ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Mich.State

you may be right. An article I read said his father is going to create a new prep academy for him to go to school at next year. he reminds me of a real baller.

Emoni Bates has been recruited by MSU since he was in 7th grade, but I guess that doesn't fit your narrative does it?

Seems odd that a 7th grader would need both knees iced up. Either overworking, a concern for the kids future or the most aggressive preventive program imaginable.

Hope he's fine and good for msu. It's interesting that everything that has happened in 2020 has made me give 0 shots about wasting energy on other programs.

Seems odd that a 7th grader would need both knees iced up. Either overworking, a concern for the kids future or the most aggressive preventive program imaginable.

Hope he's fine and good for msu. It's interesting that everything that has happened in 2020 has made me give 0 shots about wasting energy on other programs.
Could be that he is going through a growth spurt. That could cause his knees to ache.

Reactions: BoilerTom90
Emoni Bates has been recruited by MSU since he was in 7th grade, but I guess that doesn't fit your narrative does it?
Hey, congratulations to Michigan State on landing Emoni, but nobody cares that Izzo has been recruiting him since Bates was in junior high school.

If Bates does suit up for a season in East Lansing, he can add his name to the illustrious list of Spartans who have left Mackey Arena with a gigantic L.

Great player for MSU. Glad he stayed in the BIG, instead of going to one of the factories. I don’t know if he will actually play a game for MSU, but still, it is a nice get for them.

Reactions: Roeder
Purdue has such a wonderful history. Has it been 50 years yet since you made a final four?
Your handle could just as well be IUhoopsforever with that Banners Academy standard.

Based on the history of the conference, Purdue does have a "wonderful history" since Purdue has won the most conference championships in basketball.

But Purdue's history is not altogether glorious since the university administration at the time helped Michigan State gain admission to the Big Ten. Nobody's perfect.

He won't play a minute of ncaa basketball....His dad is starting a basketball school for him....I'd be shocked if in 2 years the top HS players won't be able to go directly to the NBA....He is too good to be taking a chance with college

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
He won't play a minute of ncaa basketball....His dad is starting a basketball school for him....I'd be shocked if in 2 years the top HS players won't be able to go directly to the NBA....He is too good to be taking a chance with college
Plus I am starting to doubt more and more that there even will be a season this year.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan

So much stupid in this. One too revisit in about a year from now, no doubt.

I use the 1 yr frame because, if you'd even a simple understanding of EB's likely progression from here you'd be aware he's in all probability reclassifying to the 2021 class. Even your 2 yr projection of a elimination of OAD remains off by a number of yrs, ya ding-dong.

Geez, for being a bb school..., in Indiana, so much ignorance among your fanbase.

I use the 1 yr frame because, if you'd even a simple understanding of EB's likely progression from here you'd be aware he's in all probability reclassifying to the 2021 class. Even your 2 yr projection of a elimination of OAD remains off by a number of yrs, ya ding-dong.

Geez, for being a bb school..., in Indiana, so much ignorance among your fanbase.
But....you came here. What does that say about your intelligence?Ding......Dong.......

I really don't think MSU is paying players. Even if he never plays a game for them this is great publicity to have the next LeBron James wearing green and white. It gives them momentum and they can sell other 5 star 21 and 22 recruits on chance to play with him and getting Izzo another championship.

I do think it is odd MSU is the ONLY school that reached out to him the first day the open recruiting period opens up. Seems to me the writing is on the wall he won't play in college. If he does reclassify to '21 Izzo is a genius and the joke is on Cal and Kzcheaterschy. I think NBA will do anything possible to get him to D League though.

I really don't think MSU is paying players. Even if he never plays a game for them this is great publicity to have the next LeBron James wearing green and white. It gives them momentum and they can sell other 5 star 21 and 22 recruits on chance to play with him and getting Izzo another championship.

I do think it is odd MSU is the ONLY school that reached out to him the first day the open recruiting period opens up. Seems to me the writing is on the wall he won't play in college. If he does reclassify to '21 Izzo is a genius and the joke is on Cal and Kzcheaterschy. I think NBA will do anything possible to get him to D League though.
I agree that I don't think MSU is paying players, well, anymore. All the extra funds have to go to lawyers now to fight all the sexual assault claims.

“So much stupid” ? Really? This is from a guy who might have graduated from the weakest academic school in the BIG? Wow! I like the ambition, even if delusional. Thanks for the laugh!

Reactions: er5reni
“So much stupid” ? Really? This is from a guy who might have graduated from the weakest academic school in the BIG? Wow! I like the ambition, even if delusional. Thanks for the laugh!

MSU>>>>>>Iowa, IU and ik you're not this clueless, but, still, you did fail to mention UNL.

Btw, i owned that fellow Purdoodoo fool @asby but you of course deflected.

You've been in SE MI for too long. The Blue Wall media's non-stop downplaying of all positive MSU news has brainwashed you into thinking Purdoodoo's that much better than MSU. Outside of Engineering, it's not.
Again, how's your biz school performing. Lotta value in those MBA's hahaha!
Compare avg earnings b/w Broad grads and say....., any Purdoodoo program.
You'll be triggered i've no doubt.

MSU>>>>>>Iowa, IU and ik you're not this clueless, but, still, you did fail to mention UNL.

You've been in SE MI for too long. The Blue Wall media's non-stop downplaying of all positive MSU news has brainwashed you into thinking Purdoodoo's that much better than MSU. Outside of Engineering, it's not.

classic!

MSU has been paying players since the 70's. Though, it may not be to the extent of some and our players might have had a similar hand. Had a friend play there and said when needed, it was easily granted or fulfilled.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDMEvergreen
They were covering up sexual assault by players and staff you know they were covering up paying recruits.

Any other players on Purdue rather play for other coaches for their senior year? Or two enough for this year?
Only one senior jumped ship, and did so because of a helicopter mom.
The other fellow graduated and wanted to play elsewhere. Not quite the two seniors you speak of but close enough for an MSU grad. We don’t expect more from you. It’s okay.

Any other players on Purdue rather play for other coaches for their senior year? Or two enough for this year?

seems you're a bit sore...

33b32b25e3e579547829796a9fbfaec2.jpg

Reactions: PU pit bull

This is very middle school playground...But whatever makes you feel better

Reactions: mathboy
You’re not getting a bad education in the B1G. Each school has its individual strengths sure, but a degree from a B1G school is nothing to laugh about.

Seems to me that anyone supporting a team with as many sexual assault issues as MSU Basketball and simply “ poo poos” it, telling oneself its okay because Izzo cries and wears his little green ribbon is the one being brainwashed.

MSU has been paying players since the 70's. Though, it may not be to the extent of some and our players might have had a similar hand. Had a friend play there and said when needed, it was easily granted or fulfilled.
B.S. Name the player. Otherwise, I heard the same thing from a Purdue player.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT