ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Bilodeau

Mar 9, 2019
I’m wondering why he isn’t ranked higher? I am only going off his ESPN profile and the testing results listed on there. But it has to kinda make you curious?

Position Rankings:
247Sports #11 / Composite #24
ESPN #16
Rivals #38

I would be asking why Rivals ranks him so low considering he played and scored in the Army All American game. At this point his ranking really doesn't mean much. We got him. He is gonna be a stud for us.

Reactions: ChuckJr
Position Rankings:
247Sports #11 / Composite #24
ESPN #16
Rivals #38

I would be asking why Rivals ranks him so low considering he played and scored in the Army All American game. At this point his ranking really doesn't mean much. We got him. He is gonna be a stud for us.

He visited Clemson twice and they made a late push to get him. He stayed with Purdue and I am very happy about that. I think he will be very good for Purdue and contribute quickly regardless of his ranking.

He visited Clemson twice and they made a late push to get him. He stayed with Purdue and I am very happy about that. I think he will be very good for Purdue and contribute quickly regardless of his ranking.
LSU and Ohio State also tried to get him.

LSU and Ohio State also tried to get him.
Per his dad, and I think an interview I saw him do , or read somewhere...Ohio State and LSU “ were interested “. Nothing ever discussed about Clemson. Good addition to the TE room.

Per his dad, and I think an interview I saw him do , or read somewhere...Ohio State and LSU “ were interested “. Nothing ever discussed about Clemson. Good addition to the TE room.

I forget where I heard or read Clemson went after he late, but without a doubt he visited them twice. It was on twitter. Either way, he stayed with his commitment even when other teams came calling and he should be spectacular for the Boilers.

I thought I read somewhere that academics was one of his reasons for choosing to be a Boiler.

No s*** Sherlock
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT