ADVERTISEMENT

Just in case Zack goes pro.

What goal posts? Painter can’t win in the tourney. He’s the only constant.
Lenny, you are getting repetitive, and annoying. You post the same tripe in every thread. Give it a rest. You have, over the years, demonstrated a poor understanding of the game, and this just re-enforces that.

Thanks, I am shocked, even if it is against high school players. I don't study the players before they come in, just read a bit about them once they are on board. So, I only know what I see. So Painter forced the style of play to match what he does when Edey is in. Hmmm, why not a change up? It also appears that yes, Trey could play when Edey is in, but only if you let him play like he does in the video most of the time. Also, is it the video, or is Trey thicker and slower now??

I also wonder what a nice little turn, facing the basket 10-12 footer would do for Zach and to opposing defenses. Or on the pick and roll, turn and shoot from the top of the key. Defenses would have to honor that. Could he do it, does he? We can't tell from the games!
If he's really good at it he can make 50% of those shots. He makes 70% when he's in the paint.
Please explain why we would want him taking those 50% shots?

Lenny, you are getting repetitive, and annoying. You post the same tripe in every thread. Give it a rest. You have, over the years, demonstrated a poor understanding of the game, and this just re-enforces that.
Sorry I hurt your feelings. I won’t force you to read my posts. Suck it up buttercup.

If he's really good at it he can make 50% of those shots. He makes 70% when he's in the paint.
Please explain why we would want him taking those 50% shotS?
I never said he would make that a diet. But the ability to do so, the threat ( if he did hit 50%) could open up more for other players and even for Zach to fake the shot and be more open when he roles. Right now, when he goes to the top of the key, they absolutely know he is going to roll and have at least two players waiting for him.

Not my feelings I'm worried about. Just trying to help an old acquaintance who seems to be stumbling. I thought maybe you forget you posted this same stuff in about 4 other threads. .

:cool:

Not my feelings I'm worried about. Just trying to help an old acquaintance who seems to be stumbling. I thought maybe you forget you posted this same stuff in about 4 other threads. .

:cool:
Yeh, I want to make sure I get the point home. And when others post falsehoods, the need to correct them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT