ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Mich.State

Sour grapes. He just wants to play for a winning program not one where senior leaders leave for other colleges. Boiler up’
We shall see if this even happens.
B.S. Name the player. Otherwise, I heard the same thing from a Purdue player.
Do I really need to prove my point on a free board and to a MSU fan? I also said Purdue players could've had a similar hand. If you know any players with initials RL from the 70's? If you get it right I'll acknowledge.

Reactions: FlintTown
Izzo is not only a cheater, but a POS too. People are starting to see that.
61cdbd86-e52a-4f55-899e-3738a11113ac-RNG02551.jpg

What crime has Walton been convicted of? You make my point, loser! Purdue fans are all losers of a loser program. Envy and jealousy should replace the Boiler maker bum as your mascot. boiler up losers.
You're over at big brothers board. Now, that's envy.

Reactions: PUQBMan.
Good for you. Nice win. MSU went on to win the big ten how did Purdue finish? Where are your senior captains now playing, Edwards and Haarms? Had enough of Purdue fans and not improving under Painter it seems. Playing for a coach that can develop talent.

Your coach is and always will be a clown...……...
OIP.i0JptvvOVjFmB9gge_9aRwHaE8

Reactions: Schnelk
8 final fours Izzo

0.0 final fours Painter

One will be remember as one of the greatest in the big ten the other will be forgotten

The greatest crybaby and phony scumbag. Wonder what kind of coach he'd be if he ran a clean program...…..we will never know.

It is a basketball forum right?

Too bad he takes all your local talent away. Maybe if you have a real coach who can recruit and develop talent and oh wait for it and win. Since you don’t you can keep on watching Izzo win and win and win again.

He is dirty alright, can't disagree with you there.

Good for you. Nice win. MSU went on to win the big ten how did Purdue finish? Where are your senior captains now playing, Edwards and Haarms? Had enough of Purdue fans and not improving under Painter it seems. Playing for a coach that can develop talent.
You have mentioned Edwards and Haarms. I think you mean Eastern. You say talk sports, etc. on so many comments. If you are going to insult us, get the players right. If you want Eastern, you can have him.

You have mentioned Edwards and Haarms. I think you mean Eastern. You say talk sports, etc. on so many comments. If you are going to insult us, get the players right. If you want Eastern, you can have him.
Izzo did want eastern, but he chose us instead lol. Izzo wanted furst too for 2021, we all know how that turned out. Swanigan? Painter took him from izzo like candy from a baby. And don't even get me started on that 30 point beat down the last time we met. Man, this msuforever guy sure is obsessed with Purdue.

Reactions: PU pit bull
Izzo did want eastern, but he chose us instead lol. Izzo wanted furst too for 2021, we all know how that turned out. Swanigan? Painter took him from izzo like candy from a baby. And don't even get me started on that 30 point beat down the last time we met. Man, this msuforever guy sure is obsessed with Purdue.
And you all have a hard on for Izzo. Maybe because you wish painter can win a little like him. Keep dreaming about final fours.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
Ironic post is ironic. Purdue kinda sucks at everything minus a few academic programs and Mitch Daniels. I do enjoy people in the south who think Purdue is in the Ivy League though. Thanks, engineering dorks.

MSU has been to the college football playoffs and a has a coach that has 8 final fours to Painters 15 total tourney wins... take a lap, dude.

You must be proud. When it comes to rape, M$U is in a league of their own. Thanks, rapists and thugs. Family.
636575835921153416-IMG-4377.jpg

Reactions: purduepat1969
For a child who hates msu so much you sure do have a lot of pictures of them stored on your computer.

………..or I know how to use Google...……...
You see your pathetic university and sports programs make the news quite often when it comes to all things "thuggery".

Loser fan. Loser team. Nobody outside of Indiana cares for Purdue.

Scrolling through this thread I only see one loser. Get a life man! I will never understand how some fans get their panties so tight over comments about their team on other sites. I hope you have more going for you than defending MSU sports. You care WAY too much. Bye ✌️

Eat shit you racist bastard

LMFAO! Triggered!

Msu boy thought he was smooth, talking about college football playoffs (which I'd leave that part out after getting whooped the way you did), then he brought up the # of FFs they had, which is just a glorified loser.

But then facts come into play. MSU has a culture of rape unlike none other. Physicians raping girls, players raping girls. It's almost a prerequisite for their PGs:

Must be:
-4* recruit
-shoot and slash
-rape others

GTFO of here, all you MSU fools. You have more basketball accolades, cool. Cling to that. Once you start throwing rocks, you guys forget you live in a single paned Glass House. MSU has arguably the worse culture in all NCAA with the amount of rape going on there.

And you all have a hard on for Izzo. Maybe because you wish painter can win a little like him. Keep dreaming about final fours.
I think you need to learn to keep your eyes off our crotches. However, you are mistaken about our level of excitement. I guess you are too used to looking at your small stuff that you mistake a mans size for “hard on”. That is pathetic.

It was a single 'physician' (fake doc as was a DO) dumbass. Not minimizing what that monster did, but do better wrt to your "facts". But I do not want to minimize the other untruths you're arguing're facts. Prtclrly wrt MSU bb players. Again you're arguing multiple individuals have engaged in rape. Obvi Mateen Cleaves was part of a high profile case where he was accused of it.

Took a jury comprised of 9 females and 3 males 2 1/2 hrs to find Cleaves not-guilty of ALL charges.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...mateen-cleaves-rape-trial-verdict/2065566001/

Other than that instance of trumped up charges filed amidst what was a circus of a trial on the prosecution's side, just what instances of rape involving MSU bb players -- pg's specifically bizarrely specified by you--are there?

You're so sanctimonious when pointing the finger at MSU, claiming a "culture" of rape "that may be the worst in the NCAA". As i stated early itt, there's no 'there' there fool. Go read my post, educate yourself, and ffs stop simple-mindedly parroting talking points from PU biased media..., here, in Indiana, etc. Get outta your echo chamber dimwit.
The Title IX suit was dismissed, but the same Judge called the campus "deeply troubling".

It was a single 'physician' (fake doc as was a DO) dumbass. Not minimizing what that monster did, but do better wrt to your "facts". But I do not want to minimize the other untruths you're arguing're facts. Prtclrly wrt MSU bb players. Again you're arguing multiple individuals have engaged in rape. Obvi Mateen Cleaves was part of a high profile case where he was accused of it.

Took a jury comprised of 9 females and 3 males 2 1/2 hrs to find Cleaves not-guilty of ALL charges.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...mateen-cleaves-rape-trial-verdict/2065566001/

Other than that instance of trumped up charges filed amidst what was a circus of a trial on the prosecution's side, just what instances of rape involving MSU bb players -- pg's specifically bizarrely specified by you--are there?

You're so sanctimonious when pointing the finger at MSU, claiming a "culture" of rape "that may be the worst in the NCAA". As i stated early itt, there's no 'there' there fool. Go read my post, educate yourself, and ffs stop simple-mindedly parroting talking points from PU biased media..., here, in Indiana, etc. Get outta your echo chamber dimwit.

From the very little of your post that can be deciphered, you say not to minimize your most famous Dr, you do exactly that. I mean, what was the total # of victims he had? That alone makes it the University of rape culture, being that none other has had anything close to that.

A simple Google search of "MSU rape suspects" will debunk the rest of your garbage, rapist protection post.

To conclude, wtf is Purdue bias media? What, does Purdue have a stranglehold on the country with their news Network that I don't know about? The only other option I can think of, is Purdue owns CNN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT