more football history at the top level than you just because they've at least been in a top level conference for a lot longer. So crawl back to your trailer park and curl up next to your cousin-aunt-wife and take another chug of Whiskey and relax.

Howard...Classy post with no snarkiness... I recall passing through Louisville on Sept 15th at about 4:30pm and listening to the good ole time that Uof L Fans were having at the expense of CJB and Purdue the day they lost to E.Mich that day.....No love or respect shown for their home town boy and now they want him to save their program....???
Uof L 31, ISU 7 Impressive

Always a few knuckleheads. Not indicative.

I thought you guys new Brohm. No he wouldn't because he hasn't and wouldn't have been offered the job until the end of the season, there for he doesn't need to make a comment about staying at Purdue as it's the only option. And I actually think he has made up his mind, if offered another job at the end of the season and will be at Purdue next year still.

And yes, Louisville fan base is trash, I've never seen so many Twitter trolls jumping on Purdue post, beating their chest and bragging about how great they are compared to us and we don't stand a chance of keeping Brohm. I'm sorry, but from a historical perspective, when it comes to football, you guys are nothing and only been in a power conference a few years. Indiana has more football history at the top level than you just because they've at least been in a top level conference for a lot longer. So crawl back to your trailer park and curl up next to your cousin-aunt-wife and take another chug of Whiskey and relax.
You're aware the West Lafayette is much more rural than Louisville right? Your cousin argument doesn't really work

I I'm sorry, but from a historical perspective, when it comes to football, you guys are nothing and only been in a power conference a few years. Indiana has more football history at the top level than you just because they've at least been in a top level conference for a lot longer. So crawl back to your trailer park and curl up next to your cousin-aunt-wife and take another chug of Whiskey and relax.

We’ve been in a power conference for only a few years and accomplished as much as Purdue has in a century. And we earned our way into a P5. Purdue was just lucky to be close enough to Michigan, Chicago, and Minnesota.

We’ve been in a power conference for only a few years and accomplished as much as Purdue has in a century. And we earned our way into a P5. Purdue was just lucky to be close enough to Michigan, Chicago, and Minnesota.

“Earned” is ironic a bit isn’t it?

Reactions: RogerIndy
Even before all this with Brohm; it’s always been known how trashy that fan base is. They actually take pride in it. I have friends that are UofL fans and they’ve been embarrassed from antics before and after games.
There isn’t a school in the big ten conference that even comes close then in regards to that. 80% of the fan base didn’t even go to school there, just grew up watching in them in the trailer park I guess

Of course, this is nonsense.

Tweeting our recent 2020 recruits that they should expect an offer from them when Brohm jumps.

I can't wait to see your hick ass fools when you don't get him.
OP i agree Louisville is a trash place but didn't Brohm play for the trash team in a trash city and a trash state. I live here because of my job and i hate it.

btw, every school has trashy fans, but the only reason you get to see louisville and kentucky fans is they travel and support their teams everywhere. i cannot remember the last time i traveled anywhere and saw someone wearing a purdue shirt. and to say we all live in trailers is funny, did you know that outside of of los angeles, luisville is basically the richest city in the country and the richest zip code is here. our bars stay open until 4 am and reopen at 6 am. you can buy beer and liquor on sunday and always could. we have more parks per capita than any city. our restaurants are everywhere. we are teh bourbon capital of the world. there is old school money but no one flaunts it. you can great homes for under $125/ft2. we are built on horseracing, tobacco, weed and we are the center intersection point in the US so we know how to party and have a great time. in car within an 8 hour 10 drive you can reach the beaches in new orleans, florida, alabama, virginia, SC, NC and maryland. As far north as syracuse and as far west as kansas city. our utility rates are super cheap, we are a melting pot of people from everywhere as GE, UPS, FORD, and Yum brands all bring people in from everywhere and all who come always love the city and many move back when they have a chance. we have southern hospitality with northern sensability. in 2013 Louisville won the Capital One Cup for best sports program. We've sent team to the football, baseball, soccer, and basketball championships. IT rarely snows in the winters and since we are on the far western point of the eastern time zone it stays light until 9:30 in the summer. and If you are of any race, sexuality, creed or color, you feel welcome in louisville, their is a place for you here. so while you may mock us, mockery is usually born of jealousy.
now you tell me how WF compares and where would you rather live and raise a family? simple facts will bring him home.
btw, engineering joke for you, what the square root of 69?... ate something
LOL yeah and you can also catch a bullet on any corner and get any drug you want. Louisville to me has nothing to offer for me. I stay away from that place. 6 or 7 people getting shot everyday. animals treated like crap left behind. I hate this whole state.

btw, every school has trashy fans, but the only reason you get to see louisville and kentucky fans is they travel and support their teams everywhere. i cannot remember the last time i traveled anywhere and saw someone wearing a purdue shirt. and to say we all live in trailers is funny, did you know that outside of of los angeles, luisville is basically the richest city in the country and the richest zip code is here. our bars stay open until 4 am and reopen at 6 am. you can buy beer and liquor on sunday and always could. we have more parks per capita than any city. our restaurants are everywhere. we are teh bourbon capital of the world. there is old school money but no one flaunts it. you can great homes for under $125/ft2. we are built on horseracing, tobacco, weed and we are the center intersection point in the US so we know how to party and have a great time. in car within an 8 hour 10 drive you can reach the beaches in new orleans, florida, alabama, virginia, SC, NC and maryland. As far north as syracuse and as far west as kansas city. our utility rates are super cheap, we are a melting pot of people from everywhere as GE, UPS, FORD, and Yum brands all bring people in from everywhere and all who come always love the city and many move back when they have a chance. we have southern hospitality with northern sensability. in 2013 Louisville won the Capital One Cup for best sports program. We've sent team to the football, baseball, soccer, and basketball championships. IT rarely snows in the winters and since we are on the far western point of the eastern time zone it stays light until 9:30 in the summer. and If you are of any race, sexuality, creed or color, you feel welcome in louisville, their is a place for you here. so while you may mock us, mockery is usually born of jealousy.
now you tell me how WF compares and where would you rather live and raise a family? simple facts will bring him home.
btw, engineering joke for you, what the square root of 69?... ate something
I want to thank you for posting this amazingly transcendent post. This one will go in the pantheon of some of our favorite posts of all time. I'm confident I will re-read this post for years and still chuckle. I have to admit misspelling your own city was a sublime touch. Honestly if you had a podcast or YouTube channel, I'd subscribe to it.

Reactions: drewjin

for your information....

The Big Ten Conference was established in 1895 when Purdue University president James H. Smart and representatives from the University of Chicago, University of Illinois, University of Michigan, University of Minnesota, Northwestern University, and University of Wisconsin gathered at Chicago's Palmer House Hotel to set policies aimed at regulating intercollegiate athletics.

Formation of the conference was spearheaded by Purdue's president Smart,
luck had nothing to do with it!

for your information....

The Big Ten Conference was established in 1895 when Purdue University president James H. Smart and representatives from the University of Chicago, University of Illinois, University of Michigan, University of Minnesota, Northwestern University, and University of Wisconsin gathered at Chicago's Palmer House Hotel to set policies aimed at regulating intercollegiate athletics.

Why do you do have to do that?

Why do you infuse facts into the conversation?

Why do yo make them look like the dumb@ss fools they are?

Why go to lengths to expose their utter stupidity, making it look like their knowledge of history starts with Howard Schnellenberger?

Why, oh WHY?

It's uncalled for. It's unfair.

(heh heh... !)

for your information....

We had a fraternity formal at the Palmer House. I suspect our objectives were significantly less austere...and with more beer.

Reactions: Mighty Argyll
Louisville is an urban area meanwhile West Lafayette is full of corn fields
Here's a big difference between the two towns. It appears 80-90% of the Louisville grads live within 50 miles of Louisville. The vast majority of us go matriculate at WL for 4 years and move on to bigger and better things. I think there may be one or two posters here who live in WL. And for the record, WL is a very nice town and getting much better. It does get lumped into Lafayette, which isn't desirable. So, bottom line, WL is a great place to go to school. It is also a great small town to live in (regularly in the USNews best small towns in the US list). But most of us choose to leave because we get recruited to do so. But we all love going back to visit.

I've only been to Louisville one time and it was for one night about 25 years ago. I know you have a horse race. So I won't badmouth the city.

Here's a big difference between the two towns. It appears 80-90% of the Louisville grads live within 50 miles of Louisville. The vast majority of us go matriculate at WL for 4 years and move on to bigger and better things. I think there may be one or two posters here who live in WL. And for the record, WL is a very nice town and getting much better. It does get lumped into Lafayette, which isn't desirable. So, bottom line, WL is a great place to go to school. It is also a great small town to live in (regularly in the USNews best small towns in the US list). But most of us choose to leave because we get recruited to do so. But we all love going back to visit.

I've only been to Louisville one time and it was for one night about 25 years ago. I know you have a horse race. So I won't badmouth the city.
Sure it might be a nice city. But you can't really pull the hillbilly card when your college is in a small town and the other college is in an urban city

I have met a few cool Louisville fans in person. Most I see online are obnoxious. Their media are also annoying for the most part. The football program was made relevant by Bobby Petrino and Charlie Strong. They ran out Petrino and they won’t bring back Strong apparently. Their fans think they will be a power, but they will always be third at best in their division. Maybe Brohm goes there, maybe not. But don’t be delusional about what you are, a conference USA school that only got into the ACC because the schools hated WVU more than you.

oh, in case you haven't noticed FAKE NEWS = calling your league the Big 10 when there are not ten teams. that's the definition of fake news and everyday, you wake up and live your life under an umbrella of fake news. now that's funny

Is it as funny as standing on the banks of the Ohio and apparently thinking that you’re looking at the Atlantic, given the conference Louisville is in?

Yeah, good call. I don't know what I was thinking someone from Kentucky might be a NASCAR lovin', deer huntin', and country music cheerin' southern gentleman.
Louisville 1st is right. Just what you said, explains how little you understand Louisville. If you were talking about Lexington or Western KY, that may add up. Louisville has more in common with St Louis or Cincinnatti. Old River Town, German Irish roots, Vibrant Art Scene... a place where the south and midwest collide. It is the 16th largest city in the US. You have some rednecks but you have rednecks in Indiana too if you look hard enough. The whole realtree, chewin tobacco, nascar, deer hunting thing has never been Louisville. We give you a pass, but now you know.

I have met a few cool Louisville fans in person. Most I see online are obnoxious. Their media are also annoying for the most part. The football program was made relevant by Bobby Petrino and Charlie Strong. They ran out Petrino and they won’t bring back Strong apparently. Their fans think they will be a power, but they will always be third at best in their division. Maybe Brohm goes there, maybe not. But don’t be delusional about what you are, a conference USA school that only got into the ACC because the schools hated WVU more than you.

Actually, the program was made relevant by Howard Schnellenbeger.

Actually, the program was made relevant by Howard Schnellenbeger.
When Schnellenberger left you guys were still nothing. You were a nobody playing nobodies who no one cared about. Your program was built by a slime ball and a coach who had an affair with a donors wife. Your stadium was named after a drunken racist businessman who graduated from ball state. Your fans online like yourself perfectly reflect these origins.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT