ADVERTISEMENT

Lol Trump totally caved

PurdueFan1

All-American
May 29, 2001
He got ZERO for his wall and caved. Some emergency. Pelosi dragged him from one side of the room to the other.

I thought he was a great negotiator?

He got ZERO for his wall and caved. Some emergency. Pelosi dragged him from one side of the room to the other.

Stupid take. Congress is going to work on a comprehensive border security bill right away. That's part of the deal.

Stupid take. Congress is going to work on a comprehensive border security bill right away. That's part of the deal.

You okay there, bud?

I understand. Your great leader was just owned by Pelosi and the Dummocrats. He kept saying “no wall, no deal” but the government is now open with no wall in sight.

It’s okay to be upset. It’s okay to be disappointed. It’s okay to be mad that the one thing he promised to you and the rest of his ignorant, dumb, redneck base isn’t going to happen.

So if you need to come on here and use some classic SDBoiler alternative facts to make yourself feel better about what just happened...well, you go right on ahead. I’ll continue to sit here and laugh that Trump was just beaten like the rented mule he is.

Ann Coulter said on twitter a few minutes ago, "Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States." Trump should never have listened to her to begin with and we would never would have had the shutdown.

If not, the govt closes again on Feb 15th, and/or emergency is declared. One party looks pretty bad at that point. Pelosi can get away with it because her district is not voting in anyone else anyway. Every suburban dem that just one will be in panic mode.

Kind of strange, I thought the OP and his brethren would be happy the govt reopened for a bit, and that it was Trump that showed he could work with others. Slammed him anyway.

Reactions: SDBoiler1

If not, the govt closes again on Feb 15th, and/or emergency is declared. One party looks pretty bad at that point. Pelosi can get away with it because her district is not voting in anyone else anyway. Every suburban dem that just one will be in panic mode.

Kind of strange, I thought the OP and his brethren would be happy the govt reopened for a bit, and that it was Trump that showed he could work with others. Slammed him anyway.

What’s to be happy about? Nothing was accomplished AT ALL with the shutdown except for a lot of angst. He got nothing that he wanted and was being vilified by a lot of people.

If you want to give him a gold star for being a big boy for two minutes today, go right ahead. But the shutdown was all on him and accomplished zero.

Ann Coulter said on twitter a few minutes ago, "Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States." Trump should never have listened to her to begin with and we would never would have had the shutdown.

lol wow she is on a roll

She is a complete fool for calling George Bush the 41st a wimp.That man served our nation heroically in World War Two,which tops any political deal he ever made.It must be easy to sit behind a microphone and run your mouth like she does.She should be kicked in the butt.

What’s to be happy about? Nothing was accomplished AT ALL with the shutdown except for a lot of angst. He got nothing that he wanted and was being vilified by a lot of people.

If you want to give him a gold star for being a big boy for two minutes today, go right ahead. But the shutdown was all on him and accomplished zero.

Personally, the main reason I think he did it was to be able to give the State of the Union in HoR chambers. The entire attention deal.

In your opinion, and in the opinion of people that slam Trump and Republucans 100% of time, it is all on Trump. Unfortunately, your opinion does not matter in the case. For people that would vote either party this causes a bit if a shift to how they not only look at Trump, but more importantly Republicans.

Dems have to come to table now. And Dems could not even get their own proposals aporoved.

She needs to be kicked off a cliff.

That he listens to her racist ass and cares what she thinks is all on him.

I do not follow Ann Coulter except for when I see people here post her stuff. She is up there with Hannity but a bit more off the wall.

That said her post about CNN filming their SWAT raid/search on Stone is spot on. That was all for show, really poor look by FBI/Special Counsel, etc.

Grand jury info is supposed to be secret, so are SWAT operations. CNN and no other news operation knew about it. Ok

The FBI raided the house across the street from me and did the same thing . I think that is their way of serving warrants. It made me proud when I woke up and saw the professional way that they did it. It was all business. Modus operandi.

I do not follow Ann Coulter except for when I see people here post her stuff. She is up there with Hannity but a bit more off the wall.

That said her post about CNN filming their SWAT raid/search on Stone is spot on. That was all for show, really poor look by FBI/Special Counsel, etc.

Grand jury info is supposed to be secret, so are SWAT operations. CNN and no other news operation knew about it. Ok
I don’t see why they needed to do the grand entrance to Stone’s house with the media present? Stone would have turned himself in if he was asked to do so.

Mueller has done this regularly. He did it to Cohen. Papadopoulos, etc.

Mueller has done this regularly. He did it to Cohen. Papadopoulos, etc.

Done regularly?

As in swat raids being filmed? Or something else? First I was aware of it. Granted do not follow it as clise as many here.

I have been on about a half dozen this year. Can guarantee only a handful of people know about it and certainly not news media. If it is even sensed that target might think something is going to happen it is called off.

Personally, the main reason I think he did it was to be able to give the State of the Union in HoR chambers. The entire attention deal.

In your opinion, and in the opinion of people that slam Trump and Republucans 100% of time, it is all on Trump. Unfortunately, your opinion does not matter in the case. For people that would vote either party this causes a bit if a shift to how they not only look at Trump, but more importantly Republicans.

Dems have to come to table now. And Dems could not even get their own proposals aporoved.

Give me a break dude. The republicans had TWO YEARS to put something together and never even bothered until the Democrats took over the house. So spare me the grandstanding.

For people that would vote either party this causes a bit if a shift to how they not only look at Trump, but more importantly Republicans.

tend to agree.
its been a blow to the confidence in team R the last 2 years & through the last 2 months (failing to address the major campaign items: build a wall, lock her up, repeal obama care).

even the diehard base is beginning to get tested now.
maybe ms.coulter will decide to run in opposition.

Give me a break dude. The republicans had TWO YEARS to put something together and never even bothered until the Democrats took over the house. So spare me the grandstanding.

What grandstanding?

This is politics as usual. Obama had both house and senate for two years and did nothing. Trump could have had funding for a wall as well.

Hispanic voting numbers started dropping for Dems in 2014, so Obama goes and tried his Executive Order which everyone knew would lead to court battles. Trump is now pressing for wall hard again two years later and after losing house. He also knows the Emergency Declaration gets tied up in courts.

I have said it before many times, the last two Presidents much more similar than different. Biggest difference is Obama had others do his dirty work for him, Trump likes to do his own. So people thought Obama was nice and level headed.:rolleyes:

Why do you think this works out this way? Dems want to poll at low seventies with Hispanics. Republicans want to be at 33%. That is what the wrangling is about. I do not quite believe the faulty Marist poll, but right now looks like Republicans would get 33% hispanic vote.

That demographic, and the votes of about 15% of people that could go either party. Showing compromise is important to them.

And neither group pertains to you.

The FBI raided the house across the street from me and did the same thing . I think that is their way of serving warrants. It made me proud when I woke up and saw the professional way that they did it. It was all business. Modus operandi.

Sure. But were there news outlets filming it?

What grandstanding?

This is politics as usual. Obama had both house and senate for two years and did nothing. Trump could have had funding for a wall as well.

Hispanic voting numbers started dropping for Dems in 2014, so Obama goes and tried his Executive Order which everyone knew would lead to court battles. Trump is now pressing for wall hard again two years later and after losing house. He also knows the Emergency Declaration gets tied up in courts.

I have said it before many times, the last two Presidents much more similar than different. Biggest difference is Obama had others do his dirty work for him, Trump likes to do his own. So people thought Obama was nice and level headed.:rolleyes:

Why do you think this works out this way? Dems want to poll at low seventies with Hispanics. Republicans want to be at 33%. That is what the wrangling is about. I do not quite believe the faulty Marist poll, but right now looks like Republicans would get 33% hispanic vote.

That demographic, and the votes of about 15% of people that could go either party. Showing compromise is important to them.

These are just deranged statements not grounded in reality.

What grandstanding?

What? You’re going off the rails here. It’s not that in depth.

Trump shut the government down for 35 days for a wall that he PROMISED repeatedly Mexico would pay for. And even he finally lamented yesterday, he had zero to show for it. MAGA, alright.

Reactions: indy35

Trump shut the government down for 35 days for a wall that he PROMISED repeatedly Mexico would pay for. And even he finally lamented yesterday, he had zero to show for it. MAGA, alright.

Not that in depth?

This cycle has repeated it self since. 2008. Bills that would be passed are killed, topic ignored, said party loses polling number with Hispanics, politicians then try new immigration tactics to get the number where they want it. Rinse repeat. They do not care about any if them except for their vote.

Last edited:
These are just deranged statements not grounded in reality.

Coming from you that means they are credible. What about them was wrong? And why do you think neither party fixes the issue, or puts its solution forward when they can?

CNN had been staking out Stone's house for at least a month in anticipation apparently.

Skeptical cause nobody said anything. A news crew just hanging out for a month. And yesterday their reason was their was unusual grand jury activity. Yes, that does not sound right.

And again, no federal govt swat agency is letting a surprise swat raid get filmed by a news agency. Perfect way to ruin surprise.

JMO

Not that in depth?

This cycle has repeated it self since. 2008. Bills that would be passed are killed, topic ignored, said party loses polling number with Hispanics, politicians then try new immigration tactics to get the number where they want it. Rinse repeat. They do not care about any if them except for their vote.

It’s not what the thread was about, so no, it’s not that in depth.

CNN had been staking out Stone's house for at least a month in anticipation apparently.

Skeptical cause nobody said anything. A news crew just hanging out for a month. And yesterday their reason was their was unusual grand jury activity. Yes, that does not sound right.

And again, no federal govt swat agency is letting a surprise swat raid get filmed by a news agency. Perfect way to ruin surprise.

JMO

Lol at the faux outrage about a criminal being hauled out of his house.

JMO
It was reported in the last month or so that Stone himself was saying he would soon be arrested/indicted by Mueller. With him acknowledging it, I have no doubt CNN has been hanging around his house waiting to see something.

Why does everything need to be part of a conspiracy?

Reactions: miksta
Because it is the only way for many supporters to attempt to justify the positions they so desperately want to be true. Absent a conspiracy theory, I think they recognize that their positions aren't all that sensible.

Reactions: indy35

There's no shift on how voters look at Trump based on this move.....except by the members of his base that are pissed off. Senate republicans hitched their wagon to Trump and have shown little interest in changing. They have some decisions to make in the next three weeks.

Neither the dems nor the pubs could get their proposals approved. Divided government needs a president who will lead the way to a bipartisan solution. Trump is supremely unqualified and uninterested in doing that.

It’s not what the thread was about, so no, it’s not that in depth.

Ok, if one wants to look at in a vacuum then it is no wall, trump lost, and Pelosi won for the time being. I can agree.

That said, this is part of a much larger game where neither side really gives a crap about Hispanics, Latin Americans, or Mexicans crossing border. If they did, it would be fixed by now. What they care about is Dems want to poll with that demographic at 72% and Reps want 33%

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
It was reported in the last month or so that Stone himself was saying he would soon be arrested/indicted by Mueller. With him acknowledging it, I have no doubt CNN has been hanging around his house waiting to see something.

Because it is the only way for many supporters to attempt to justify the positions they so desperately want to be true. Absent a conspiracy theory, I think they recognize that their positions aren't all that sensible.

LOL, no. What I said was this was all for show. I never said it was a conspiracy theory.

I simply said it was a show. Simply put CNN at first said there was strange grand jury activity, which they should not even know about. Then they got wise and said they were here for a month. Stone was expecting this since summer. Now the FBI, who does not even video or record their own interviews, lets CNN record SWAT/Arrest warrant raid. Not buying it. That is all.

Been on several SWAT/Warrant searches mainly with DEA but also DHS/ATF since start of govt year. Never has a camera crew, especially from a news station been around.

So 70boiler, what did I say that was not true, or what position am I trying to justify, or what do I want to justify? What was not sensible?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT