ADVERTISEMENT

IU goes down big at Illinois

MichaelRR

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 17, 2022
IU goes down at Illinois 86-66 and 34 of IU's points from Scalia and Holmes who are gone after the end of the year. IU got 2 points off their bench from 4 combined players and 6 points from Bargesser playing about 30 minutes as a starter for Parrish who made a cameo appearance in this game. UILL only played 6 players, Bostic got another double double with 12 points and 11 boards and helped holding Holmes to only rwo rebounds.

• Wow
Reactions: JeffBoiler
As happened the first time they played when IU barely won, sounded like Illini guards again got downhill on dribble drives, which IU doesn’t defend well. I worked Monday so didn’t see this game (luckily).

I did get to see much of the game Iowa game Thursday night though.
That was good to see.

Reactions: MichaelRR
As happened the first time they played when IU barely won, sounded like Illini guards again got downhill on dribble drives, which IU doesn’t defend well. I worked Monday so didn’t see this game (luckily).

I did get to see much of the game Iowa game Thursday night though.
That was good to see.
That game IU had against Iowa was very impressive, even more so considering Parrish was still not ready to go at anything close to full speed. IU still needs to make the BTT finals to get back to a 4 seed and hosting the first round after the loss at UILL.

Reactions: Russ Ford
Unfortunately will likely be a 2 vs 3 Semi-Final vs Iowa in BTT with a good number of their fans in Minneapolis.

Reactions: MichaelRR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT