ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs MSU

Jbigler1986

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 16, 2015
Nice to see IU lose. Makes it even better that it was MSU that we just beat. Wasn't even close. MSU blew them out. Makes our loss yesterday a little easier to accept.

Your line of thinking is that of a loser. How does MSU beating Indiana today, make Purdue's loss to an inferior Michigan basketball team a little easier to accept? Especially since the loss to Michigan was a direct result of another Purdue 2nd half collapse.
Michigan is a better team than MSU

Anytime IU loses it makes a Purdue loss easier to handle so I don't have to hear my coworkers brag about it all week. When we lose now I am to the point of just accepting it and saying it is what it is. We are not an elite team and honestly probably never will be depending on how the new AD decides to run things.

Reactions: cprh9u
Michigan is not even close to MSU this year. MSU is way better. Michigan is a decent team this year. We just played a horrible last 10 minutes yesterday.

Reactions: Dandelion1972
Nice to see IU lose. Makes it even better that it was MSU that we just beat. Wasn't even close. MSU blew them out. Makes our loss yesterday a little easier to accept.

Today's IU-MSU game looked really familiar to me. Kinda looked like us vs Iowa 2x, maybe even vs Maryland. You can't play half or even 3/4 of a game vs a good team. So, while I expect IU to beat us by double digits, if either team doesn't play all night, that team will lose.

This board has become troll central
This board is a joke and pretty much thought of that way everywhere else. It's become a cesspool and the wannabe experts on here are mocked quite frequently. It's embarassing really if you are a true Purdue fan.

And IU crushed UM a week and a half ago, at UM. NO way is UM better than MSU. silly....
Jimmy, I don't know that I could argue against your position. MSU should be better than UM, although both Michigan teams were considered to be in the top 5 of the BIG when the season began. I recall some professional opinions that placed UM higher than MSU. I don't think the gap between them is all that great.

At the PU-UM game, several key PU players just seemed disengaged. Don't know ho that happens, but it does. You can see all college teams do it occasionally. We also know there is no transitive property in basketball. Hence, you can't draw any conclusions about the PU-IND game from our mutual successes/failures with the Michigan Teams.

See you Saturday. It promises to be a great game.

:cool:

Jimmy, I don't know that I could argue against your position. MSU should be better than UM, although both Michigan teams were considered to be in the top 5 of the BIG when the season began. I recall some professional opinions that placed UM higher than MSU. I don't think the gap between them is all that great.

At the PU-UM game, several key PU players just seemed disengaged. Don't know ho that happens, but it does. You can see all college teams do it occasionally. We also know there is no transitive property in basketball. Hence, you can't draw any conclusions about the PU-IND game from our mutual successes/failures with the Michigan Teams.

See you Saturday. It promises to be a great game.

:cool:
Yes, I am anticipating a close, very intense game. AJH ability to block shots will impact the game. Can TBryant stay out of foul trouble ? Will the shooters on both sides be on target? The crowd should be crazed. Cannot wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT