ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Mich.State

I personally know a couple players that played at MSU and they were Swanigan and his handler or Uncles tour guide the last time they were on campus and I heard straight out of one of the players mouths that Swanigan's Uncle or whoever it was, handed Izzo and envelope with a list of demands typed out on a piece of paper and Izzo looked at it and handed it back to him and said we dont play games like that, and that was it. They left campus and that was the end of the recruitment. My friend that played at MSU told his dad that he didn't think the list said anything about Money just a bunch of weird demands like a private Chef, Off Campus Housing, a Vehicle, A personal Masseuse, and a couple other strange requests. I could have embellished the letter by saying he wanted tons of Cash or whatever but I am just repeating what I was told by 2 very reliable sources. Father and player.
This isn't accurate at all. If this was the case he would've had that treatment at Purdue. He also, lived a pretty good life in Ft Wayne. Rosie isn't going to target a program based on what amenities he's given, but rather what playing time he was guaranteed.

I personally know a couple players that played at MSU and they were Swanigan and his handler or Uncles tour guide the last time they were on campus and I heard straight out of one of the players mouths that Swanigan's Uncle or whoever it was, handed Izzo and envelope with a list of demands typed out on a piece of paper and Izzo looked at it and handed it back to him and said we dont play games like that, and that was it. They left campus and that was the end of the recruitment. My friend that played at MSU told his dad that he didn't think the list said anything about Money just a bunch of weird demands like a private Chef, Off Campus Housing, a Vehicle, A personal Masseuse, and a couple other strange requests. I could have embellished the letter by saying he wanted tons of Cash or whatever but I am just repeating what I was told by 2 very reliable sources. Father and player.
Lol, whatever you say bud.

It's significantly larger than Purdue's especially within people that live in the state of Indiana. It's not even up for debate.

So what? Purdue fans are loyal and resemble class. Congrats on having a bunch of losers who grabbed a shirt off of the clearance rack at their closest Wal Mart. I do not want my school to have those kinds of fans. Makes you look bad. Every Purdue fan on here has seen over and over classless rednecks wearing IU gear. You can have em.

Reactions: Poprudy
Time to close this thread. It has dropped into vulgarity, which is an expected outcome of Debating with these guys.

JohnHoosierr said:

Izzo did want eastern, but he chose us instead lol. Izzo wanted furst too for 2021, we all know how that turned out. Swanigan? Painter took him from izzo like candy from a baby. And don't even get me started on that 30 point beat down the last time we met. Man, this msuforever guy sure is obsessed with Purdue.

[/quote]
You realize this shit was made up by an M$U message board right? It’s pathetic that you quote any of this as fact. Branden Dawson on the other hand...

You realize this shit was made up by an M$U message board right? It’s pathetic that you quote any of this as fact. Branden Dawson on the other hand...[/QUOTE]
A bunch of MSU crap!This is bitterness at it's finest. Every visit he ever had was with Dave and never have I heard that. Bigs wanted more and that's it. I can remember him home during Xmas break wanting to practice at 6 a.m. kid just wants to be better and that's it.

A bunch of MSU crap!This is bitterness at it's finest. Every visit he ever had was with Dave and never have I heard that. Bigs wanted more and that's it. I can remember him home during Xmas break wanting to practice at 6 a.m. kid just wants to be better and that's it.
More Purdue bitterness about losing kids in their backyard to msu. What Purdue player ever makes a difference in the pros? Painter sucks just like Purdue fans. Match made in heaven[/QUOTE]

Tom Izzo says Michigan State's 29-point loss to Purdue was 'probably the worst beating' he's had as a coach

Reactions: HarrysPostGame13
Here's your loser............

Tom Izzo Contacted Witness in 2017 Sexual Conduct Investigation Involving Player
TIM DANIELSAPRIL 2, 2020

hi-res-734d9eaaf4afdacc453de757c0bfff6c_crop_north.jpg

Paul Sancya/Associated Press
Michigan State head basketball coach Tom Izzo and assistant coaches Dwayne Stephens and Mike Garland made contact with MSU student Brayden Smith, a witness to an alleged sexual assault by Spartans guard Brock Washington in 2017.

ESPN's Paula Lavigne and Nicole Noren reported Thursday that Izzo and his staff members reached out to Smith, the son of former MSU guard Steve Smith, before he had an opportunity to speak with police or school investigators about the allegation made by Rebecca Lambert.

Smith, who referred to the coaches as "godfathers" who'd check on him sporadically, said they "asked him what he knew and if he was OK," according to the Title IX report about the investigation into the alleged assault, which was said to have occurred on Aug. 28, 2017.

Michigan State spokesperson Emily Guerrant told ESPN the school reviewed the interactions between Izzo, Stephens, Garland and Smith for potential violations of rules regarding interference of an investigation.

"OIE [Office of Institutional Equity] did not feel those policies were violated in this situation," she said, referencing the prior relationship between Smith and the coaches.

Lavigne and Noren reported Sunday that another woman has said Washington raped her on Jan. 19 when she was too intoxicated to consent. Ingham County Prosecutor Carol Siemon told ESPN she declined to press charges because it "does not meet the burden of proof that we must present to a jury."

The woman told ESPN she's requested the Michigan Attorney General's office review the case.

Washington was suspended from the MSU basketball team Jan. 24, and he didn't make another appearance before the remainder of the season was canceled in March because of the coronavirus pandemic.

In 2018, Washington pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault on Lambert under a provision of the court not entering a judgment of conviction if he completed the terms of probation. The guilty plea also didn't come with the label of a sex crime, which Lambert told ESPN she agreed with.

"I thought that would be enough of a deterrence, pleading to assault," Lambert said, adding she would "feel bad" if it was on his record forever.

Lambert said she felt let down by Michigan State's response to the allegations after she told investigators Washington "grabbed her butt and moved his fingers toward her vagina without her consent," and she decided to transfer to another college as a result.

"OIE closed the investigation so quickly, and I felt like thrown to the curb by the school, so I didn't really want to be a part of that environment," she told Lavigne and Noren. "The school didn't seem to care about it. [Washington was] still playing on the basketball team. I didn't really want to be around that. It was just like a reminder."

The Michigan State police report stated Washington provided "contradictory statements" about the encounter during the investigation. Peter Samouris, one of Washington's two lawyers during the case, told ESPN the "2017 allegation was ridiculous."

Meanwhile, Lambert said she'd still like to hear from the longtime Michigan State coach Izzo.

"I'd like an apology [from Izzo]," she told ESPN. "I didn't lie. I tried to say something. ... It did me no good to report it through the school specifically. I didn't enjoy anything that happened; I don't know what benefit anyone really gets from reporting sexual assault."

No Pit Bull you are the loser and so is your whole damn forum. You matter so little you let fans of other boards come in and make fun of your pathetic school and coach and nothing happens. That shows you how pathetic you all truly are. Boiler up losers.
Yankee_Doodle_Daffy_1943_15_screwball.jpg

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Purdue fans are the only fools to think Izzo cheats. So **** off

The results of college athletics has no bearing on the ability of sane people to sleep at night.

However, if I were to ponder your desperate grasp at a point . . . not supporting an institution with a history of covering up and excusing sexual assault and rape would certainly help me sleep at night.

More Purdue bitterness about losing kids in their backyard to msu. What Purdue player ever makes a difference in the pros? Painter sucks just like Purdue fans. Match made in heaven[/QUOTE]
I honesty don’t give a shit what you think or Purdue. Nobody really cares about Purdue. I’m here to show you how pathetic this board is. No mods no one cares even Purdue fans. So you and pit bull and all you bitches can kiss my ass
Obsession over Purdue is not a good way to show you don't care.

I honesty don’t give a shit what you think or Purdue. Nobody really cares about Purdue. I’m here to show you how pathetic this board is. No mods no one cares even Purdue fans. So you and pit bull and all you bitches can kiss my ass

LOL! Sure you do!

That's why you're obsessing over what's posted on a PURDUE forum!

You can't stay away. We're living RENT FREE in your head. All you have are vulgar retorts... just like the vulgar behavior of representatives of your U.

Reactions: PU pit bull
Tom Izzo says Michigan State's 29-point loss to Purdue was 'probably the worst beating' he's had as a coach

Even with Izzo cheating

I’m sure that was the pentacle for Purdue hoops. A regular season home win. Seems to be in your small mind.

c556e04e-8fa6-4ace-96b0-21f8f0588582_text.gif

pentacle
[ˈpen(t)ək(ə)l]
NOUN
  1. a talisman or magical object, typically disk-shaped and inscribed with a pentagram or other figure, and used as a symbol of the element of earth.
    • another term for pentagram.
    • (pentacles)
      one of the suits in some tarot packs, corresponding to coins in others
pinnacle
[ˈpinək(ə)l]
NOUN
  1. the most successful point; the culmination.
    "he had reached the pinnacle of his career"
    synonyms:
    highest level · peak · height · high point/spot · summit · top · climax ·
    peak · needle · crag · tor · summit · top · mountaintop · crest · apex · tip · vertex · aiguille · serac · puy · hoodoo · inselberg
VERB
literary
  1. set on or as if on a pinnacle.
    "a rustic cross was pinnacled upon the makeshift altar"
  2. form the culminating point or example of.

Hey, how do you stop a MSU Spartan from masturbating?

Paint his junk Old Gold and Black and he will never beat it again.

Reactions: PU pit bull
You still can’t tell me how many final fours this century? Painter should be fired if Purdue was a real basketball program. But Boiler Up.
Is anyone else getting a grade school vibe from this poster? I don’t think he is any older than 14-15. He posted his last message at 3:00 am this morning. Night shift janitor maybe?

Maybe if we just ignore him, he’ll go away. Time for ignore.

Reactions: Purdue85
Is anyone else getting a grade school vibe from this poster? I don’t think he is any older than 14-15. He posted his last message at 3:00 am this morning. Night shift janitor maybe?

Maybe if we just ignore him, he’ll go away. Time for ignore.

You should've done that many posts ago.

I question whether it's really an MSU poster.

The M-O is much more like the trash we've seen before on this forum...

Two great gets for Sparty, Bates is in a league of his own, probably see him for 1 season next year, Christie is tough, kudos to them for landing him, Bates being fton Mich is no stunner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT