ADVERTISEMENT

Most Important Game of the Year (to date) and We Crushed It!

Feb 1, 2022
Great game and came just when we needed it. That is why I said this was the most important game of the year because we needed to win the way that we won last night. The train is back on track and rolling boys! I still think Loyer is playing hurt (that's my opinion) but we have a couple of aces in the bullpen that can take up the slack with Gillis and Heide. Heide was incredible last night, and I believe deserves to and should start on Sunday, Win Sunday and hold serve at home and what happens at Illinois won't matter; we will be BIG champs! I still would like to see our bench rotation expand a bit. Colvin had some nice plays last night too. So impressed with our team's performance. What a fun game it was! Boiler Up!

Reactions: DrEss and Schnelk
Great game and came just when we needed it. That is why I said this was the most important game of the year because we needed to win the way that we won last night. The train is back on track and rolling boys! I still think Loyer is playing hurt (that's my opinion) but we have a couple of aces in the bullpen that can take up the slack with Gillis and Heide. Heide was incredible last night, and I believe deserves to and should start on Sunday, Win Sunday and hold serve at home and what happens at Illinois won't matter; we will be BIG champs! I still would like to see our bench rotation expand a bit. Colvin had some nice plays last night too. So impressed with our team's performance. What a fun game it was! Boiler Up!

It will surprise me alot if the starting lineup is changed. Just don't see CMP doing that after a win. Also need to see Heide do that more consistently. One game is a small sample size.

I do agree the fun of that game is exactly what this team needed.

It will surprise me alot if the starting lineup is changed. Just don't see CMP doing that after a win. Also need to see Heide do that more consistently. One game is a small sample size.

I do agree the fun of that game is exactly what this team needed.
You are probably correct. Would be great to see Loyer break out of his slump. If him and Heide were both playing at a high level at the same time along with everyone else, I think the dream of a Final Four is within our grasp.

Reactions: Boiler Buck

Reactions: Purdue0023
I was begging for Loyer to get freed up for a shot between the 10-minute and 5-minute mark of the 2nd half. He got one off and missed it badly. He just needs to see the ball go through the hoop IMO.

Reactions: boilerzz
I was begging for Loyer to get freed up for a shot between the 10-minute and 5-minute mark of the 2nd half. He got one off and missed it badly. He just needs to see the ball go through the hoop IMO.
I was hoping his made free throws on the technical was going to get him going - but no so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT