ADVERTISEMENT

J&C reporting Hall to MSU

Where did Zach Randolph go to college? Man, that guy was into guns, weed, gangs, etc. Just curious.

Where did Dwayne Beckford, Robert Marve, Selwyn Lymon, etc go to college. We can make this a fun game.
I take it when you started your account here it was to troll. Is that the reason for the name? I don't read the free boards much so I probably missed it but am I right? What school do you really like? Just curious

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Where did Dwayne Beckford, Robert Marve, Selwyn Lymon, etc go to college. We can make this a fun game.

Here's another fun game. Who is the biggest IU troll on this site? Hint, hint, hint...…...he has never, ever had anything constructive to say about PU. Actually, he has spent most of his time trying to keep other real fans from being excited, or positive about PU and/or the coach thereof. He has even defended trolls from other programs while on this site. He never said one word about the Newman pickup...….not one congratulatory remark, until he was called out on it. He's mister arrogant himself...…...any guesses?

That's hilarious coming from a school that is about to start Ryan Cline aka Young Stoney. The POS that got so high he passed out while driving then lied to Painter about it.

The funny thing is that Painter's recruiting is so bad, he couldn't kick young stoney off the team!

You talk about Izzo being a sexual assault enabler, but Matt Painter is the one who knew Isaac Haas was infecting everyone who would touch his Marfan Syndrome self with herpes and probably 10 other STDs.

Who can forget about Lewis Jackson. What are the chances Lewjack sold Cline the drugs? Probably a pretty high chance... no pun intended.

But did PU use a little girl with cancer to deflect all the rape talk going on with MSU thugs?

Reactions: ulrey and mathboy
Here's another fun game. Who is the biggest IU troll on this site? Hint, hint, hint...…...he has never, ever had anything constructive to say about PU. Actually, he has spent most of his time trying to keep other real fans from being excited, or positive about PU and/or the coach thereof. He has even defended trolls from other programs while on this site. He never said one word about the Newman pickup...….not one congratulatory remark, until he was called out on it. He's mister arrogant himself...…...any guesses?

Elaborated many times on the Newman commitment. Continue to be a fanboy and throw stones in a glass house. It’s the only thing you know.

That's hilarious coming from a school that is about to start Ryan Cline aka Young Stoney. The POS that got so high he passed out while driving then lied to Painter about it.

The funny thing is that Painter's recruiting is so bad, he couldn't kick young stoney off the team!

You talk about Izzo being a sexual assault enabler, but Matt Painter is the one who knew Isaac Haas was infecting everyone who would touch his Marfan Syndrome self with herpes and probably 10 other STDs.

Who can forget about Lewis Jackson. What are the chances Lewjack sold Cline the drugs? Probably a pretty high chance... no pun intended.

You forgot about Basil. and the football player who broke his ex-roommate's jaw at their apartment. Who were the players who liked to steal laptops and bikes? This is what happens when you start pointing fingers at other school's players. Purdue has their own players with their own share of similar issues. I have to believe for all the ones made public, there are several more that were kept quiet. Positive drug tests are fortunately not made public.

Reactions: SpartyNH
you know nothing of this situation. Purdue fans are pieces of shit. Enjoy being 4th best in your own state and an afterthought in every sport. Boiler up!
Keith-Appling-Mugshot-June-18-2016.jpg

You forgot about Basil. and the football player who broke his ex-roommate's jaw at their apartment. Who were the players who liked to steal laptops and bikes? This is what happens when you start pointing fingers at other school's players. Purdue has their own players with their own share of similar issues. I have to believe for all the ones made public, there are several more that were kept quiet. Positive drug tests are fortunately not made public.
B.S. None of those incidents were declared "INNOCENT", with no consequences. Surely you see the difference.

When's the last time you saw someone holding this up in Mackey?
682043c6405e8798c03f5edf04abaf44--msu-basketball-basketball-players.jpg

You are a fan of someone who got away with sexual assault. What if Cline had killed someone when he decided to get f*cked up and drive? Painter said no big deal, you just have to sit out this exhibition game #YoungStoney
I see a big defamation lawsuit in your future.

Well scumbag has been suspended for illegal recruiting so I won’t put anything past him

Suspended 1 shitty nonconference game like a decade ago for paying someone $2 over minimum wage for a 3-4 day basketball camp. Stupid NCAA rules say minimum wage for anyone that could be associated with a potential recruit.

Reactions: Keric9823
Mostly acid reflux when reading your posts. Other than that, I’m doing okay. :p:p

Really? I usually get acid reflux after eating too many helpings of chilli cheese fries. Never heard of someone getting acid reflux from reading, sounds like you’re the one with the problem. Nexium works great by the way.

Really? I usually get acid reflux after eating too many helpings of chilli cheese fries. Never heard of someone getting acid reflux from reading, sounds like you’re the one with the problem. Nexium works great by the way.
Hey BAB? What dorm did you live in, what floor, and what was your RA first and last name?

M
Can someone tell me when the last time M$U was a clean program? A black eye for the whole league......shame.
MSU has been a clean program since Jud Heathcote was the head coach,and that has continued in Izzo's tenure.One of the many things Gene Keady & Jud had in common was there ethics & their universal distaste for cheating/rule breakers.

Reactions: buffalospartan
M
MSU has been a clean program since Jud Heathcote was the head coach,and that has continued in Izzo's tenure.One of the many things Gene Keady & Jud had in common was there ethics & their universal distaste for cheating/rule breakers.
I think Jud would be ashamed of some of the shenanigans that have occurred with his program.

I think Jud would be ashamed of some of the shenanigans that have occurred with his program.
Jud was around & aware of the "shenanigans",I think the perceptios of ev
Jud was around and aware of the "shenanigans",I think the perceptions of events & the reality of what transpired r vastly different.

In the Appling case the Prosecutor (who attended UM and who had been no friend to MSU athletes over the years) come out and said “no crime had been committed”. He didn’t say “there wasn’t enough evidence to arrest”, he said no crime had been committed. That’s a pretty strong indicator that a sexual assault did not occur.

With regards to Bridges, his mom got a lunch paid by an agent. Neither Bridges nor Tom Izzo knew it happened. It also happened a year AFTER he had been playing for MSU (summer after his Freshman year). I have no idea how this makes either Tom Izzo or Miles Bridges dirty. The NCAA required that the money be paid back by Bridges mom and it was considered over.

With regard to Walton he was accused by a woman that he had slapped her but others at the bar where it occurred had a different story. The police never filed an arrest warrant so there was insufficient evidence to meet the lowest bar of guilt in American law.
Don’t let facts get in the way of ones anger and misinformed opinions used to make themselves feel morally superior in an effort to find a win at something other than on the court or field. Very Umich fan like, I may add.

Don’t let facts get in the way of ones anger and misinformed opinions used to make themselves feel morally superior in an effort to find a win at something other than on the court or field. Very Umich fan like, I may add.
So you have facts that have not been publicly reported? Please share so that our opinions will be much more informed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT