ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremiah Francis enters the transfer portal

Not sure I would offer because of injury issues but we almost had him until UNC and Ole Roy came calling. Perhaps he ends up at OSU.

Could be OSU. With the transfer of DJ Carton, OSU has a need. But... ! ... OSU has a 4-star PG coming in for 2021.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was OU, not OSU (although I wouldn't rule out OSU).

He was a 3-star in HS. While he had an impressive offer list (UNC?!), I'm betting he's going to go somewhere he thinks he'll start from his first day of eligibility. OU is a short drive down the highway from "Picktown" in the Columbus area, and it's conceivable he'd be a stud in the MAC.

Could be OSU. With the transfer of DJ Carton, OSU has a need. But... ! ... OSU has a 4-star PG coming in for 2021.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was OU, not OSU (although I wouldn't rule out OSU).

He was a 3-star in HS. While he had an impressive offer list (UNC?!), I'm betting he's going to go somewhere he thinks he'll start from his first day of eligibility. OU is a short drive down the highway from "Picktown" in the Columbus area, and it's conceivable he'd be a stud in the MAC.
If I remember correctly he was a top 50 player before getting injured which caused his ranking to fall. Most of his offer list and even his commitment was pre injury I believe.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
If I remember correctly he was a top 50 player before getting injured which caused his ranking to fall. Most of his offer list and even his commitment was pre injury I believe.

First injury occurred before his Junior year (he had 2 knee injuries). He missed 2 years of HS basketball.

You're correct, in that he was considered a stud before that.

With all that said, it would seem to make stronger the case that he might seek something other than a P5 school. Who knows? (I certainly don't.)

I had forgotten about his father. He was a 4 year starter at OSU.

I didn’t even see BYU in Lunardi’s 2021 bracket. So not even on the tournament radar with what they have coming back. Unless I missed them

I’d say should go to BYU. I heard they are going to be a National Power next year. LOL
Ha ha. Side note, I never really understood any appeal of BYU. Is it still against strict school policy to grow any facial hair?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT