ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Mich.State

It was a single 'physician' (fake doc as was a DO) dumbass. Not minimizing what that monster did, but do better wrt to your "facts". But I do not want to minimize the other untruths you're arguing're facts. Prtclrly wrt MSU bb players. Again you're arguing multiple individuals have engaged in rape. Obvi Mateen Cleaves was part of a high profile case where he was accused of it.

Took a jury comprised of 9 females and 3 males 2 1/2 hrs to find Cleaves not-guilty of ALL charges.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...mateen-cleaves-rape-trial-verdict/2065566001/

Other than that instance of trumped up charges filed amidst what was a circus of a trial on the prosecution's side, just what instances of rape involving MSU bb players -- pg's specifically bizarrely specified by you--are there?

You're so sanctimonious when pointing the finger at MSU, claiming a "culture" of rape "that may be the worst in the NCAA". As i stated early itt, there's no 'there' there fool. Go read my post, educate yourself, and ffs stop simple-mindedly parroting talking points from PU biased media..., here, in Indiana, etc. Get outta your echo chamber dimwit.
Conveniently left out MSU dean Strampel, the $4.5M fine for institutional "complete lack of failure" to protect students from sexual assault (twice what PSU got for the Sandusky cover-ups), and the gang rape culture in the football team.

I understand why you are here.. That is a lifetime of damage control. It must be frustrating that your school is the face of Title IX violations. I'd rather never win another game.
Enjoy your final fours. Hope it was worth it.

It was a single 'physician' (fake doc as was a DO) dumbass. Not minimizing what that monster did, but do better wrt to your "facts". But I do not want to minimize the other untruths you're arguing're facts. Prtclrly wrt MSU bb players. Again you're arguing multiple individuals have engaged in rape. Obvi Mateen Cleaves was part of a high profile case where he was accused of it.

Took a jury comprised of 9 females and 3 males 2 1/2 hrs to find Cleaves not-guilty of ALL charges.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...mateen-cleaves-rape-trial-verdict/2065566001/

Other than that instance of trumped up charges filed amidst what was a circus of a trial on the prosecution's side, just what instances of rape involving MSU bb players -- pg's specifically bizarrely specified by you--are there?

You're so sanctimonious when pointing the finger at MSU, claiming a "culture" of rape "that may be the worst in the NCAA". As i stated early itt, there's no 'there' there fool. Go read my post, educate yourself, and ffs stop simple-mindedly parroting talking points from PU biased media..., here, in Indiana, etc. Get outta your echo chamber dimwit.
Nice rant. Only 5-6 misspellings, and one or two incomplete sentences. About average to good for an MSU grad. That was funny.

To conclude, wtf is Purdue bias media? What, does Purdue have a stranglehold on the country with their news Network that I don't know about? The only other option I can think of, is Purdue owns CNN.
These MSU defenders likely have canned responses that they copy and paste to various boards. I suspect he used one from a UM board and simply replaced UM with PU. Little brother believes the media is out to get them.

Reactions: PU pit bull

Goodness... just take the "L" and move on.

None of my MSU friends would dare defend their U on this topic. It's a HUGE source of embarrassment.

Guy talks about how well regarded his program is and how poor Purdue is in comparison. Out here in Colorado where I live if you asked someone about Purdue you’d get “good nerd school” “Drew Brees!” or “which conference are they in?” If you ask anyone about MSU you’ll get a whole lot of “Rape U” and “holy shit how’d they let that guy get away with that so long”.

So revel in your almost OK, sometimes almost relevant sports accomplishments, I’ll take whitebread Purdue over Rape U any day.

Reactions: Schnelk
Nice rant. Only 5-6 misspellings, and one or two incomplete sentences. About average to good for an MSU grad. That was funny.

Humor me wrt what the misspellings are.

90% of your posts revolve around insulting MSU's academics. Here's something that'll go in one ear & out your other due to your aloof arrogance ( think Dwight Schrutt)--MSU is a public ivey. Really. Let that sink in.

90% of your posts revolve around insulting MSU's academics. Here's something that'll go in one ear & out your other due to your aloof arrogance ( think Dwight Schrutt)--MSU is a public ivey. Really. Let that sink in.

Lol. Now I feel bad.

Reactions: Purdue85

Maybe you had better quit now. With every post, my assessment of your intelligence decreases.

Actually 90% of my posts are meant to insult you. Furthermore, I know more about MSU than you might think, let that sink in...

Reactions: Level 42

MSU is a "public Ivey"?? Well, I hope this is some kind of tongue in cheek comment. Because first of all, it's Ivy, not Ivey. And second of all, I'd say MSU is much, much closer to a community college academically than an Ivy League school...

Reactions: Boilerscuz
Maybe you had better quit now. With every post, my assessment of your intelligence decreases.

Actually 90% of my posts are meant to insult you. Furthermore, I know more about MSU than you might think, let that sink in...
It's pretty clear you know more about MSU than he does.

You're giving Purdue too much credit. Not too many people (outside alums of course) in Indiana care about Purdue either.

That's funny stuff. Purdue Engineering grads are hired in Indiana and all over the nation. The Engineering school is well known and respected/ranked nationally. As far as sports goes, Purdue has more going for it over the past 2 decades than IU has.

If you're going to be disrespectful to Purdue fans on a Purdue board, then GTFOOH. Go back to your IU board.

Johnnie Doe Boiler needs to ban him from this board.

You're giving Purdue too much credit. Not too many people (outside alums of course) in Indiana care about Purdue either.
Coach, that was a fairly ignorant comment. You don’t want to be standing with this MSU clown..

Your lack of exposure to areas outside Indiana shows. When I worked in Europe, people knew and respected Purdue. Why do you think Haarms found his way here from the Netherlands? Purdue is well known over there. Furthermore, my experience in Asia was that Technical folks in Japan also have great respect for Purdue grads.

Since the MSU guy wanted to bring up former players, more glowing press for them. Former MSU All-American and NFL All pro wide receiver Andre Rison says a MSU assistant coach slapped him across his face. Goes on to say he's disgusted with their athletic dept and wants out of their Hall of Fame.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...-msu-wr-andre-rison-says-assistant-struck-him
Speaking of MSU alums, didn’t that clown Plexico Burris shoot himself in the ass mishandling a gun at some night club, trying to be all gangstra. A shining example.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Coach, that was a fairly ignorant comment. You don’t want to be standing with this MSU clown..

Your lack of exposure to areas outside Indiana shows. When I worked in Europe, people knew and respected Purdue. Why do you think Haarms found his way here from the Netherlands? Purdue is well known over there. Furthermore, my experience in Asia was that Technical folks in Japan also have great respect for Purdue grads.

I'm talking from an athletic standpoint. Purdue is a world renowned university academically (won't deny that for a minute), but when it comes to Boilermaker sports, there really isn't that many people who care outside alums. That's just an honest to God fact, not trying to be disrespectful. IU basketball and Notre Dame football are rule as kings here in the state of Indiana for non-college grads and it's been that way for the longest time. Heck, I'd argue that Butler basketball has a larger following than Purdue basketball in-state from the casual observer.

That's funny stuff. Purdue Engineering grads are hired in Indiana and all over the nation. The Engineering school is well known and respected/ranked nationally. As far as sports goes, Purdue has more going for it over the past 2 decades than IU has.

If you're going to be disrespectful to Purdue fans on a Purdue board, then GTFOOH. Go back to your IU board.

Johnnie Doe Boiler needs to ban him from this board.

See my post to Mathboy.

I'm talking from an athletic standpoint. Purdue is a world renowned university academically (won't deny that for a minute), but when it comes to Boilermaker sports, there really isn't that many people who care outside alums. That's just an honest to God fact, not trying to be disrespectful. IU basketball and Notre Dame football are rule as kings here in the state of Indiana for non-college grads and it's been that way for the longest time. Heck, I'd argue that Butler basketball has a larger following than Purdue basketball in-state from the casual observer.
Dead wrong! IU basketball has fallen off and I get why you wouldn't realize that. It has been proven by their choice of coaches. Louisville was in deep and still landed a top 20 coach.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
In fact rank every coach at the top college programs in the state. Tell me who you honestly would take at number 1? I bet little Arch might be 4th behind Jordan

Dead wrong! IU basketball has fallen off and I get why you wouldn't realize that. It has been proven by their choice of coaches. Louisville was in deep and still landed a top 20 coach.

If you think Purdue basketball has a better fan following than Indiana University within the state of Indiana, well you've lost your mind. I can't help you.

In fact rank every coach at the top college programs in the state. Tell me who you honestly would take at number 1? I bet little Arch might be 4th behind Jordan

What are you talking about? We're talking about fan support that each of the in-state programs have. Results aside, IU has a significantly larger fan contingency than Purdue does within Indiana residents and it's not even close.

If you think Purdue basketball has a better fan following than Indiana University within the state of Indiana, well you've lost your mind. I can't help you.
Once again, you are delusional. IU has a fan base, but it's not as deep as you believe. It's proven by the lack of desire to coach there.

Reactions: Purdue85
What are you talking about? We're talking about fan support that each of the in-state programs have. Results aside, IU has a significantly larger fan contingency than Purdue does within Indiana residents and it's not even close.
Ok, rank the coaches?

Once again, you are delusional. IU has a fan base, but it's not as deep as you believe. It's proven by the lack of desire to coach there.

It's significantly larger than Purdue's especially within people that live in the state of Indiana. It's not even up for debate.

I don't care/need to rank the coaches. You or I could coach at IU and IU would still have a larger in-state following than Purdue.
You're wrong! That has changed significantly since RMK has been gone and before AAU. That has been proven with Purdue and Butler success in the tournament. IU has lost a lot of that fan base. You're probably living in the past and that's not debatable.

You're wrong! That has changed significantly since RMK has been gone and before AAU. That has been proven with Purdue and Butler success in the tournament. IU has lost a lot of that fan base. You're probably living in the past and that's not debatable.

Have you been back to Indiana since you've graduated? Indiana receives double if not triple the amount of media coverage/publicity across the state than Purdue basketball for a reason. And that's because Indiana basketball appeals to more in-state residents by a significant margin. Hell, tiny Butler University receives more media coverage within Indiana's largest media market than Purdue, a university 4x the size of Purdue. The state's largest media publication doesn't even have a Purdue beat writer. That tells you everything you need to know.

Have you been back to Indiana since you've graduated? Indiana receives double if not triple the amount of media coverage/publicity across the state than Purdue basketball for a reason. And that's because Indiana basketball appeals to more in-state residents by a significant margin. Hell, tiny Butler University receives more media coverage within Indiana's largest media market than Purdue, a university 4x the size of Purdue. The state's largest media publication doesn't even have a Purdue beat writer. That tells you everything you need to know.
Keep proven my point by showing up over here. You must be a huge Purdue fan I'm assuming?

Yet, you still haven't beat us in how many years?

IU is like the shredded body builder, posing in the mirrors at the gym. Screaming like he's something. Then he talks wild to a normal sized guy running on the treadmill, saying he's gonna kick his a$$. Little did he realize, that guy on the treadmill (Purdue) is a black belt in BJJ. He swings at the guy running, then wakes up 3 minutes later with his arm broke in half and bloodied up.

All those fancy non-functional muscles did absolutely nothing for you when it counts.

All those fancy banners and super cool reverse jacket fans don't equate to wins in the basketball court. They're sort of like Dallas Cowboy fans. There's a million of them, but the Cowboys still suck every year.

IU is like the shredded body builder, posing in the mirrors at the gym. Screaming like he's something. Then he talks wild to a normal sized guy running on the treadmill, saying he's gonna kick his a$$. Little did he realize, that guy on the treadmill (Purdue) is a black belt in BJJ. He swings at the guy running, then wakes up 3 minutes later with his arm broke in half and bloodied up.

All those fancy non-functional muscles did absolutely nothing for you when it counts.

All those fancy banners and super cool reverse jacket fans don't equate to wins in the basketball court. They're sort of like Dallas Cowboy fans. There's a million of them, but the Cowboys still suck every year.
He's the biggest IU fan to come over here in years. The joy of little brother wanting to become something bigger.

That's irrelevant to any of my points.

Purdue hasn't lost to IU in how many years, yet are still second or third fiddle when it comes to people who actually give a damn?

Purdue fans talk a ton of sh*t for an athletic program who is bottom of the barrel in the historically in the B10. Nobody cares!

It's significantly larger than Purdue's especially within people that live in the state of Indiana. It's not even up for debate.

Yeah, I guess if you want the redneck fans who buy their IU shirts at Walmart, then you're probably right. I also remember when Knight went to Texas Tech and a large chunk of the IU fans jumped ship for awhile. Lots of loyalty there...

Purdue hasn't lost to IU in how many years, yet are still second or third fiddle when it comes to people who actually give a damn?

Purdue fans talk a ton of sh*t for an athletic program who is bottom of the barrel in the historically in the B10. Nobody cares!
So, why do you keep coming back? I don't go over to a Ball State board. It's because you're living in the past. Like RMK said " I'm sick of f*n losing to Purdue". That locker room speech is priceless.

Reactions: purduepat1969

So who are these people who actually give a damn? Must be IU fans who determine W/Ls based on the recruiting stars next to their schools name? Us Purdue fans, care about integrity, hard work, and wins/losses on the court. Maybe we should start caring about predictions instead of actual results?

Purdue has a winning record against every BT school, most BT titles.

Next!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT