ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs Purdue - Game Discussion Thread

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
Never too early to start the game day discussion on our most hated rival (no offense to Iowa). Go Boilers!

If we are going to win this game....we're going to have to win it with defense!!!! Thinking holding them to around 24 gives us a hell of a shot....

Is anyone at the stadium? I was wondering what the weather is like up there.

We are getting heavy rains in Louisville. I hope it is improving up there, because we need our passing game today to win this game.

If we are going to win this game....we're going to have to win it with defense!!!! Thinking holding them to around 24 gives us a hell of a shot....

I'll be honest. I don't have much faith that our defense will be prepared, especially after watching the start to the last couple of games.

Is anyone at the stadium? I was wondering what the weather is like up there.

We are getting heavy rains in Louisville. I hope it is improving up there, because we need our passing game today to win this game.

According to Weather Channel, 100% chance of rain during the game. Winds around 15 to 20 MPH. Hope this doesn't resemble the Illinois game...

According to Weather Channel, 100% chance of rain during the game. Winds around 15 to 20 MPH. Hope this doesn't resemble the Illinois game...

Not suppose tobe that bad twice as much rain first half as second?

Saw sindelar may have missed bailey and neal?
Brohm said for sure Bailey is gone. Brohm said that Sindelar and Neal might go through Senior Day, but it didn’t mean that they were necessarily gone. I would think it would.

Two receivers standing WIDE open in the back of the end zone. I hope we see some transfers from this secondary. They stink...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT