ADVERTISEMENT

IU at Wisconsin

Meanwhile, Illinois leads @ Maryland 45-34 with just over 15 minutes left....that would be a surprise if that holds up. You never know when conference play starts.

I thought this game would be closer.....Wisconsin opened this up bigtime with some hot shooting in the first half.

Reactions: PU pit bull
Well, game is over. IU only lost by 20. Hope those final 4 reservations are refundable or can be canceled.

I'm guessing he's a great kid but I don't believe we missed much with Brunk.
Did not miss anything...never understood the interest. I was surprised to an extent that he even got the offer that he did at/for Butler, although, it was far more on par with his ability/talent level than B1G.

Great kid though, you are right on that, and, has been through some tough times regarding his Dad's illness/passing.

He wanted to go to IU all along...good for him for having that work out ultimately for him.

Reactions: KentuckyBoiler
Wisconsin is a tough place to play. Don’t know how to feel about them this year either. They’ve now beat 2 of the 3 best teams they’ve played in IU and Marquette but have some losses to teams they shouldn’t. Interesting team to follow this year

Reactions: indyogb
If Illinois wins it wont be near as big an upset as the Wisconsin/IU game. LOL i kid. My friend works for IU and is a homer, he told me he turned it off which he never does. He hates the badgers more then the boilers for some reason.

Reactions: indyogb
If Illinois wins it wont be near as big an upset as the Wisconsin/IU game. LOL i kid. My friend works for IU and is a homer, he told me he turned it off which he never does. He hates the badgers more then the boilers for some reason.

Looks like Underwood's going for the Wimp Sanderson/Jack Ramsey look with the Throwback 70's window pane jacket. It's working so far.

Reactions: DAG10
woodshed-800x450.jpg

Combes must be on meltdown watch after this Illini performance in the last moments. Wow....just handed that game to Maryland 59-58.

Cowan makes a tying three from way out after he forced a tie-up on one possession.....then a strip and gets fouled with 2 seconds left. Keeping him under control is a tall ask.

Wisconsin is a horrible team wherever they play this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT