ADVERTISEMENT

J&C reporting Hall to MSU

Ooooh, secret "facts" that someone has and won't tell. LOL! Thanks, made my evening. :cool:
No secrets. Many facts laid out in this thread above. But you all don’t care so why waste your time. Glad I made your night. I wish your football and basketball teams much success.

Can you answer his question or not?

Never lived in the dorms. Played basketball at Indiana Wesleyan my freshman year. Got hurt and transferred to Purdue for the start of my sophomore year. I grew up about 30 minutes from Purdue's campus, lived at home while I took classes in the summer and then moved in with some high school buddies at a house near Harrison and Grant.

Need anything else? SSN? Credit card #'s?

You posted in this thread multiple times in this thread Friday afternoon and evening, and ignored Bulldogs question from that morning. Not buying it.

Dude I don't care what you buy. I don't owe anybody on here anything, that's what you don't understand. I couldn't care less what you think about me or who you think I am. Nothing is going to stop me from posting what I want, whenever I want. You're wasting your time playing Inspector Gadget.

Can you answer his question or not?

Lol, I swear I sat for at least 10 minutes trying to remember my RAs name. I must have purged that short term memory years ago. Either that or that was one of the brain cells killed off during the Iowa/PU game festivities.

Sorry. Rule #1 of Purdue Fandom is we don’t talk about Purdue Fandom.

Are you sure you went there? This site is really just a clever trap for IU and M$U homers.

Last edited:
Dude I don't care what you buy. I don't owe anybody on here anything, that's what you don't understand. I couldn't care less what you think about me or who you think I am. Nothing is going to stop me from posting what I want, whenever I want. You're wasting your time playing Inspector Gadget.
Unfortunately your lame troll game already gave you away. That’s why Bulldog asked you that in the first place.

Unfortunately your lame troll game already gave you away. That’s why Bulldog asked you that in the first place.

Lol, I swear I sat for at least 10 minutes trying to remember my RAs name. I must have purged that short term memory years ago. Either that or that was one of the brain cells killed off during the Iowa/PU game festivities.
I was actually surprised that I remember my room # and RA name. Hadn't thought about it in years.

Not true. We have this little thing called a "board monitor". You may want to read the rules before you continue to believe what you posted.

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt
Not true. We have this little thing called a "board monitor". You may want to read the rules before you continue to believe what you posted.

Reactions: RawfNader
Oh, sh*t, dude... I hear there are people in Ann Arbor talking crap about MSU!

Better get there. FAST!
The chickenshits that run The Wolverine ban any MSU fan that posts at all. You could be saying something complimentary and you get the ban hammer. Hell, Chris Balas (the dipshit that runs The Wolverine) even went so far as to search a lurker's email address on facebook, see he's an MSU fan, and then ban him. They are rabid about the whole "YOU MUST PRAISE AND WORSHIP MICHIGAN IF YOU VISIT THIS SITE" thing.

Seems like the MSU PC Police are falling down on their job. They just finished up here with:
  • No sexual assault. Nothing to see here.
  • Izzo is so clean that he sort of sparkles as he walks through campus
  • JJJ loves his team and his school
  • Our stuff don't stink!
However, it seems a flap is starting up over in Ann Arbor. You insecure bastards need to rush over there, it seems, and do more "correcting". Too funny!

:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT