ADVERTISEMENT

iu fired it's OL coach yesterday

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
they have 3 OL commits this year, wonder if they stick. Rod Carey to replace Also RU fired it's OC .

Reactions: TX4GB
The IU football staff reminds me of the monster in Young Frankenstein. You can teach it to sing and dance but as long as the Head is occupied by Abby Normal's brain the end result is limitwd.

Yes, and they were bad mouthing Purdue's OL and whimpy West division schedule before someone pointed that Neb just beat them.

There are some logical people on the IU board and recognize the old lipstick on a pig scenario.

Reactions: pboiler18
The RevCoachLEO is headed to oblivion. The Walmarters want him gone, except for the guy who got doxxed.

There are several other coaches you can let go on that staff, like the OC and the secondary coach, but we all know that football is just a hold over to the start of basketball for them.

However, in recent years, both sports have been a hold over to the soccer season for them.

There are several other coaches you can let go on that staff, like the OC and the secondary coach, but we all know that football is just a hold over to the start of basketball for them.

However, in recent years, both sports have been a hold over to the soccer season for them.
The season is just a hold over to the off season

Reactions: DAG10
The IU football staff reminds me of the monster in Young Frankenstein. You can teach it to sing and dance but as long as the Head is occupied by Abby Normal's brain the end result is limitwd.
Allen had a couple of quality guys to begin with though, and, as much as I hate the mere thought of it, he does deserve credit for that...he surrounded himself with guys that would make him look better...a lot of coaches are not willing to do that.

And, he deserves credit for firing a guy who was pretty pi$$ poor at his job...something Purdue has been incredibly reluctant to do, to their own detriment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT